Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2017 4:35:14 PM EDT
HVAC is a tired 20YO Lennox, looking for a reputable Bryant dealer. Need to get a load calc done, also looking for a variable speed, possibly a split-zone system.

All input appreciated.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 1:25:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Bump before the start of the work week.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:42:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Bryant evolution heat pump, 2 ton, air purifier, looking for average install price.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:50:35 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't have the exact details you want, but I have two Bryant heat pumps installed an hour from NOVA in WV.  Both 2.5 ton units, the recent one cost me $6000.  I had a 2.5 ton with a variable speed fan installed a few years ago, and I think that was $5500.  I wish I got the variable speed with this new one.  If you lived out this way, I'd have a good recommendation, but not sure about NOVA.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 4:37:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks like the Bryant evolution system is where I'm going to be. A 2 ton is what is recommended, the 3 ton has better heating, but 1700 st ft livable space is too small for a 3 ton, even with being variable speed.

Have a few estimates in the works....looking to hopefully stay under $7K

My main problem is height, don't have enough room for the 3 ton with an air purifier. 8' ceilings are the issue.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 8:37:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Update:

Had the 2-ton Evolution installed, 5 stage indoor and 5-stage outdoor with the Connex controller.

This system is amazing, coupled with the Perfect Air purifier, my home has never been so comfortable. It will run at just enough cooling capacity to maintain the temp slightly above the target temp until the humidity comes down to the set level...as low as 46%..then finish cooling.

The rest of the time it will run as low as 25% load to maintain temp and humidity. We had sun and 80 deg yesterday, based on the controller it used 5 KW and cost us just under $.50 (49 cents) for the 24 hrs. It will break down cost for heating, cooling, fan only, elec heat.

So far so good.... can't recommend this system enough.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top