Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/21/2017 10:47:59 PM EDT
Paul Ryan that slimy fuck is bashing Trump in a CNN Town Hall discussion.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 10:48:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Fuck
Paul Ryan
Negligent
Idiot
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 10:48:49 PM EDT
[#2]
After watching for more than an hour, I am convinced that Paul Ryan's bangs are NIJ 0101.06 certified as stand alone level IV.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 10:49:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Paul Ryan needs to go!
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 10:53:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Bannon was slamming Paul Ryan all day long on twitter, I think he knew it was coming.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 10:54:58 PM EDT
[#5]
And of course, after a momentous Presidential address to the nation, that is what CNN (and MSNBC) are covering.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 10:56:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
And of course, after a momentous Presidential address to the nation, that is what CNN (and MSNBC) are covering.
View Quote
I think they were covering Paul Ryan during Trump address.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 10:58:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
After watching for more than an hour, I am convinced that Paul Ryan's bangs are NIJ 0101.06 certified as stand alone level IV.
View Quote
I don't know how you could stomach that for an hour.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:00:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Significant quantities of bourbon and a lack of fucks left to give.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:04:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Ryan knows he is in deep shit.  He is not going to get support from the Republican public anymore.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:06:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Missed it, just turned on that channel
Don lemmin just threw down what Trump better do....
Hey you Fucking N......................ews guy, it aint up to you.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:07:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Ryan knows he is in deep shit.  He is not going to get support from the Republican public anymore.
View Quote
Let's hope that's true.  But, it likely won't be.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:18:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
why would a politician torpedo his career by pissing off his constituents

because he is not beholden to them

ALL career politians are owned by the same paymasters
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:19:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Agree.

I watched the address on Fox and then switched to the the other channels to see how they were playing it...and they weren't.

MSNBC was talking about Trump's re-election campaigning (i.e. rallies) and CNN was strap-on deep in Ryan's town hall.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:47:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Agree.

I watched the address on Fox and then switched to the the other channels to see how they were playing it...and they weren't.

MSNBC was talking about Trump's re-election campaigning (i.e. rallies) and CNN was strap-on deep in Ryan's town hall.
View Quote
Pretty pathetic when the President of the United States of America is giving a national speech about our longest war and they do not cover it.They really need to be stripped of the right to be called news.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 12:53:14 AM EDT
[#15]
Trump played Ryan like a fiddle tonight by the timing of his address to the nation.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:12:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

McCain is in declining health, Graham is trying valiantly to fill his shoes but is too much of a bitch boy.
Ryan got the call from the bullpen. "Play ball and it will soon be your turn".
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:29:10 AM EDT
[#17]
For a brief moment DJT was wearing his protective glasses to view the eclipse, and the media made a big deal about it. You know where their priority lies, and it not in informing the public.

ETA: Gives a new meaning to SSDD, same $h!t, different day.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:30:59 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote
I sure wish the Republican public had much influence within the Republican Party.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 6:45:58 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I sure wish the Republican public had much influence within the Republican Party.
View Quote
We do, if we show up and volunteer/participate local party events and in Caucus nights (if your state has them) and participate by voting in primaries.

To have influence you must show up.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 6:47:34 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't want FOP GD'it, I'm a Dapper Dan Man.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 6:58:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

We do, if we show up and volunteer/participate local party events and in Caucus nights (if your state has them) and participate by voting in primaries.
View Quote
That's why the Republicans in Congress have relentlessly worked to repeal ObamaCare, fund the border fence, enact tax reform, etc., etc., etc..

They've accomplished so much that there's almost nothing left to do!

Thank goodness they listen to the voters and ignore the people who fund their campaigns.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:29:52 AM EDT
[#22]
How dare he challenge the God-Emperor! This heresy must be purged!
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:44:16 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
Have you ever been checked for autism?

You're extreme fixation on Trump, repetitive behavior and gravity towards conflict might be symptoms of underlying issues. 
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:48:41 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

You're extreme fixation on Trump, repetitive behavior and gravity towards conflict might be symptoms of underlying issues. 
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

*Your

Edit for capitalization.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:48:59 AM EDT
[#25]
We president now ...... LOL
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:54:01 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
The voices are getting louder i see
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:54:10 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

*Your

Edit for capitalization.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:57:52 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
there is no "Republican public."

there are people who filled out the membership application, paid their annual dues, show up regularly at their local Party meetings, and get involved shouldering the load on volunteer committees.  Those people are Republicans.

there are people who cheer on the Republican Party and loyally vote straight Republican at the voting booth.  Those people are merely "republican voters."

The Republican Party gets this, and they laugh while pissing on the republican voters' heads because as Karl Rove said, "where else you gonna go?"

People need to either join the Party and push to hold the Republican Party accountable, or understand that they laugh at you.  But above all, republican voters should stop acting like a battered spouse who says "if I keep voting for them, eventually they will love me."
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:59:16 AM EDT
[#29]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

*Your

Edit for capitalization.
http://i.imgur.com/cRiI20w.jpg
Proper grammar is worth an edit.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:00:38 AM EDT
[#30]
Look at what I was responding to. I didn't first use the term though I think it is obvious what it means.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:05:09 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think the larger point is he refuses to do what he campaigned on.

15 times the house passed an obamacare repeal under Obama.  Suddenly trump is in there and he is helpless.

