Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 8/18/2017 12:24:24 PM EDT
Saw this on facebook.  Post your sightings.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 12:33:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Sticks and stones

Link Posted: 8/18/2017 12:35:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 12:52:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Not directed at you S_S - just using the image as a jumping-off point.
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
"I beg to differ, sir. You and I started a game we never got to finish..."

Imagine you're an antifag snowflake:

It's fun when you and all your FSA friends are having your meetings and talking big about how you're the new greatest generation, resisting the Nazis - who by now have been defined by left-MSM as anyone who voted for Trump.

You get away with some vandalism and you've always seen those cool Euro-anarcho protestors at the G8/G20 summits and stuff. You start to think you're something historic and very, very special.

You don't realize you are toying with forces far beyond your understanding or control, and that calm, reasonable, hard-working people will only put up with your shit for so long...
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 1:01:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

It's fun when you and all your FSA friends are having your meetings and talking big about how you're the new greatest generation, resisting the Nazis - who by now have been defined by left-MSM as anyone who voted for Trump.

You get away with some vandalism and you've always seen those cool Euro-anarcho protestors at the G8/G20 summits and stuff. You start to think you're something historic and very, very special.

You don't realize you are toying with forces far beyond your understanding or control, and that calm, reasonable, hard-working people will only put up with your shit for so long...
View Quote
Won't happen.  We have things to lose. They have nothing.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 1:02:13 PM EDT
[#5]
I've seen it before but theyre cranking out posters and stickers. It's like they're gearing up for a new offensive campaign
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 1:04:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

when it gets to the point that "we" have something to lose if we do not act, shit will break loose.  Societies descend into revolution when the cost of obeying the law is greater than the cost of breaking the law.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 1:05:00 PM EDT
[#7]
hmmmm...

Metal chair
some cable
Sterno 
privacy 

that would be all I need 
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 1:07:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Smiting hard ass Nazis with purple baseball bats.

Now THAT'S a fantasy!
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 1:09:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

when it gets to the point that "we" have something to lose if we do not act, shit will break loose.  Societies descend into revolution when the cost of obeying the law is greater than the cost of breaking the law.
View Quote
yeah, they come to our homes and try to drag out our families, things won't go their way.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 1:11:16 PM EDT
[#10]
It is very apparent that ANTIFA, BLM, etc are the financed and endorsed terrorist wing of the DNC.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 2:00:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It is very apparent that ANTIFA, BLM, etc are the financed and endorsed terrorist wing of the DNC.
View Quote
DNC's exact place in the leftist org chart hierarchy isn't entirely clear. They could all just be subsidiaries of Soros.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 2:36:54 PM EDT
[#12]
this time we have helicopters!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 3:04:56 PM EDT
[#13]
How do they react when they are educated what exactly the word NAZI is an abbreviation for and realize they are seeing NAZIs in their mirror. Does it even register? Or is it just another  derogatory name like racist or capitalist? 
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 3:21:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Once again I am Confused

So only commies beat the nazis?

What about all the hard working AMERICANS that defeated  communists and nazis both abroad  and here at home keeping "our soldiers" armed, fed and mobile?

We as a nation under God stood up and said fucker you and kicked their ass

I So wanted to stand up and yell Wolverines  

Only way to win is to unite as a country and make America great again!
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 3:21:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
How do they react when they are educated what exactly the word NAZI is an abbreviation for and realize they are seeing NAZIs in their mirror. Does it even register? Or is it just another  derogatory name like racist or capitalist? 
View Quote
An abbreviation for 'People that don't agree with me.' That doesn't roll off the tongue as well.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 3:23:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Tag
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 3:26:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote
DNC is calling in the markers for all those community organizations Obama funded.  They also seem to be able to crank out professional looking propaganda pretty quickly.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 3:26:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

The hard working people would throw their own in jail before saving themselves.

They are trying to distance themselves as far away as possible from any fringe groups. As long as the water is running everyone else is on their own.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 3:29:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Tag
View Quote
^^^^^^
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 3:29:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For now.......
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 3:31:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Sticks and stones
View Quote
No, it's very dangerous rhetoric.  Nazis are bad.  Nobody has to think about that one, right?  They want desperately to pin this Nazi label onto the right generally, in the eyes of the public, as it will turn their task from an uphill into a downhill one.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 3:34:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wrong, they have something and I intend to make sure they lose it before I do.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 3:37:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Once again I am Confused

What about all the hard working AMERICANS that defeated  communists and nazis both abroad  and here at home keeping "our soldiers" armed, fed and mobile?

View Quote
Commies and NAZI's arethe same people. Just different countries.

Hitler wanted Russia for its resources.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 3:38:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

No, it's very dangerous rhetoric.  Nazis are bad.  Nobody has to think about that one, right?  They want desperately to pin this Nazi label onto the right generally, in the eyes of the public, as it will turn their task from an uphill into a downhill one.
View Quote
Concur.

Not everyone knows what antifa is all about, but damn near everyone knows what Nazis did.
Thus, antifa can claim 'high ground' to the ignorant & low-information voters.  Then it becomes mindless groupthink.

This is very dangerous business
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 4:09:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Concur.

Not everyone knows what antifa is all about, but damn near everyone knows what Nazis did.
Thus, antifa can claim 'high ground' to the ignorant & low-information voters.  Then it becomes mindless groupthink.

