Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2017 1:09:12 PM EDT
Joss Whedon is a famous writer and director. He did "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," he's famous for his pro-feminist politics. and he is today a notorious anti-Trump guy.

His ex-wife has filled us in about how he works with female actors and others. He was banging a lot of them while married to her, and she disapproved of his external affairs. She didn't like being lied to about them, either.

http://www.thewrap.com/joss-whedon-feminist-hypocrite-infidelity-affairs-ex-wife-kai-cole-says/

Joss admitted that for the next decade and a half, he hid multiple affairs and a number of inappropriate emotional ones that he had with his actresses, co-workers, fans and friends, while he stayed married to me.
View Quote
I wonder which of the actresses he was enjoying. Ones portrayed as high school students in the Buffy series?

There were times in our relationship that I was uncomfortable with the attention Joss paid other women. He always had a lot of female friends, but he told me it was because his mother raised him as a feminist, so he just liked women better. He said he admired and respected females, he didn’t lust after them. I believed him and trusted him. On the set of “Buffy,” Joss decided to have his first secret affair.
View Quote
So remember, when Joss Whedon denounces Trump, he's just as serious as he is about feminism.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:13:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Some SJW-ish gal I tangentially know was bitching about him on FB.  At first I was kind of having fun poking at her with "Is THIS what loyalty gets him?" type comments, but after she posted a few of his slobbering "I'm sooooo much more feminist than the other guys!!" missives, I had to agree that the whole thing was kind of creepy.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:13:47 PM EDT
[#2]
His fan club closed according to variety magazine. I didn't know he had a fan club till I saw that on Monday
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:14:25 PM EDT
[#3]
A male feminist, abusive to women? Naw...

Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:20:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Typical hypocritical leftist, im shocked.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:21:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Isn't this why most men who claim to be feminists are doing it?

That's always been my evaluation, they use it to talk their way into stupid women's pants.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:23:18 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm sure most if you realize by now 99% of the actions and words of the left is caused by projection and their own guilt.

Everyone of these creeps have skeletons in their closet or are gigantic hypocrites.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:27:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Not very kosher of him
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:27:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Not very kosher of him

He should listen to his father
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:36:11 PM EDT
[#9]
his mother raised him as a feminist
View Quote
Well, that explains a lot
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:37:48 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm not a womanizer, I'm a feminist.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:46:31 PM EDT
[#11]
ha ha

fucking liberals

he'll be spinning some feminist shit over this about how he was "taught toxic masculinity" by society

I hope his wife leaves him without a penny
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:54:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Seen this kind of thing 1st hand.  Guy who inherited a small manufacturing business married to a friend of mine for over 20 years was cheating pretty much the entire marriage.  All the while the narrative (that even his now ex-wife pushed on everyone was): He just gets along better with woman, he doesn't mean anything by it when he flirts with other women etc.  

Unfaithful scumbags are just that, scumbags.  If it walks like a duck.... you going to believe me or your own eyes,  & all that........
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:58:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Reminds me of the Netflix documentary "Ukraine is not a Brothel" which followed the feminist movement that protested topless.  Spoiler Alert below.

They revealed at the end of the show that the movement was led by a guy that thought women were weak & inferior to men so only a man could effectively push the feminist movement.  The guy used these women for sex & instructed them to break the law, which got them arrested, while he hid in the shadows.  Some of the women finally realized the irony.

ETA - Anybody remember Senator Packwood?  He was a big advocate for women's rights (and butts) who was forced to resign in 1995 (while the president was playing with Monica Lewinsky in the WH).  Democrats crucified Packwood but rallied behind Clinton.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:12:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Josh Whedon's office.

Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:16:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Hey, he is a step ahead of most Hollywood dudes if he isn't fucking 10 year old boys.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:23:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hey, he is a step ahead of most Hollywood dudes if he isn't fucking 10 year old boys.
View Quote
Objection. Conjecture
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:26:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Good! no chance of that shit ass Firefly making a come back..
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:31:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Some of y'all apparently don't understand theatre people.

Sex is just sex to them.  You're around attractive, in-shape people all the time, pretending to be in love with some of them.  You gotta boink a few times to ease the tension, you know?  NBD.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:40:59 PM EDT
[#19]
The whole reason left-wing ideology is so popular in Hollywood is precisely because it absolves personal behavior.  Contributing to the cause automatically makes one a "good person" regardless of how many underage girls you molest.  This is one of the principle flaws of Cultural Marxism, it erases personal morality.  

Judeo-Christian Morality: Morality is individual.  All individuals, great and small, are judged by the same moral code based upon their individual actions.

Cultural Marxism: Morality is group-based.  The oppressor classes are inherently bad, the oppressed classes are inherently good.  Morality is judged based on acts showing solidarity with the oppressed in their fight against the oppressors.  That's why they all wear Che shirts.  It doesn't matter that he personally tortured and executed political opponents, in fact, that is a good thing because he was fighting for The Revolution.

Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:43:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:43:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
He's a step ahead of most Hollywood dudes if he was only fucking ten year old boys.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top