Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/15/2017 9:10:31 PM EDT
So finally after three years of being a fiscally responsible adult I finally got to scratch my long growing itch and bought a new gun. 

Dont have a shotgun and saw the thread on those DDI SAS 12's for $149. Seemed like a good enough deal to not pass up. Thank you ARF for making me feel again. 
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 9:19:24 PM EDT
[#1]
How dare you try to start a thread about guns here? What the fuck are you thinking?
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 9:20:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How dare you try to start a thread about guns here? What the fuck are you thinking?
View Quote
I forgot to add the key words North Korea, Taylor Swift, and Nazi's. 
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 9:41:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Shotgun thread!

In for lutz.

Good on you OP.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 9:43:26 PM EDT
[#4]
No pics either ban the OP for not following rules!  We need pics of Tay-Tay and forget the shotgun this is GD they say they had shotguns for some reason blah blah blah.... I like me a nice shotty.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 9:46:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm jealous, banned here and I love deals and funky stuff. Get the 5rnd mags and you supposedly can retrofit another models stock, I forget if it's 870 or 590, which means Magpul stock 
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 9:47:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's better
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 9:58:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'm jealous, banned here and I love deals and funky stuff. Get the 5rnd mags and you supposedly can retrofit another models stock, I forget if it's 870 or 590, which means Magpul stock 
View Quote
I think the 870? First things first is I need to cut that long ass barrel down. I think it's 24" or something. 
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 10:04:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I think the 870? First things first is I need to cut that long ass barrel down. I think it's 24" or something. 
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah that would be my first step if I wasn't fucked. Down to 18", DIY because it's so cheap  Might want to look up a how to, it's easy with a pipe cutter, but this has a vent rib.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 10:16:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Shotgun thread!

In for lutz.

Good on you OP.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 10:44:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Where are these $149 shotguns?  

I is interested.

Can I haz one??
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 11:11:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Where are these $149 shotguns?  

I is interested.

Can I haz one??
View Quote
You can haz
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 11:36:26 PM EDT
[#12]
I may have to try one.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 11:39:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I may have to try one.
View Quote
I seriously haven't gotten a shotgun before because I have no interest in modern shotguns. I'd love an old lever action or a trench gun but I figure shit for the price of this.. why not. 

Who knows maybe the aftermarket will open up for this thing like it did with saigas and you can make something kinda cool. 
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 3:49:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I seriously haven't gotten a shotgun before because I have no interest in modern shotguns. I'd love an old lever action or a trench gun but I figure shit for the price of this.. why not. 

Who knows maybe the aftermarket will open up for this thing like it did with saigas and you can make something kinda cool. 
View Quote
Damn I'm tempted
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 5:41:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Damn I'm tempted
View Quote
Photo of said new shotgun. 

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 5:44:57 PM EDT
[#16]
What would it look like with an 18" barrel? It'd make a great house gun if it's reliable.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top