Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 8/22/2017 6:58:02 AM EDT
There will hopefully be a poll choice that suits everyone from a true believer to a NeverTrumper.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 6:58:50 AM EDT
[#1]
IBTP
Delivery is like 2/10 so far.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 6:59:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Ibtp
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:01:23 AM EDT
[#3]
The constant meltdown state he keeps the liberal dipshits in makes me warm and fuzzy inside, hes done enough just with that alone to make me vote for him again.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:05:43 AM EDT
[#4]
He picked a good supreme court judge and will possibly get another. That alone makes anything he does or doesn't do worth voting for him. I don't think most people realize how big of a bullet we dodged.  If we lost the supreme court right now our rights would be out the window.  We are at a point in this country where half the people do not want anymore federal goverenment. If they had the court on their pocket they'd just do whatever they want through the executive branch.

I knew he'd fall flat on the legislative end because most republicans are either chicken shit liars or are only there to be bible thumping moral police.  

If we dont get these lame ass liars out of the party in primaries we will never make progress. 
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:06:29 AM EDT
[#5]
He's completely full of shit.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:09:40 AM EDT
[#6]
He has delivered everything he possibly can considering the spineless shitheads of his own party obstructing him every step of the way. If not for a couple of those types, Obamacare would already be history.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:10:17 AM EDT
[#7]
The fucker is trying.

He has some bone headed ideas, but I think he's our last chance at keeping a republic, so I'm rooting for him.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:11:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Everything he could do without the obstructionism he has done, so I'm not disappointed. Some real shit needs to go down in 2018 though, and that is on us.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:13:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Seems typical at this point and just like any other election. Full of mostly hot air and failed deliveries.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:16:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Honestly, I never had any hopes that anything would be different with his election. He got my vote because he's the asshole we need and it pisses off the left and the DC establishment.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:17:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Seems typical at this point and just like any other election. Full of mostly hot air and failed deliveries.
View Quote
Agreed...how quickly we forget the  "Closing Guantanamo"statement
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:18:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
He has delivered everything he possibly can considering the spineless shitheads of his own party obstructing him every step of the way. If not for a couple of those types, Obamacare would already be history.
View Quote
QFT. He has a lot of barriers. 
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:20:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
Exactly.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:21:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Just for the record, I think the average politician is at best a snake oil salesman so 4 of the 6 possibilities for Trump are better than average.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:21:58 AM EDT
[#15]
The opposite side of the horseshoe from Bush. Well meaning, not truly incompetent, but unprepared and mediocre, propelled to prominence by trends outside his control.

Hot air and failed promises are integral to democracy and can't be held against anyone, because only idiots would take them at face value.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:24:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
The RINO #NeverTrumpers have shown that they are nothing more than an extension of the globalist cabal, intent on destroying America
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:26:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Hampered by RHINOS and scared little congress fucks. Had they stood with POTUS, everything would have been put into place. Same goes for the leakers and Obama holdovers. Fuck them all!

MAGA
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:30:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Every POTUS has "barriers".

I look at the big picture rather than dwell on stuff that they just can't get done on their own.

Economy is good, employment is up, the USA isn't a bitch chihuahua to the rest of the world anymore, .22lr collecting dust on the shelves at WM.....overall we're doing ok.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:36:03 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The fucker is trying.

He has some bone headed ideas, but I think he's our last chance at keeping a republic, so I'm rooting for him.
View Quote
Exactly.

Next time will be another Bill, Hillary, Obama, McCain, etc. We won't get another president who is honest and genuinely wants to save our country any time in the foreseeable future.

It's all Marxist, Globalist, Deep State Shills going forward. Trump was a fluke, he was only elected because they assumed that Hillary would win and let their guard down. They won't let this happen again.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:45:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The fucker is trying.

View Quote
This. The entire machine is rebelling against him. He's a rookie, but learning fast.

If I had to use one word, it would obstructed.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:45:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Hamstrung by the establishment. They don't want to make America great again.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:46:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Elon Musk out of 10
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:49:23 AM EDT
[#23]
I'm feeling a lot of love in this thread for our president. I hope this translates to a greater number of pro-Trump candidates at the midterms

There are obviously genuine scum in his own party who have literally tried to make him fail.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:59:31 AM EDT
[#24]
Most people don't understand how Trump has always gotten what he wanted.

1. Set a goal/end result in his mind.
2. Make an OUTRAGEOUS public stance (Like, I'm gonna withdraw the US from NAFTA)
3. Get the other side to the table.
4. Use the bluffing stance as a point to start negotiating with the other side.
5. Get exactly what you wanted and look like you are "compromising" as compared to your initial public stance.

