Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/18/2017 7:56:09 AM EDT
The left assures me the radical muslims only attack us because we bomb their country.

When and where has Spain bombed, or participated in ground warefare, against these shitheads?

Any time in the last 50 years?
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 8:10:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Islam has had a hardon for Spain for about 1100 years.

Link Posted: 8/18/2017 8:11:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Well I never been to Spain
But I kinda like the music
Say the ladies are insane there
And they sure know how to use it
They don't abuse it
Never gonna lose it
I can't refuse it
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 8:12:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Trying to reclaim their lost territory
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 8:13:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Because it ain't about who bombs them.
Any infidel is fair game

ETA and Spain's geography. It was the traditional invasion route from North Africa into Iberia and Europe since the time of the phoenicians. Far before  Mo invented Islam
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 8:13:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Because Spain has a history of running away after a jihad attack.
The Madrid train bombing in 2004 caused Spain to withdraw its troops from Afghanistan.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 8:13:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Muslims owned most of Spain for some time...seems
there was a crusade or something that put a stop to it...
damn those white catholic Spaniards...and the French and English that helped them kick out the Caliphate.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 8:18:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Muslims owned most of Spain for some time...seems
there was a crusade or something that put a stop to it...
damn those white catholic Spaniards...and the French and English that helped them kick out the Caliphate.
View Quote
Yep
Arab and Berber Muslims ( aka the moors aka los Moros)  invaded in 711 and toppled the Christian Germanic Visigothic kingdom.  The reduced Reconquista began and by 1292 most of the Iberian peninsula was back in Christian hands. The small area of Grenada held out until 1492--the official end of the Re-conquest.

The visigoths treated the Jews so terribly that they assisted the Muslims in conquering by guarding and assisting the Muslim garrisons to keep the local Christians in check while the main Muslim force continued on conquering. This wasn't forgotten.

Gibraltar, that big rock, the pillars of Hercules, gets its name from the Muslim leader who lead the "invasion" which was really a
Large raid / Recon in force that turned out really well c
For them
His name was Tariq/ Gibraltar is "Tariq's  Rock" eta corrected to tariq
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 8:19:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Spain did participate as part of the Multinational Force in Iraq, which did end after the Madrid bombings.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 8:21:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Othello
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 8:24:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Othello
View Quote
Bravo!
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 8:25:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Well I never been to Spain
But I kinda like the music
Say the ladies are insane there
And they sure know how to use it
They don't abuse it
Never gonna lose it
I can't refuse it
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 8:25:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Somebody better call up ol' Charles.

Link Posted: 8/18/2017 8:28:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 8:47:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Spain was one of the partners in OIF and withdrew after the Madrid bombings that caused the government to collapse but there are currently Spaniards in Iraq assisting the Iraqis.

Spain was also in Afghanistan from 2002-2015.

However,that isn't why they attacked there,it was simply an opportunity to kill kuffar. OK,you are an ISIS recruiter or facilitator and find some guy living in Spain who wants to wage jihad...what can you do that requires effectively no money or coordination and has the least chance of being found out about beforehand?  It's past the point of asking jihadis to come to Syria and Iraq,the Europeans who joined are fled or fleeing.Nobody knows how many are already back or are in Turkey waiting to return but it's more than a few. No doubt these guys will regale some younger fellows in mosques about how great it was and convince/shame more to do acts such as these,I believe we will see a spike in this over the next year.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 8:50:33 AM EDT
[#15]
Soft targets get better body counts.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 10:21:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
They attacked Spain because the Spanish let them immigrate.

Look at the other recent vehicle attacks:

2017 Levallois-Perret attack - Europe, Muslim, Immigrant
June 2017 Champs-Élysées car ramming attack - Europe, Muslim, Immigrant, ISIS affiliated.
June 2017 London Bridge attack - Europe, 3 Muslims, 3 Immigrants, ISIS affiliated.
2017 Stockholm attack - Europe, Muslim, Asylum Seeker, ISIS affiliated.
2017 Westminster attack - Europe, Converted Muslim, ISIS claimed responsibility.
2016 Berlin attack - Europe, Muslim, Asylum Seeker, ISIS affiliated.
2016 Nice Attack - Europe, Muslim, Immigrant, ISIS affiliated.

Almost all were legal immigrants or asylum seekers.

And the left say we need more refugees and immigrants here.........
View Quote
How did we cause this that is what we need to ask ourselves
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 1:18:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The left assures me the radical muslims only attack us because we bomb their country.

When and where has Spain bombed, or participated in ground warefare, against these shitheads?

Any time in the last 50 years?
View Quote

i'm sorry, but why are you setting the time limit at 50 years?  because that's our modern history you remember?

good grief.

this is not how religion works.  you discuss these sorts of things in timeframes spanning millennia, not a trivial half a century.

you think our war in the middle east is long lasting?  shit...

from the time the Moors carried Islam into the Iberian Peninsula (which you now know as Spain and Portugal) to the time they were expelled, about 900 years had elapsed.  looked at that another way, given the average lifespan at the time, it's at least 25 generations.

start:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umayyad_conquest_of_Hispania
middle:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Granada_War
end:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_the_Moriscos

moar:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Spain#Islamic_al-Andalus_and_the_Christian_Reconquest_.288th.E2.80.9315th_centuries.29
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Spain#Warfare_between_Muslims_and_Christians
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconquista

ar-jedi
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 1:21:15 PM EDT
[#18]
It really is happening!
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:46:03 PM EDT
[#19]
If only the spaniards had another king wamba
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:47:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Goes back, way back to some guys...

Link Posted: 8/22/2017 12:12:09 AM EDT
[#21]
They are practicing and sending a message,  it has nothing to do with Spain.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top