Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 8/22/2017 12:58:28 PM EDT
VA has stated we could create a thread that discusses spoilers from stuff we hear, leaked scripts and leaked episodes. So lets do that here.

I am gonna start, but because of how spoilery this is I am still gonna use the spoiler box.

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:16:31 PM EDT
[#1]
In on 1.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:20:58 PM EDT
[#2]
It might be a good idea to double wrap the spoilers
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:24:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Watching grown ass men cry and bitch about a fiction show being "spoiled" is probably one of the most petulant things I've witnessed.

Then, moderation jumps in all white knight to defend them

What a joke.

This thread will be much better.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:35:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
VA has stated we could create a thread that discusses spoilers from stuff we hear, leaked scripts and leaked episodes. So lets do that here.

I am gonna start, but because of how spoilery this is I am still gonna use the spoiler box.

Click To View Spoiler
View Quote

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:15:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Click To View Spoiler
View Quote
The stuff I've seen says that the final shot is the dragon breathing blue fire on the wall, and the wall crumbling.  It's either interspersed with or close to the shots of boat sex.

And fuck spoiler tags.  If somebody comes in here thinking they won't be spoiled they deserve whatever happens.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:18:56 PM EDT
[#6]
The wall vs ice dragon
Boat sex
Rheagar and Lyanna secret wedding

All at the same time for the final scene.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:23:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:25:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Jon Snow’s real name is Aegon Targaryen  
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:26:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Wasn't Gilly reading something about that?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The wall vs ice dragon
Boat sex

Yeah, Sam wasn’t paying attention and since Gilly reads poorly she read Prince “Raggar.” Bran knows that Rheagar is Jon’s father, but doesn’t know about the marriage. Sam will know about the marriage but not about Rheagar being Jon’s father. 
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:27:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The wall vs ice dragon
Boat sex

Yeah, they (Sam and Gilly) make it to Winterfell and have a Jon Snow backstory pow-wow with Bran.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:27:55 PM EDT
[#11]
In on 1
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:28:25 PM EDT
[#12]
JESUS CHRIST OP!  NO SPOILERS!
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:36:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
Arya executes Littlefinger. 
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:58:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:01:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In before she cuts off his face and bakes a pie.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:04:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Not exactly very "spoilery"

All of these things have been heavily foreshadowed
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:07:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Good.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good.
I'm on the fence with this one. The guy's extremely smart and can do whatever he wants, yet his show character has taken the turn of a creepy pedophile making all the wrong moves. He protected Sansa from Ramsey in the books.

I really can't wait to read his story versus this show stuff.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:09:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Not exactly very "spoilery"

All of these things have been heavily foreshadowed
View Quote
Two sides of the spoiler coin:

"It is decent" (when referring to a leaked episode), brought complaints of being a spoiler in the other thread.

Direct script leaks aren't very "spoilery".

Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:09:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I'm on the fence with this one. The guy's extremely smart and can do whatever he wants, yet his show character has taken the turn of a creepy pedophile making all the wrong moves.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good.
I'm on the fence with this one. The guy's extremely smart and can do whatever he wants, yet his show character has taken the turn of a creepy pedophile making all the wrong moves.
It was when the GRRM material ran out and the D&D material took over. LF did go from an intelligent master manipulator to a weird creep. 
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 4:52:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Freefolk are we?

Shall be no bending of knees in here
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:01:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Oh gameofthrones/freefolk on Arf?

IN.

Let the fookin kneelers have the other thread.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:06:31 PM EDT
[#22]
tagging in case the fags at HBO blow up the series
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:12:48 PM EDT
[#23]
In on 1 
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:24:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Supposedly...the script for Season 8 has leaked.

Do not believe these lies.

This "leaked script" already contradicts most of what we know what happened and what will happen. Plus, it was all revealed to be an elaborate prank courtesy of 4chan.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 2:34:47 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 3:08:41 AM EDT
[#26]
If every season had been like this one I would probably not be dropping HBO soon.

they waste too much on glorifying taints.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:49:55 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We’ll see. We know Jon is Rhaegar’s son, why couldn’t Lyanna have whispered the name to Ned before she died? It makes sense that they’d have named him after a great Targaryen. 

I know Rhaegar had another son named Aegon but there are persistent rumors Jon was also named that. 
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:00:28 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
If every season had been like this one I would probably not be dropping HBO soon.

they waste too much on glorifying taints.
View Quote
I don't know, I think the quality was better in the beginning.   I'm just a casual watcher, my wife read the books and thats why I watch.   Its not a bad show but its seriously nose dived in overall quality.  I don't really care one way or the other.  I'll be dropping HBO after next episode, aside from westworld and the first season of true detective there is nothing on there I care to watch
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:27:23 AM EDT
[#29]
Yah, the season 8 scripts don't make sense, but then nothing D&D has written lately makes sense. Anyway, Lyanna Mormont dies in episode 3 season 8 according to the script.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:33:33 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
We’ll see. We know Jon is Rhaegar’s son, why couldn’t Lyanna have whispered the name to Ned before she died? It makes sense that they’d have named him after a great Targaryen. 