A lot of his campaign "promises" and ongoing statements are just positioning himself into an advantageous bargaining position of power.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:00:51 AM EDT
[#25]
I think he is trying his hardest to fight the status quo and doing a much better job of it than I could.  Especially considering how the forces have lined up against him.  Has any President had ever had such strong adversaries?  The entire media, the democrats, the alt-left, and the rhinos.  None of them are afraid to lie and promote violence to stop him.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:03:34 AM EDT
[#26]
Trump is the Jimmy Carter of the right.
One term, nothing gets done.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:03:39 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
This, he's not the elected official I have a problem with.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:04:43 AM EDT
[#28]
I don't give a shit

Hillary isn't president.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:07:53 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
He picked a good supreme court judge and will possibly get another. That alone makes anything he does or doesn't do worth voting for him.
View Quote
This.

As far as everything that he hasn't done... place the blame where it belongs, at the feet of the GOPe.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:12:20 AM EDT
[#30]
The president is not an elected king.  Dems and RINO's are against him.  We need to primary the fuckers out in 2018.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:13:01 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:13:20 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Hamstrung by the establishment. They don't want to make America great again.
View Quote

This, the biggest promises need Congress onboard and Congress is failing him.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:16:15 AM EDT
[#33]
He's gotta keep both hands busy trying to hold back both deep state and the International globalists + minions.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:16:56 AM EDT
[#34]
He is trying to make the US better, unlike the last idiot.  Reality has changed some of his goals and positions, something a leftist would never do.  Best POTUS since Reagan.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:17:23 AM EDT
[#35]
If he could do everything by his order / executive order, we would be driving down to the wall on new roads, using gas made from USA crude, packing our national ccw and silencers.

I believe more than any other president in a long time, Trump really has the intent.  But he also has traitors like Ryan and Romney to deal with.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:23:20 AM EDT
[#36]
I have disliked recent presidents a lot more than I do Trump.  And Gorsuch looks like a good pick.  Compare that to the fact it could have been another Kagen or Sotomeyor and I am ok with him so far.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:23:21 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Honestly, I never had any hopes that anything would be different with his election. He got my vote because he's the asshole we need and it pisses off the left and the DC establishment.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:39:49 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
The constant meltdown state he keeps the liberal dipshits in makes me warm and fuzzy inside, hes done enough just with that alone to make me vote for him again.
View Quote
And when you are getting railroaded by DemocRats and Republicans and most news agency's.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:40:03 AM EDT
[#39]
In a word: 'embattled'.

His campaign promises either misunderstood or ignored the tenacity of The Swamp and its resistance to being drained. I think he wasn't ready for it because Trump Inc. doesn't fight back against The Big Boss the way Washington does.

I still think that he can accomplish a lot of positive things for this country, but he is going to have to figure out which tactics work best. I also think that too many of his supporters here expected overnight changes, and are pissed because they haven't happened yet. The more extreme of this element are no better than Obama's sycophants, ecstatic that they won't have to worry about their light bills now that a black man is president.

Politics is an ugly game, true blood sport.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:44:33 AM EDT
[#40]
He has done most of what he has the power to do.  If congress had supported him he would have gotten nearly everything.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:46:23 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In reality only about 4 senators.  Change those people to decent Rs and the whole government would change.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:53:51 AM EDT
[#42]
I'm happy with what he's been able to accomplish so far.  I'm also aware his 'lack' of success isn't due to his own incompetence.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:53:56 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
Too fucking true
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:01:17 AM EDT
[#44]
A+ on USSC appointments.
A+ on doing what he said he'd do.
A+ on not pulling a 180 on his supporters like many said he would.
A+ on pissing everyone off that has been treated with kid gloves the past 8 years.
C- on dealing with Congress/Senate.
B- on presentation of what should otherwise be simple arguments.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:01:19 AM EDT
[#45]
considering congress and how our side is laden with spineless RINOS I think he is doing alright.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:01:59 AM EDT
[#46]
I wasn't thrilled with any of the options from the very beginning - while he has his faults to be sure, he hasn't had any help from the GOP and he's still certainly better than The Beast would have been.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:03:20 AM EDT
[#47]
ND!
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:03:25 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:07:50 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Everything he could do without the obstructionism he has done, so I'm not disappointed. Some real shit needs to go down in 2018 though, and that is on us.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:10:55 AM EDT
[#50]
If you want trump to deliver on his campaign promises, vote the democrats and RINOs out of office. Simple as that. Trump is only one man in control of one branch.

Trump could use some help with his messaging. He could piss off the liberals just as bad if he would learn to stick to his instincts and stop letting advisers and career politicians dictate his message. Contradictions need to be non existent.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top