Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 5:43:01 PM EDT
[#1]
You're going to need a house, a yacht and possibly a helicopter to go with that car...

https://www.jamesedition.com/
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 5:48:36 PM EDT
[#2]
First stop would be the Nissan dealer for a GTR. Second would be a Porsche dealer for a 911 Turbo. Then off to the GMC dealer for a new Brodozer. Then I start hitting the motorcycle dealers. And gun shops. And....

Never gonna happen. 
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 5:53:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
First stop would be the Nissan dealer for a GTR. Second would be a Porsche dealer for a 911 Turbo. Then off to the GMC dealer for a new Brodozer. Then I start hitting the motorcycle dealers. And gun shops. And....

Never gonna happen. 
View Quote
I like how you think.  GTR , supercar with a back seat and a trunk so you can get to the gun shop faster & still have a place to haul your new toys home.
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 5:56:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 6:02:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I like how you think.  GTR , supercar with a back seat and a trunk so you can get to the gun shop faster & still have a place to haul your new toys home.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never gonna happen. 
It's the everyday supercar. Back seat, trunk, and all wheel drive.
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 7:38:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You're going to need a house, a yacht and possibly a helicopter to go with that car...

https://www.jamesedition.com/
View Quote
Nice!
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:28:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Megamillions didn't pan out, now it's Powerball time!

Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:31:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Never gonna happen. 
View Quote
I win that kind of stupid money, motherfuckers going to bring the vehicles and other toys to me.  It will be worth their time.
See sig line.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:43:53 AM EDT
[#9]
I got two words for you...

Rally Fighter

That is all.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:45:50 AM EDT
[#10]
You got to have a place to store them.  The first stop is HERE!
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:49:56 AM EDT
[#11]
First fucking stop...

Ring Brothers for a 65 Fastback, 67 Fastback, 69 Fastback.

White, silver, black...

They could pull off a theme build nicely that blends modern and tradition nicely.

After that?

69 Boss 429 black
14 GT500 Black

65 GT350 White
15 GT350R White

70 Boss 302 White
13 Boss 302 Laguna Seca Black

93 Cobra R
95 Cobra R
00 Cobra R
03 Cobra Mystichrome

95-98 Saleen S351R
Saleen S7

2005 Ford GT
65 Super Performance GT40
65 Super Performance Daytona Coupe

Then the Porsches, every model/generation of GT2 and GT3 from the 90s forward.  Special attention for the oddball colors like the Pastels and Primary colors.  Same for spec club car like the 968.

Then the Vipers.   Every model/generation of Viper ACR.

Chevy's?   Yeah but my heart isnt in it for them.  Last year of the 4cam 90s ZR1s, Z06s beginning with the C5, a C6 ZR1.   Add a 14 Z28.

Protouring 68 Roadrunner and Charger.   None of the new hellcat shit.

Custom built 3 rotor RX7.  

Probably no Ferraris or McClarens.   Dont care for them.  I dont want a single million dollar car.

Would rather have one of the Jaguar E-type roadster remakes that Jeremy Clakrson drove inTop Gear.   Also one of the classic bodied Porsches with all modern running gear underneath.

Then throw in a nice tow rig like an F350 as well as an ICON built first generation Bronco or Landcruiser.

Seperate garage for the Mustangs and Porsches to include a lounge/diner theme.

Have a compound with a block wall around about 5 acres with enough security features to keep the curious the hell out.

Rest of my days would be spent like being Paul Newman reincarnated.    Going around the world spending my life on various tracks and seeing the greatest spots in the world for driving.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 1:31:56 AM EDT
[#12]
2 chicks at one time
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 1:43:55 AM EDT
[#13]
MOPAR or No Car!!!
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 1:52:48 AM EDT
[#14]
If I won a big payoff like $500 million I would continue to live as I do, but move out of California. And I would see to my wife's future and my daughter's education and future (like today, but mo better.)

The bulk of my money would be used to form a foundation, hopefully chaired by my daughter eventually, whose sole purpose was to provide scholarships for the children of men and women killed in action and assistance to the families to help them get back on their feet.

I would also open several bars and strip clubs that feature a monthly military appreciation day, where drinks and lap dances are free to people in the military and the bartenders and girls are prohibited from accepting tips that day. I would make it up to them, however.

The military appreciation day would probably piss off some people, but hey, it's my money.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 1:59:30 AM EDT
[#15]
I would make a list but it would crash the site...

Pretty much all the cars. All of them. I would have more cars then Jay Leno.

From exotics to muscle to lowriders to offroad stuff. I would have all the things.
I have no brand loyalty and pretty much like anything that is fast, handles, offroads or just looks cool.

Would also have a fully stocked shop and a stack of LS or LT crate motors. Would scour Craigslist for oddballs that need to be made into sleepers.
900hp, 10" tire Volvo wagon or old benz. LS powered early Toyota pickup built as a time attack car, long tavelled, caged prerunner G body Regal (trophy donk) shit like that.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 2:12:42 AM EDT
[#16]
RAM 2500 Powerwagon
Challenger of some sort

And the rest on beltfed goodies
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 2:15:41 AM EDT
[#17]
I'm in a pool at work which would get me ~$10M if we win.
If that happens, I'm just buying a nice hunk of land somewhere and a shop, hiring my dad and brother to build hotrods. Or maybe I'll become a silent partner in my dad's business.

ETA: Maybe I'll finally finish the goddamn RX7.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 2:22:29 AM EDT
[#18]
My garage would be like GTR on GTR on GTR on Lambo.

I'd also buy a helicopter.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:48:54 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I'm in a pool at work which would get me ~$10M if we win.
If that happens, I'm just buying a nice hunk of land somewhere and a shop, hiring my dad and brother to build hotrods. Or maybe I'll become a silent partner in my dad's business.

ETA: Maybe I'll finally finish the goddamn RX7.
View Quote
Then you'd have to change your user name.

Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:00:38 AM EDT
[#20]
Hookers and blow
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:08:56 AM EDT
[#21]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top