This is very dangerous business
View Quote
People don't even associate communism with evil any more because so many college students fighting for minorites claim they're Communists.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 4:16:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Once again I am Confused

Lol. I was playing  off their  reference ....it made sense  to  me  

MAGA
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 5:33:13 PM EDT
[#27]

I looked at this pic a few times and it just didn't sit right with me but couldn't figure it out till now.....I seriously doubt that "they" were the type of people who loaded up in Higgins boats and stormed the beaches of Normandy or Guadalcanal. I have a sneaky suspicion they were more of the crowd that supervised Rosy the riveter . Just my .02
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 5:35:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Maybe not "propaganda" per se, but from earlier today in Cambridge. Much lulz.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 5:36:00 PM EDT
[#29]
The problem is they can't hurt my feels like I can hurt theirs
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 5:44:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 5:44:21 PM EDT
[#31]
FIFY

Link Posted: 8/18/2017 6:14:10 PM EDT
[#32]
I like Sabo's posters better. I need to see if he gives them out so that I can paste these over any commie posters.

Link Posted: 8/18/2017 6:55:23 PM EDT
[#33]
To be honest though, I always felt "Anti-fa" wasn't "anti-facism" but rather "anti First Amendment"
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 6:57:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I like Sabo's posters better. I need to see if he gives them out so that I can paste these over any commie posters.

https://i.redd.it/p52sftziutry.png
View Quote
That's awesome! 
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 7:02:36 PM EDT
[#35]
They're not wrong about the "before"... maybe partly wrong about the "we."

Fuck NAZIs anyway.  Why would I be upset about beating NAZIs?

The only part of this whole mess that's upsetting to me is the idea that people can be assaulted for their ideas.  NAZIs and white supremacists are bad but they are entitled to their thoughts.  That people can be beaten for their thoughts is entirely wrong and a very bad precedent to set.  By ANTIFA's logic I should be able to pistol whip on-sight the next 19 year-old Marxist that walks into the local college bar (and they do walk in wearing their scarves and Lenin caps).
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 7:03:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
REVCOM?

Link Posted: 8/19/2017 7:28:36 AM EDT
[#37]
AntiFa: An organization founded and funded by a NAZI collaborator.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 7:38:55 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
Because you are the Nazi. We all are Nazis to the left

They make no distinction
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 8:04:50 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Because you are the Nazi. We all are Nazis to the left

They make no distinction
View Quote
to communists everyone that is not them is nazis
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 12:21:57 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 12:35:54 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
To be honest though, I always felt "Anti-fa" wasn't "anti-facism" but rather "anti First Amendment"
View Quote
That's what I thought the first time I saw ANTIFA.  I still believe there could be something to it.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 12:41:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Revolutionary communist party of the U.S.?
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 12:55:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Seigfreid Knappe in his book "Soldat" wrote that after WWII, Soviet prison camps were set up in Russia for the defeated German soldiers
In these prisons the soldiers were starving and in fear of being shot outright or worse, face certain death being sent to labor camps

According to Knappe, many soldiers sold their soul for extra food and favors and started collaborating with the Communists in these prisons
The only Russians manning most of these prisons were the camp commandant and those in the guard towers....

The ones doing the actual Soviet overseeing, spying and pushing communist indoctrination on the defeated Germans were Germans
These newly committed communists were even then called, Antifascists "Antifi" or "Activists"

It wasn't just enlisted who succumbed to communist indoctrination, many top Generals as well, absolutely lapped it up

After release many were placed in key government positions, not only in E. Germany and the Soviet bloc but secretly in W. Germany as well.

So if one thinks this cancer can easily be defeated because of a weak infrastructure, one couldn't be more wrong.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 12:59:33 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
That's what I thought the first time I saw ANTIFA.  I still believe there could be something to it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So, co-opt the phrase and use it that way.  Antifa MUST stand for Anti First Amendment, right? -- because they're protesting the right to speak and are behaving like, well, fascists?  Extra points if you launch that observation as a question and pull them into a conversation about fascism and censorship and the idea of an idea or position being "so dangerous it can't be allowed to be spoken."  Shouting down the voices of minority/dissent, bullying, mocking -- where does that go?  Does it work in the person's personal experience?

You may actually get traction with a thoughtful person that way.  Not going to flip anyone's perspective immediately, but you gotta get them thinking.  Put the spotlight on tactics they should be very uncomfortable with.  WHY is it okay to club and shout down people who are different?  Where does that lead in human history?  Doesn't this pattern of behavior and escalating violence look familiar?  Are they okay with that?  At that point, if they still vomit forth only ideological talking points ... (shrug)  Oh, well. 
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 1:03:33 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
If the jackboot fits...
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 1:08:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
Because you're a Nazi. Don't you fucking get it?
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 1:13:03 PM EDT
[#47]
They think they want a Kosovo.  Circa 1981.

They have no idea where that leads.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 1:19:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 1:30:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
+1 To then anyone note a  Socialist is a Nazi.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 1:31:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol

How far until "the other side" starts wearing masks too?

Or starts putting high school physics into action and figures out how to throw some really long range shots?

THIS is how you create insirgencies ans counter insurgencies.

This is how failed states happen.

Act accordingly.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top