Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2017 2:27:08 PM EDT
I see antifa as the ISIS of the US. There numbers and their movement is growing here in the US. They look like a worldwide operation, also in other countries.

They just haven't got as brutal as them yet.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:28:23 PM EDT
[#1]
That will be there next moves, I suspect. Hope I am wrong, if they do then the shooting will start.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:32:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Starts?

They got the green light from half of arfcom when that heather combatant died.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:32:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, they're pulling down statues like isis does.
Their "affiliate groups" have already started killing. BLM targeting cops, berntards shooting up republican baseball practice, etc.
They beat, and harass innocents like isis
They want a special "tax" on the non lefties like isis wants on the non muslims.
They get their sermons from their mosques (msm) like isis does.
They terrorize innocent bystanders for not looking like antifa

So, to me it looks like they've been the American isis for a few years now.

ETA: their "prophets" like bill clinton rape, and the minions like podesta are kiddie diddlers
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:34:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Are you really that worried about jobless, druggie teenagers and 20 somethings that live at home with their parents?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:36:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are you really that worried about jobless, druggie teenagers and 20 somethings that live at home with their parents?
View Quote
I can't even respond to this without getting banned.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:36:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Do you mean tearing down monuments?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:39:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
why wouldnt hundreds if not thousands of these people filling the streets seeking to attack anyone they deem the enemy concern someone? That is something that should literally get your attention. when they are attacking elderly ladies with American flags, knife attacking people for their haircut or attire. Their only mission is the destruction of the USA.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:40:32 PM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:41:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Oh, they have started.  They just have not determined how hard they can go yet before people start to kill them on sight.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:42:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:43:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
I don't think saying

-Yes
-No
-Not really

Would get you banned.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:45:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:48:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Just saw a breaking headline on fox someone was caught planting a bomb on a Confederate statue in Texas....so the answer to your question is they are already starting.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:50:46 PM EDT
[#15]
I wonder what Bill Ayers has been up to recently...
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:55:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
That's exactly the type of people that do stupid shit. Look at most of the recent American ISIS recruits. Or look at your typical school/active shooter.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:59:48 PM EDT
[#17]
I expect to see more college upheaval.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:12:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote
You basically described every ISIS fighter.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:17:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:21:01 PM EDT
[#20]
They're already acting like the talibanAttachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:21:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
Who really have nothing to lose?

Think about it...
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:23:56 PM EDT
[#22]
If they don't do anything that rises to that level, the .gov will never follow the money to their puppet master/conspirators and take them down. 
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:27:10 PM EDT
[#23]
They've already started. Saw some guy got stabbed for being white and looking like a "nazi". So clearly these nuts jobs are out there and being inspired by the media. Carry 24/7 gentlemen. 
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:27:27 PM EDT
[#24]
I doubt any of those leftist crybabies would be willing to blow themselves up for the cause.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:28:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
That's exactly the type of people that do stupid shit. Look at most of the recent American ISIS recruits. Or look at your typical school/active shooter.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Or look at like 20% of America.  But they will probably shoot up a school any time now.  Better ban guns to be safe. 
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:29:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
That will be there next moves, I suspect. Hope I am wrong, if they do then the shooting will start.
View Quote
FPLAMFNI
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:30:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Likely the Weathermen Underground as well.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:36:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I don't think saying

-Yes
-No
-Not really

Would get you banned.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think saying

-Yes
-No
-Not really

Would get you banned.  
Given his first two posts in this thread I think the boy is smokin rope.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:38:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Was this before or after the shoot on sight permission?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 5:01:52 PM EDT
[#30]
"One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.". Thomas Jefferson.

Ok, I made that up, but he owned slaves so I can do that now.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 5:03:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Just saw a breaking headline on fox someone was caught planting a bomb on a Confederate statue in Texas....so the answer to your question is they are already starting.
View Quote
an a leftist assasinated 2 cops in Florida.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 5:09:01 PM EDT
[#32]
You mean they aren't already?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 5:29:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Well, they're pulling down statues like isis does.
Their "affiliate groups" have already started killing. BLM targeting cops, berntards shooting up republican baseball practice, etc.
They beat, and harass innocents like isis
They want a special "tax" on the non lefties like isis wants on the non muslims.
They get their sermons from their mosques (msm) like isis does.
They terrorize innocent bystanders for not looking like antifa

So, to me it looks like they've been the American isis for a few years now.

ETA: their "prophets" like bill clinton rape, and the minions like podesta are kiddie diddlers
View Quote
Astute observation.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 5:32:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Destroying monument

A little less explosives, but motivations are very similar.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 5:35:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Destroying monument

A little less explosives, but motivations are very similar.
View Quote
This
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 5:40:44 PM EDT
[#36]
We got the pmags though
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 5:42:13 PM EDT
[#37]
At what point do responsible states start activating their national guard forces to protect state property and stop vandalism and political destruction of public property?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 5:57:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote
Why should anyone worry about young people with no direction, focus, or anything to lose

If you believe that the same kind of radicalization can't happen in this country then I weep for those who look up to you.....If you told 50% of Americans they wouldn't have to worry about next months rent check, or Visa payment, they would gladly take up arms against our government....
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 6:02:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Theu don't have the balls for that, doing something surrounded by a crowd of your people makes you think you are tough, soing something as a single is different. Plus, they have no real goal except to cause trouble.

We all knew/know that guy, real tough when his buddies are around, catch him alone and he's a fucking coward.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 6:04:07 PM EDT
[#40]
Probably not too long. They did lots of stuff in the 70s

https://www.thenation.com/article/remembering-left-wing-terrorism-1970s/

The journalist and author Bryan Burrough has spent the last five years researching and writing a book on what he correctly perceives to be an oddly neglected topic: the scourge of left-wing terrorism, much of it by the Weather Underground, during the 1970s. According to FBI statistics, the United States experienced more than 2,500 domestic bombings in just 18 months in 1971 and 1972, with virtually no solved crimes and barely any significant prosecutions.

In Days of Rage, Burrough seeks to counter what he views as the successful efforts by these former terrorists to craft “an image of the group as benign urban guerrillas who never intended to hurt a soul”—and whose “only goal” was “to damage symbols of American power, such as empty courthouses and university buildings, a Pentagon bathroom, the U.S. Capitol”—when, in fact, they were “murderous.” ....
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 6:07:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote
Meh

the sooner the entire country sees them for the terrorists they are the better. 
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 6:32:45 PM EDT
[#42]
guy caught today trying to blow up a statue in Houston..
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 6:55:47 PM EDT
[#43]
The left has ALWAYS been violent.  This is a nothing new.  Remember Bill Ayres ("Guilty as sin, free as a bird, is this a great country or what?")  He and his ilk were bombmakers and murderers.  The difference is the the right reviles violent protest, the left reveres it.

Don't make the mistake of thinking these times are any different from earlier ones.  You can look at the fascist bombings in the early 20th century following the arrival of the Italian extremists.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top