Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 8/15/2017 2:02:35 PM EDT
I know you fuckers read this site. Listen up. Quit with the fucking spam email product announcements about your latest trucker hat or three pronged dildo.  Get some motherfucking focus on your motherfucking core business: coffee.

Sell bigger bags of fucking coffee, not this limp dick 12oz bullshit.  Maybe have your husband explain to you that he lied about how long 8 inches is and figure out that nobody wants a soda can sized (12oz) bag of coffee.  Sell it by the pound like fucking men.  Impress your parents and sell it in 5 pound bags, god damnit.  

Respectfully,
dillehayd

P.S. Fuck off with your subscription bullshit too. I want a good pot of coffee not some jelly of the month wanna-be retreated marketing reach around bullshit, dicksucks!
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:03:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I had to unfollow them on Instagram.

Idiots with guns TBH.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:04:24 PM EDT
[#2]
8/10
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:05:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Marketing company that happens to sell coffee.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:06:16 PM EDT
[#4]
someone had too much coffee this morning.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:06:17 PM EDT
[#5]
See, you drink that coffee shit.  You have no idea what kind of run off went into the soil and the plant.  You're playing with fire drinking that shit.

Stick with this stuff, it's made in a lab and you know exactly what chemicals are going in.  

Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:06:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Overhyped coffee.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:06:41 PM EDT
[#7]
... the, "Unsubscribe" feature a lot of these companies use is worthless too. Biggest complaint for me is fucking PetSmart - they will NOT stop with spam emailing
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:07:00 PM EDT
[#8]
1/10 rant.  Would have been 10/10 but you gave away the 8" secret.  Not only did that knock your rant score down, your Man Card is now on probation.  You better get your shit straight mister, we're watching you.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:08:50 PM EDT
[#9]
You mad OP?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:10:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Finally bought their coffee recently, and to be frank I am not impressed.

Do like the name though, but feel more than wages or quality that it's going to feed their gun hobby.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:10:55 PM EDT
[#11]
LOL

Their 'core business' is hyping expensive coffee with silly gun related names to a certain demographic that falls for it.

"But muh AK47 roast!"

Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:11:10 PM EDT
[#12]
I only drink Monster™ brand energy drinks for all my morning energy needs.

Monster Energy is way more than an energy drink. Led by our athletes, musicians, employees, distributors and fans, Monster is a lifestyle in a can!®

Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:12:27 PM EDT
[#13]
But but it's Veteran Coffee from special forces guys!
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:12:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Marketing company that happens to sell coffee.
View Quote
Pretty much everyone now days
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:12:49 PM EDT
[#15]
I've been tempted to buy a couple times, but I'm about 95% certain it's all hype centered around the gun culture and that the coffee will be "ok" at best, and about the same quality of say Peet's that I can buy for half the cost...it will definitely be worse than the green beans I can buy and roast myself...also cheaper...
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:14:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I've been tempted to buy a couple times, but I'm about 95% certain it's all hype centered around the gun culture and that the coffee will be "ok" at best, and about the same quality of say Peet's that I can buy for half the cost...it will definitely be worse than the green beans I can buy and roast myself...also cheaper...
View Quote
you can print out some stickers and put them on your Peets coffee to make them more alpha as fuck.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:17:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Can I gets some motherfucking decaf while we're at it?
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:17:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Bought two bags at this year's NRA AM, they set up as part of 5.11's booth. $10 a bag.

Much disappointment ensued. But at least the chick who sold me the coffee was scantily clad.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:19:03 PM EDT
[#19]
I just stick to coffee from the grocery store. Black rifle coffee is all hype.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:19:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
you can print out some stickers and put them on your Peets coffee to make them more alpha as fuck.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Then I can resell it and call it "Alpha Peets, Drink This or You're a Liberal Douche, Veteran Owned, Veteran Hyped"
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:20:21 PM EDT
[#21]
I'm always interested in brand marketing so I don't mind seeing their adds and videos show up. I like their coffee mugs and what the company stands for.  I think we notice their adds more because they do have a great marketing,logos and artwork. It's a three prong approach and BRCC, ARt15 clothing and Leadslinger Whiskey are all tied together.

If you do buy from them use this code to save 10% off   Buck10  .   Conservative radio guy Buck Sexton has their adds on his show. I think you have to follow the Buck Sexton link to use the 10% off code https://www.blackriflecoffee.com/buck
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:21:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Right on OP, tiny ass bags of coffee (especially for the price)
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:22:18 PM EDT
[#23]
The subscription is shit unless you want the same coffee every month. They seem to use it as a way to clear inventory of the slow moving products
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:22:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Coffee commercial shows how to be an American man
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:23:32 PM EDT
[#25]
It really sucks that you guys are forced to buy their coffee...
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:23:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Overhyped coffee.
View Quote
Ya I bought some and wasn't impressed.  
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:25:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Solid rant/10 would read again
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:26:29 PM EDT
[#28]
They sell on Amazon, so I gave em a shot. I think CAF is pretty good, but I'm no coffee expert/snob.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:29:06 PM EDT
[#29]
You know they have a Facebook page that they respond to very quickly, I looked and didn't see your rant there. I assume you emailed as well?