Unfortunately for the nation, the #nevertrumpers want to see trump fail more than they want America to prosper.

That you would be sucking Paul Ryan's cock is no surprise.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:06:31 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Proper grammar is worth an edit.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:07:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

15 times the house passed an obamacare repeal under Obama.  Suddenly trump is in there and he is helpless.

Unfortunately for the nation, the #nevertrumpers want to see trump fail more than they want America to prosper.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:16:10 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Didn't taste good?

Keep trying.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:18:11 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

there is no "Republican public."

there are people who filled out the membership application, paid their annual dues, show up regularly at their local Party meetings, and get involved shouldering the load on volunteer committees.  Those people are Republicans.

there are people who cheer on the Republican Party and loyally vote straight Republican at the voting booth.  Those people are merely "republican voters."

The Republican Party gets this, and they laugh while pissing on the republican voters' heads because as Karl Rove said, "where else you gonna go?"

People need to either join the Party and push to hold the Republican Party accountable, or understand that they laugh at you.  But above all, republican voters should stop acting like a battered spouse who says "if I keep voting for them, eventually they will love me."
View Quote
LOL....But in the end Karl Rove is right. Where you going to go?

Unless you are going to vote Dem or stay home about the only difference you can make helping defeat the Ryans of the GOP is in their primaries.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:37:12 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

LOL....But in the end Karl Rove is right. Where you going to go?

Unless you are going to vote Dem or stay home about the only difference you can make helping defeat the Ryans of the GOP is in their primaries.
View Quote

Karl Rove's day has passed.

I will no sooner vote for Paul Ryan than I would Nancy Pelosi.

Not that either is on the ticket here, but anyone who votes for Paul Ryan as speaker I will assume is just Al Franken.

The republican party got to lie to me when Obama was president.  But now Trump is president and the lies are all too obvious.

Better a German division to my front than a French division to my rear.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:40:52 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
LOL

90% re-election rate for Congress. His district is super gerrymandered in his favor. He ain't going anywhere.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:46:22 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
LOL

90% re-election rate for Congress. His district is super gerrymandered in his favor. He ain't going anywhere.
View Quote

He could get primary-ed.

and his congress keeps fucking around, he may not get primary-ed, but enough of his Vichy fuck sticks will and he could lose his speakership.

Paul Ryan's lies are all too obvious.  Curious if Trump will actively campaign for his primary opponent.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:50:13 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
LOL

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL

Mitch McConnell just hit 18% approval rating back at home, The Flake is the same, Paul Ryan is probably in the same position.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:52:50 AM EDT
[#40]
Have the democrats EVER had a Speaker who voted for the opponent of his own Party???
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:03:08 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
He could get primary-ed.

and his congress keeps fucking around, he may not get primary-ed, but enough of his Vichy fuck sticks will and he could lose his speakership.

Paul Ryan's lies are all too obvious.  Curious if Trump will actively campaign for his primary opponent.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL

He could get primary-ed.

He ain't gonna lose his seat in Congress. He might lose the Speakership but even then I doubt it. The GOPe is strong. They want nothing to do with Trump and turning the ship around. 

Way tooooo much money to be made by fleecing the public.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:04:57 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote
He does have a beautiful head of hair; fucker.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:07:51 AM EDT
[#43]
Soros lapdog.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:08:05 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Not that either is on the ticket here, but anyone who votes for Paul Ryan as speaker I will assume is just Al Franken.

The republican party got to lie to me when Obama was president.  But now Trump is president and the lies are all too obvious.

View Quote
Meh, so after all that bluster what are you going to do? Where are you going to go? It's easy to throw rocks at others while sitting in a "safe" state.

Take my state for example. My vote in the general for Trump could be considered a waste of time due to the retarded "winner take all" electoral set-up in my state. NoVA holds sway. It went for Hillary so the entire state was lost to the Dems.

That said my vote counted for something in the GOP primary in keeping Rubio/Cruz at bay and giving Trump the win.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:09:42 AM EDT
[#45]
Paul Ryan has been on the clinton payroll for a long time
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:12:24 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Meh, so after all that bluster what are you going to do? Where are you going to go? It's easy to throw rocks at others while sitting in a "safe" state.

Take my state for example. My vote in the general for Trump could be considered a waste of time due to the retarded "winner take all" electoral set-up in my state. NoVA holds sway. It went for Hillary so the entire state was lost to the Dems.

That said my vote counted for something in the GOP primary in keeping Rubio/Cruz at bay and giving Trump the win.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You supported a con-artist NYC liberal who occasionally identifies as a Democrat over Republicans? I'm shocked.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:13:24 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

I came to this safe state deliberately.  Don't like your state, move.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:18:25 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Fuck
Paul Ryan
Negligent
Idiot
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:12:47 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Didn't taste good?

Keep trying.
View Quote
I've heard from the womanly folk that if you eat pineapple it makes it taste better.

So yeah, he should ask Ryan to eat a can of cut up pineapple for breakfast so that his "nightcaps" taste better.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:16:19 AM EDT
[#50]
Yea, he's a real cock sucker, and not in the good way.

Was that Wikileaks thing legit that stated he had some kind of agreement with Clinton to go against Trump and encourage others to do the same? Or whatever that was.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top