BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2017 10:42:56 PM EDT
Nazi Germany 1942

And go!
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 10:44:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Tennessee.

Which is freer than America, when we average relative levels of freedom amongst these united states.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 10:45:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Tennessee.

Which is freer than America, when we average relative levels of freedom amongst these united states.
View Quote
Memphis negates all that 
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 10:46:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Memphis negates all that 
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tennessee.

Memphis negates all that 
Does the stench of your anus negate the merit of your words and actions?

No?

Nor does ours.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 10:47:02 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm in the Dominican, so like halfway? I've got no gun, but I've got Cerveza and Cubans!
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 10:48:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Ironically my wife and I both work 3rd, she is working but I am off, so I am spending the night building made in China furniture watching some show about dudes travelling to the third world to get their brides.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 10:49:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Meh -
I'm older, happily retired, and living in the state that the NRA voted #1 for gun rights - I'm feeling pretty 'free'!
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 10:49:28 PM EDT
[#7]
I am Wyoming, two miles back in the National Forest, sitting in the house I built with a gun in the drawer and on top of the fridge, wild-eyed dog lying next to me, free.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 10:51:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Imperial Rome.

I'm a Senator.

Link Posted: 8/21/2017 10:51:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

No?

Nor does ours.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tennessee.

Memphis negates all that 

No?

Nor does ours.
Looks like I hit a nerve, claim down Felica.

It was a joke, you're wound up tight. I use to live in Nashville. Aren't you from Europe or something. 
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 10:54:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

It was a joke, you're wound up tight. I use to live in Nashville. Aren't you from Europe or something. 
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tennessee.

Memphis negates all that 

No?

Nor does ours.

Wound up tight? I thought that was a rather polite way of saying that the shithole of Tennessee no more impugns the freedom and exercise thereof enjoyed by the rest of Tennessee than our own biological waste disposal facilities detract from our other good traits.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 10:56:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

No?

Nor does ours.
View Quote
Someone is obviously as conflicted as West Africa tonight for sure though.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 10:58:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Aged 10 years in my humidor.

Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:01:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Sitting in the living room with three guns within reach and neither has any sort of lock on them.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:02:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Eh, I quit smoking 8y ago, just like Venezuela.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:02:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Nazi Germany 1942

And go!
View Quote
So, you're saying you're not free.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:05:29 PM EDT
[#16]
USA circa 1980's.

It's been a good day and equally good night.

I was born in 1990.

Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:10:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Nazi Germany 1942

And go!
View Quote

Is this code?

Are we to pop pmags and exfil?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:19:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Alaska.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:23:57 PM EDT
[#19]
In Texas, about as free as any place in the world.  Give or a take a couple minor things.  Some things get better some things get worse.  

I will take what I got for a while.  It ain't bad here.  
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:25:17 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm in far west Texas. I could pretty much do anything I want out here, there's nobody to catch me
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:25:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Well, I'm married so...Guantanamo
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:26:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Picked up a new beretta today and am dry fire practicing another while watching tv At home in Arizona I feel pretty damn free
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:26:28 PM EDT
[#23]
As always, fuck china, they are our enemy.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:29:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Tennessee.

View Quote
Hmm. I kind of hear you.

EXCEPT!

You still have G-men scouring the hills for fucking whiskey.

You still have DUI checkpoints as well.

ETA: DUI checkpoints are completely legal here in MI...except...you can't do it. AT ALL. Period. FUCKING DARE YOU!

ETA2: Open intoxicants is not a thing in TN tho.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:32:28 PM EDT
[#25]
letterkenny much?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:36:03 PM EDT
[#26]
TLDR Tree hugging cunt calls police because I was taking water from my own brook and Deputy who showed up was an ignorant ass. Freedom you ask, it does not exist in commie NYS, even in some no name backwards ass town in upstate NY.  

So I was at my farm today prepping a few fields for fall planting and spraying a couple of others. So at around 5pm I was down at my brook that is next to the town road (back country road that is dirt that might see twenty cars a day) filling my sprayer tank that was mounted to the rear of my quad via a five gallon bucket. Well a woman comes driving down the road in her Subaru and she stops and tells me that I cannot take water out of the brook. Despite the fact that I was hot, tired and very dirty I was in a good mood and I figured she might provide some entertainment. So I asked her why she felt that I could not take water out of the brook. She said the brook flows along the road and is part of the road easement thus it was public property. I said so if it is public property doesn't that mean everyone can have access to it just like the road? She said no, that public does not mean anyone can help themselves to it.  I in turn said that is good news that the general public cannot just take water from it because the reality is that the brook was part of my property. She said listen I do not want to argue with you but I was wrong and that the water way is public property. Realizing I had a live one on my hands I said listen I have a property survey and tax bill to prove that the brook is my property and not public. She was clearly annoyed with my response and drove off.

