Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2017 10:39:39 AM EDT
I've gotten good at milling out 80% lowers, can I do one for 9mm? I really want a 9mm ar that takes glock mags. I know psa sells them but I don't want to deal with ffl or serial numbers
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:40:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I've gotten good at milling out 80% lowers, can I do one for 9mm? I really want a 9mm ar that takes glock mags. I know psa sells them but I don't want to deal with ffl or serial numbers
View Quote

tag for interest. I haven't found any 80% 9mm lowers, but I haven't really been looking.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:41:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

tag for interest. I haven't found any 80% 9mm lowers, but I haven't really been looking.
View Quote

also interested.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:45:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote
you haven't been looking very hard at all

80% 9mm lower
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:45:22 AM EDT
[#4]
there are colt and glock mag 80% out there for sure.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:45:33 AM EDT
[#5]
pretty sure new frontier armory makes 80% glock lowers. im waiting for the anadozed ones. think they only have raw ones
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:48:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
pretty sure new frontier armory makes 80% glock lowers. im waiting for the anadozed ones. think they only have raw ones
View Quote

Fuck all that. Go for broke and get yo bling on!
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:50:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Gonna do that yet this year. It'll match my 80% Glock.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 4:08:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Would you mill out the fcg pocket same as regular. Right? I'm referencing the 80% glock compatible ar lower. They all ready have the mag well done.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 4:27:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Would you mill out the fcg pocket same as regular. Right? I'm referencing the 80% glock compatible ar lower. They all ready have the mag well done.
View Quote
Yes. FCG area is the same as AR15
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 4:44:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Outstanding!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top