If not STFU you're just another whiney dude on the internet. Tell them so you know they know what their customers want or you know post about it on a completely unrelated forum that they likely dont even read.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:29:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I'm always interested in brand marketing so I don't mind seeing their adds and videos show up. I like their coffee mugs and what the company stands for.  I think we notice their adds more because they do have a great marketing,logos and artwork. It's a three prong approach and BRCC, ARt15 clothing and Leadslinger Whiskey are all tied together.

If you do buy from them use this code to save 10% off   Buck10  .   Conservative radio guy Buck Sexton has their adds on his show. I think you have to follow the Buck Sexton link to use the 10% off code https://www.blackriflecoffee.com/buck
View Quote
They are a part of Warfighter Tobacco too. I think.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:30:08 PM EDT
[#31]
I tried it, seemed decent.  But expensive and it barely lasted 2 weeks... and im the only person in my house.  I like their Freedom Blend and the CAF, but these baby bags and high prices make me just buy regular coffee from the store.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:30:27 PM EDT
[#32]
I buy the coffee to piss off the liberals in my office.  I was referred to HR because the ammo can/coffee pod box threatened someone.........worth every penny.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:33:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Can I gets some motherfucking decaf while we're at it?
View Quote
This is now a coming out thread.  
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:35:09 PM EDT
[#34]
OP will get an invite to help BRC make iced coffee.  

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:35:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
They sell on Amazon, so I gave em a shot. I think CAF is pretty good, but I'm no coffee expert/snob.
View Quote
Only in K Cups. And fuck their shipping costs.

I'd pay for the coffee just to check em out, but the shipping is tarded^2.

ETA: I hit up my local LGS on FaceSpace and asked them to carry it in store so I could avoid the crazy shipping costs. The contacted, been a month, they haven't heard back.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:36:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Tagged to see BRC's response
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:38:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I know you fuckers read this site. Listen up. Quit with the fucking spam email product announcements about your latest trucker hat or three pronged dildo.  Get some motherfucking focus on your motherfucking core business: coffee.

Sell bigger bags of fucking coffee, not this limp dick 12oz bullshit.  Maybe have your husband explain to you that he lied about how long 8 inches is and figure out that nobody wants a soda can sized (12oz) bag of coffee.  Sell it by the pound like fucking men.  Impress your parents and sell it in 5 pound bags, god damnit.  

Respectfully,
dillehayd

P.S. Fuck off with your subscription bullshit too. I want a good pot of coffee not some jelly of the month wanna-be retreated marketing reach around bullshit, dicksucks!
View Quote
8/10

I don't even drink coffee and I agree.  I wonder who actually owns that company 
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:39:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

So you didn't like the three pronged dildo?
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:40:28 PM EDT
[#39]
I subscribe for two bags of Beyond Black every two weeks. I find a bag will last a week for me. I like Beyond Black, no bitter aftertaste, but thought the Murdered Out blend was weak tasting. I would still rather support them than Starbucks. My biggest complaint is that sometimes it takes a week and a half for the coffee to arrive. ..
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:40:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
It really sucks that you guys are forced to buy their coffee...
View Quote
So, there's 2 options:

1. Buy their coffee and shut up
2. Shut up.

GTFO, nobody claimed they're being forced to buy anything. They're offering legitimate criticism of a company.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:41:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

he gave it a "2/10 would not use again" on their review page.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:43:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I only drink Monster™ brand energy drinks for all my morning energy needs.

Monster Energy is way more than an energy drink. Led by our athletes, musicians, employees, distributors and fans, Monster is a lifestyle in a can!®

http://i63.tinypic.com/a5cllf.jpg
View Quote

When I watched that video, I was like "MAC working for Monster now?"

It was obviously there for a reason, then he draws attention to it.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:44:01 PM EDT
[#43]
Lol. I bought a bag of that at a gun show recently, just for s**ts and giggles.  It was good enough that I'd buy it again, but not at the price I paid for it (or anywhere close to it).
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:47:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Black rifle K cups are 3x the cost of my regular brand and it's not as good.  The wife bought me some for my birthday last year, I was glad when it was finally gone and told her not to buy it again.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:48:52 PM EDT
[#45]
i thought arfcom had a major hard on for this coffee?

starbucks and illegal somalis ftw
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:49:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Hyperactive marketing. They come off as real douchie.

Plenty of better or equal brands.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:51:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:54:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Respectfully,
dillehayd

View Quote

I'm going down to the brick and mortar store tomorrow to grab a couple more bags, I can print off this post and hand deliver it to them if you'd like.

I like it, and since they're local to me they tend to be much fresher than the local grocery stores. I also usually end up buying one bag and leaving with a second one for free, so it ends up being cheaper for me than other options.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:55:35 PM EDT
[#49]
I tried a bag of their coffee.  The first bag was sent to the wrong address, and they sent a 2nd bag for free.  Curiously, the 1st bag showed up the same day as the 2nd bag, so I got a two-for-one deal.  I liked the first bag, nothing special.  I began to dislike it halfway thru the 2nd bag, and never even finished it.  I wouldn't buy from them again.  The coffee I can get at any HEB is better and cheaper.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:55:45 PM EDT
[#50]
I ordered some kcups off Amazon for the first time yesterday. I was going to bring them into work since we're all gun guys. I'll report back when I try one.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top