About an hour later I was down at the brook again filling the tank with water and a Deputy Sheriff pulls up and gets out asking me what I was doing. I give the WTF look as it is pretty clear! I explained to him that this was my farm, my property, and that I am prepping fields and need water. The Deputy says well we had a complaint that you were taking water from a stream and you might be contaminating the water with chemicals. That Mother FUCKING CUNT in the Subaru. The fucker Deputy then tells me that I cannot have a quad on a public road. I give him another WTF look and explain to him that I am a farm and my quad is exempt as it is used for farming. This motherfucker then says I am not going to issue you any tickets today, but in the future if I catch you on the road with my quad taking water out of the stream I will. Given the Deputy was clearly a dip shit who was not aware of the law and property rights I decided to keep my mouth shut rather then push the situation.  I have a feeling the cunt in the Subaru is going to be an issue.  

Scale of China to America tonight? It is feeling like I am in some MOTHER FUCKING COMMIE FUCKING COUNTRY!
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:43:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Ahh.. don't worry about it.  I try not to get bent outta shape about every douche I run into.  Granted, that is wacked and jacked up.  She may actually be right as it may be considered waters of the state.  Not sure of the details of your situation though.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:44:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Can I just say:  fuck that lying, subaru driving cunt right in the pussy
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:47:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
TLDR Tree hugging cunt calls police because I was taking water from my own brook and Deputy who showed up was an ignorant ass. Freedom you ask, it does not exist in commie NYS, even in some no name backwards ass town in upstate NY.  

So I was at my farm today prepping a few fields for fall planting and spraying a couple of others. So at around 5pm I was down at my brook that is next to the town road (back country road that is dirt that might see twenty cars a day) filling my sprayer tank that was mounted to the rear of my quad via a five gallon bucket. Well a woman comes driving down the road in her Subaru and she stops and tells me that I cannot take water out of the brook. Despite the fact that I was hot, tired and very dirty I was in a good mood and I figured she might provide some entertainment. So I asked her why she felt that I could not take water out of the brook. She said the brook flows along the road and is part of the road easement thus it was public property. I said so if it is public property doesn't that mean everyone can have access to it just like the road? She said no, that public does not mean anyone can help themselves to it.  I in turn said that is good news that the general public cannot just take water from it because the reality is that the brook was part of my property. She said listen I do not want to argue with you but I was wrong and that the water way is public property. Realizing I had a live one on my hands I said listen I have a property survey and tax bill to prove that the brook is my property and not public. She was clearly annoyed with my response and drove off.

About an hour later I was down at the brook again filling the tank with water and a Deputy Sheriff pulls up and gets out asking me what I was doing. I give the WTF look as it is pretty clear! I explained to him that this was my farm, my property, and that I am prepping fields and need water. The Deputy says well we had a complaint that you were taking water from a stream and you might be contaminating the water with chemicals. That Mother FUCKING CUNT in the Subaru. The fucker Deputy then tells me that I cannot have a quad on a public road. I give him another WTF look and explain to him that I am a farm and my quad is exempt as it is used for farming. This motherfucker then says I am not going to issue you any tickets today, but in the future I will if I catch you on the road with my quad taking water out of the stream. Given the Deputy was clearly a dip shit who was not aware of the law and property rights I decided to keep my mouth shut rather then push the situation.  I have a feeling the cunt in the Subaru is going to be an issue.  

Scale of China to America tonight? It is feeling like I am in some MOTHER FUCKING COMMIE FUCKING COUNTRY!
View Quote
I read the whole thing.

THAT SUCKS!

Sounds like our sheriffs...who spout hunting regulations AS IF they have any bearing on my target shooting activities.  ALWAYS doing me a favor by just giving me a "warning".

ETA: I have to hand it to them. They keep up the charade the whole time. Even when faced with insurmountable odds.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:47:20 PM EDT
[#30]
I get points for living in Texas. But, I'm married. I think that probably knocks my total down.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:50:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
In Texas, about as free as any place in the world.  Give or a take a couple minor things.  Some things get better some things get worse.  

I will take what I got for a while.  It ain't bad here.  
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:57:22 PM EDT
[#32]
its dark.  I could go outside in my b-day suit, with a gun and beer in hand and pee while taking a mag dump.  this is true freedom.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 12:03:30 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
its dark.  I could go outside in my b-day suit, with a gun and beer in hand and pee while taking a mag dump.  this is true freedom.
View Quote
SAME. Except, I am naked, drinking Vodka, and the blinds are open.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 12:15:26 AM EDT
[#34]
Doing just fine tonight.

Got another silencer on Friday and my wife and I went shooting on Sunday.

She'd never shot an AR or a rifle before that day, and she did really well.

She hit the 300yd plate 4 for 4.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 12:25:40 AM EDT
[#35]
I long for the freedoms, especially the recognition of gun rights of New York city and Chicago.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:06:22 AM EDT
[#36]
Like the wild west at sundown.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:38:49 AM EDT
[#37]
Serious question.......can Chinese men have ass sex with each other ?
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:44:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Serious question.......can Chinese men have ass sex with each other ?
View Quote
I am sure they are capable.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top