Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2017 10:27:46 AM EDT
Just watched the pilot on hulu. I haven't seen it since it originally aired 15 years ago. It has held up really well, better than The Wire in my opinion.
If you've never seen it, or it's been awhile, give it a shot.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:34:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Great show.
I need to put it on my rewatch schedule.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:38:54 AM EDT
[#2]
I've been thinking about rewatching the series.  Even with suspending disbelief for all of the stuff that happens, it still stretched credibility at times when it looks like there is no way they can avoid being caught, yet somehow they do.

The Albanian money train plot line was pretty good.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:40:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Probably in my top 2 series ever along with Breaking Bad.
The Shield ending was a serious Holy Shit.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:41:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Excellent series. Wish it was still on Amazon. I don't have Hulu. It's on my Amazon wishlist as the whole series is only $30
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 12:17:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Probably in my top 2 series ever along with Breaking Bad.
The Shield ending was a serious Holy Shit.
View Quote
I never finished it! I'm trying to watch it all the way through this time.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 12:20:22 PM EDT
[#6]
I haven't watched it since it was on TV. I do have it on DVD. Maybe I will have to start watching it again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top