User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 8/21/2017 3:10:29 PM EDT
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:12:06 PM EDT
[#1]
she's going to get crushed and who ever knocks her out of a game will be labeled a misogynist. 
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:13:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Darwin or a close cousin will catch up with her.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:13:14 PM EDT
[#3]
How does she see over her offensive line?

If she plays much it's only a matter of time until some huge linebacker murderizes and seriously injures her.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:13:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
she's going to get crushed and who ever knocks her out of a game will be labeled a misogynist. 
View Quote
Arfcom first post thing
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:13:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Have fun, Sweetie!

Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:14:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
first quarterback to get killed during the first play of the game?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:14:20 PM EDT
[#7]
those dog piles are gonna take twice as long to unfuck now........
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:14:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Nvm lol
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:15:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Have fun, Sweetie!

http://i.imgur.com/WggTNeY.gif
View Quote
I was at that game. That was a great hit, not Roy Wiliams "Superman", but it knocked Case McCoy out of the game.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:15:56 PM EDT
[#10]
That team must be terrible.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:16:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
I'll allow it.

Doses of reality should hurt sometimes even if they prove fatal.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:16:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Rudy. . Rudy. . Rudy
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:16:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Obvious gender discussion aside...5'2"? As a quarterback? How fucking hard up is Hollywood Hills for players, where a 5'2" starting QB of either gender seems like the best option? 
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:17:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Good for her. My sister played as a kicker in a few games on her varsity team. She was a girls soccer varsity captain. She hated it for no other reason than she had no one to hang out with when she was in the locker room before and after the game. I think she got a field goal? No one made a big deal about it. This was 2003 or so.

I wouldn't want to tackle a girl. When we played padless tackle in college for fun, we didn't let any of the girls play with us. It was weird enough blocking girls playing coed flag football.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:17:36 PM EDT
[#15]
God....this is a horrible idea.

When I was in high school I played Defensive tackle/noseguard.

I was 6' 270 lbs and ran a 4.8 40yd, I was also very strong (Div 1 school prospect, small Div 1, not like SEC)

I cleanly tacked QBs that were twice her size and had them sit out plays, games etc. I never had the intention of hurting them.

I also was not the biggest on the field.

She is going to get injured badly.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:18:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
What kind of yardage penalty or referee call for nonconsensual sex during the tackle?

Every tackle will be nonconsensual...
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:18:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Saw a chick put on pads in high school.  It took one play at fullback for her to make sandwiches and grab water for the team.  Still respected her for giving it a shot.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:18:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Is Hollywood hills known as a powerhouse in high school football?

I bet she'd leave on a stretcher in Texas.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:19:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Good for her. My sister played as a kicker in a few games on her varsity team. She was a girls soccer varsity captain. She hated it for no other reason than she had no one to hang out with when she was in the locker room before and after the game. I think she got a field goal? No one made a big deal about it. This was 2003 or so.

I wouldn't want to tackle a girl. When we played padless tackled in college for fun, we didn't let any of the girls play with us. It was weird enough blocking girls playing coed flag football.
View Quote
Your sister never had to worry about being sacked by a Div I prospect from her blindside.

Have you not seen what happens to grown ass men?

Here's an example,

Vicious high school sack sends QB flying through air
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:19:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Obvious gender discussion aside...5'2"? As a quarterback? How fucking hard up is Hollywood Hills for players, where a 5'2" starting QB of either gender seems like the best option? 
View Quote
Gives new meaning to passing lanes.  She's going to need to know gap assignments just to know where she can/can't throw the football.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:20:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Related:
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:22:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
What kind of yardage penalty or referee call for nonconsensual sex during the tackle?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

awww...come on, ref! i was just goin' for the QB sneak!
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:23:25 PM EDT
[#23]
That is child abuse
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:24:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Dangerous situation.

Even without a big hit. A couple or three, 250lb + muscle heads falling on that girl could break her spine or her neck.

Somebody that cares for her needs to step up and get her out while she is still healthy.

I got respect for her. Just don't want to see her get destroyed mentally and physically.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:25:38 PM EDT
[#25]
I wanted to see her drop back just one time and make a pass in that video.  Didn't happen.  $20 says she can't even get the ball 30 yards.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:25:45 PM EDT
[#26]
My Sons varsity high school team had a young woman who played defensive line. She was a hell of a ball player with excellent instincts.

She will live out the rest of her life with the aches and pains of a couple years of high school ball, she took a beating like no other and she never backed down.

If you could take the heart and soul she had for football and put it in a male player you would have a future hall of famer. 18 year old female body just couldn't take the hits and she paid for it.

ETA: she wasn't a tiny thing like the OP's QB article. She was probably 5'8" and 150-160. (and yes, she batted for the other team if you know what I mean...)
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:26:26 PM EDT
[#27]
I didn't know Jared Lorenzen's daughter was already in high school.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:26:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
My Sons varsity high school team had a young woman who played defensive line. She was a hell of a ball player with excellent instincts.

She will live out the rest of her life with the aches and pains of a couple years of high school ball, she took a beating like no other and she never backed down.

If you could take the heart and soul she had for football and put it in a male player you would have a future hall of famer. 18 year old female body just couldn't take the hits and she paid for it.
View Quote
1A school I have to presume?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:27:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
<snip>
View Quote
The left doesn't care.   Anything to advance the idiotic "girls are equal!!!" agenda.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:28:36 PM EDT
[#30]
LFL only way to go.

Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:29:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Your sister never had to worry about being sacked by a Div I prospect from her blindside.

Here's an example,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xODGXg3bbeU
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wouldn't want to tackle a girl. When we played padless tackled in college for fun, we didn't let any of the girls play with us. It was weird enough blocking girls playing coed flag football.

Here's an example,

How do you know? She never did get tackled. Only played a few downs so far as she told me. I'm not saying this girl isn't going to get wrecked. I'm saying good for her if she wants to try it. Undersized boys get wrecked all the time.

You realize we aren't arguing, right?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:29:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The left doesn't care.   Anything to advance the idiotic "girls are equal!!!" agenda.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
<snip>
It's an agenda that's going to get that little and I mean Little, Fucking five foot two? U serious?, girl hurt or paralyzed.

Basketball? sure, baseball? have at it, swimming? certainly.

Football? LOL not even close.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:30:04 PM EDT
[#33]
My 5'11", 200 pound freshman lineman/son would end her.  There's a kid with a great arm on his team who is 5'6" tall and will probably not get to play QB because the line is all my son's size or bigger.  I can't believe there isn't a 6' tall 180-200 pound stud in the school to take the position.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:31:11 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
My 5'11", 200 pound freshman lineman/son would end her.  There's a kid with a great arm on his team who is 5'6" tall and will probably not get to play QB because the line is all my son's size or bigger.  I can't believe there isn't a 6' tall 180-200 pound stud in the school to take the position.
View Quote
Probably was until he decided to become a woman. 
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:31:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

awww...come on, ref! i was just goin' for the QB sneak!
View Quote
Wakes up from being knocked out only to find out she is knocked up as well?

Watch out for the play call "Roofie 42, Roofie 42..."
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:31:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Lol my 6' 8th grade son (starting d-end) would love to get a piece of that (on the field), but the QBs he faces are bigger.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:32:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:32:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I was 6' 270 lbs and ran a 4.8 40yd, I was also very strong (Div 1 school prospect, small Div 1, not like SEC)

I cleanly tacked QBs that were twice her size and had them sit out plays, games etc. I never had the intention of hurting them.

View Quote
Yep had lots of farm boys in our gym in high school hitting 400lb benchs heavy squats who were also farmer strong and quick.

Putting a 5' girl in front of them is major league stupid and irresponsible.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:32:50 PM EDT
[#39]
The article has a pic of her "loading up to throw the ball"...laces out and palm flat against the ball. Is this a new thing, or were we just behind the times 20 yrs ago.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:32:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Eight inches shorter than Doug Flutie who was considered to be a midget for that position. Good luck with that.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:33:30 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
How do you know? She never did get tackled. Only played a few downs so far as she told me. I'm not saying this girl isn't going to get wrecked. I'm saying good for her if she wants to try it. Undersized boys get wrecked all the time.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here's an example,

Because I know what happens to kickers. They don't get tackled, unless they try to do a fake.

Sure, good for her until she get's wrecked and can't walk. Undersized boys aren't playing QB on varsity at the 5A level.

I know you weren't arguing with me, but if you think having a little girl play varsity QB is a good idea, I have news for you.

Kicker, punter like your sister...sure no problem.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:33:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:34:12 PM EDT
[#43]
This will go well 
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:35:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Yep had lots of farm boys in our gym in high school hitting 400lb benchs heavy squats who were also farmer strong and quick.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yep you are right 100%

My dead lift was 460 and I wasn't the strongest on the team.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:35:07 PM EDT
[#45]
This girl plays on the "Spartans" so she must be a tough Spartan warrior.  I'm sure she has nothing to worry about.  Spartans are supposed to be tough.  I saw a movie about it.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:35:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
Maybe it's a situation like my son's school.  They are starting to beg kids to play varsity football.  They have a real roster/depth problem on their hands.  Conversely, his soccer team has 62 kids on it (they had to break it up between Varsity/Club/Travel teams since there were some many kids.)

When I was in school, I remember them coming over the morning announcement speaker and begging kids to come out for the soccer team.  28 years later and the roles are reversed.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:36:51 PM EDT
[#47]
Serious question .... how bad does your football team have to suck before you have to start a girl at QB?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:37:00 PM EDT
[#48]
LOL

we found Roofie 42...
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:37:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
yep you are right 100%

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

yep you are right 100%

I hope not. That's weak.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:39:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Because I know what happens to kickers.

Sure, good for her until she get's wrecked and can't walk. Undersized boys aren't playing QB on varsity at the 5A level.

I know you weren't arguing with me, but if you think having a little girl play varsity QB is a good idea, I have news for you.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here's an example,

Because I know what happens to kickers.

Where did I say good idea? I said good for her. I guess from now on I will include a disclaimer explaining exactly what my thoughts are regarding what I think will happen. I think it's a terrible idea overall, hence why I made mention of the fact that we wouldn't let girls join our boring little after-class padless tackle games. I broke the starting UF pitcher's middle finger one game and cracked another guy's sternum in another. But even playing around for fun on Florida field was amazing. No girl would have been ok with the gay little BS football we were playing.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top