I know Rhaegar had another son named Aegon but there are persistent rumors Jon was also named that. 
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The leaked script for 7 which has been spot on does say that he is Aegon.

Which works as there is no Young Griff/Aegon in the show.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:36:20 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Click To View Spoiler
View Quote

David Spade in the background going, "You're my sister!"
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:39:09 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
they're madeup bullshit fanfic by people that suck at writing fanfic.

1. aegon targaryen got his head splattered against a wall by gregor clegane shortly before he raped the shit out of ellaria martell targaryen.

2. martin's already introduced the possibility of a living aegon and it ain't the artist formerly known as jon snow. he's been in the free cities all this time under the alias "young griff" being tutored by a knight named jon connington (aka "Griff" due to his house sigil being a griffin), who appears to have been one of rhaegar's dearest friends. he may be a blackfyre descendant, there may even be a 0.000002% chance he's the real deal, but he at least thinks he's Aegon. kinda silly to have 2 aegon targaryens running around at once, don't you think?
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:49:09 AM EDT
[#33]
Read an innternal leaked HBO memo on the web that says little miss no acting skills (Dany) bites it early next season. I really hope its true.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:52:13 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Read an innternal leaked HBO memo on the web that says little miss no acting skills (Dany) bites it early next season. I really hope its true.
View Quote
we all do, shes one of the worst characters
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:57:35 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

1. aegon targaryen got his head splattered against a wall by gregor clegane shortly before he raped the shit out of ellaria martell targaryen.

2. martin's already introduced the possibility of a living aegon and it ain't the artist formerly known as jon snow. he's been in the free cities all this time under the alias "young griff" being tutored by a knight named jon connington (aka "Griff" due to his house sigil being a griffin), who appears to have been one of rhaegar's dearest friends. he may be a blackfyre descendant, there may even be a 0.000002% chance he's the real deal, but he at least thinks he's Aegon. kinda silly to have 2 aegon targaryens running around at once, don't you think?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wasn’t Rhaegar’s first Aegon dead shortly before Jon was born? In any case there’s no reason to think in a show with dragons, armies of the dead, shadow monsters, etc... that two children can’t have the same name. 
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:59:28 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

we all do, shes one of the worst characters
View Quote
I can see that - they have been talking a lot about it lately.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:01:53 AM EDT
[#37]
That blonde headed girl is nice looking.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:02:43 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I can see that - they have been talking a lot about it lately.  
View Quote
For a show where everyone was dying left and right regardless of how essential they seemed suddenly all the main characters are invincible.  Its fucking stupid
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:59:59 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Wasn’t Rhaegar’s first Aegon dead shortly before Jon was born? In any case there’s no reason to think in a show with dragons, armies of the dead, shadow monsters, etc... that two children can’t have the same name. 
View Quote
why would Lyanna Stark give her baby the same name as her baby-daddy's other baby?  and I don't think Tywin had had baby Aegon killed yet
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:01:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
well of course! let's give the crown prince's 2 boys, one of which he's expecting to fulfill a prophecy, the same name...nevermind that we had a rebellion of targaryen bastards 100 or so years ago and another rebellion going on right now and if robert wins he's gonna be all kinds of genocidally pissed because he thinks this elopement was an abduction and rape. let's get that line of succession just as muddy as we can get it!  
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:45:50 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:53:56 AM EDT
[#42]
Tag
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:58:44 AM EDT
[#43]
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:20:58 PM EDT
[#44]
Yall do know the Night King turns out to be a Tranny right?

Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:29:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Click To View Spoiler
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:29:59 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I'm on the fence with this one. The guy's extremely smart and can do whatever he wants, yet his show character has taken the turn of a creepy pedophile making all the wrong moves. He protected Sansa from Ramsey in the books.

I really can't wait to read his story versus this show stuff.
View Quote
He's a creepy pedo from day 1 in the books, just also smart and cunning.  He runs brothels that specialize in everything, literally everything.  
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:32:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
It could be legit.  What if Aegon in the books is legit making for three Targaryens (dragon has three heads)?  Making Jon "Aegon" in the show could be combining characters like they did with the Greyjoys, etc.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:51:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
It could be legit.  What if Aegon in the books is legit making for three Targaryens (dragon has three heads)?  Making Jon "Aegon" in the show could be combining characters like they did with the Greyjoys, etc.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

he's not legit in the books. blackfyre i'll believe, but not targaryen.

if it's in the show it's more of the shit writing we get when they run out of book stuff. mouth breathers that think pink floyd is a guy in the band don't write that badly.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:57:51 PM EDT
[#49]
He was blind the whole time.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 1:25:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

he's not legit in the books. blackfyre i'll believe, but not targaryen.

if it's in the show it's more of the shit writing we get when they run out of book stuff. mouth breathers that think pink floyd is a guy in the band don't write that badly.
View Quote
Is that confirmed in the books yet?  I haven't read all the preview chapters.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top