Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2001 11:01:31 AM EDT
been reading a few older topics and got this idea. what does your guy do that is totally cool?

mine can cook, better than me. he went to cooking school for two years. there that aught to rub some macho off him.
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 11:06:42 AM EDT
[#1]
My guy can....ooops, never mind....
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 11:08:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, this is for the girls, but there aren't many here, so I'll reply and give the other guys an idea.

My girl really likes massages.  I got some rasberry scented massage oil from bath and body  works (yes I actually went into one of those places ALONE and bought it!!).  After she finishes her shower, I heat the oil up and give her a slow, tender full body massage (back, legs, feet, ect.), starting with her back.  The warm oil really works well, and the scent enhances the experience.  Quite a nice way to set the mood for the evening.

That's my "totally cool" thing I do for my girl.
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 11:09:45 AM EDT
[#3]
yeah, i know. there are probably like six female members and their watching soaps right now. i didn't expect too many responses yet. maybe some of you guys can get your wives to say something nice about you.
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 11:09:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
been reading a few older topics and got this idea. what does your guy do that is totally cool?

mine can cook, better than me. he went to cooking school for two years. there that aught to rub some macho off him.
View Quote

Aha! Now we know where that two unaccounted for years in TUBOSA(The Unofficial Biography of SteyrAUG) went. So much for his "Black Ops" story, guess that just means time spent burning stuff like quiche to a crispy carbon color![;D]

No, seriously, that's sorta funny. I hate to tell you, steyrgirl, but this thread might be kind short. There really aren't all that many active women posters here. Under a dozen, I'd wager.

Y'know, you could do something about that! You could get all your gf's to post here. Whattya think? Good idea, everyone?[:D]
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 11:12:58 AM EDT
[#5]
I lay the meat pipe to her to be nice....
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 11:28:21 AM EDT
[#6]
jug, are you sure you want a bunch of girls in the treehouse?
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 11:32:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
jug, are you sure you want a bunch of girls in the treehouse?
View Quote

Yep!

I'm very sure!

Pro RKBA women are as rare as hen's teeth, so send any that you know this way. It lends variety and perspective to this board(which as we all know, never disagrees about anything[;D])

And btw, the girls in the treehouse comment sorta hinted that you find me, the board and the members juvenile. Or maybe just me. Oh, well, you're not the first to reach that conclusion[:D].

Juggernaut]

Edited for clarity
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 11:43:15 AM EDT
[#8]
no, i just took notice of the boys club environment. as far as being juvenille, i'd rather have a guy who is a little juvenille than a stubborn old man anyday. my guy is an adult but i wouldn't necessarily call him a grown up. thank god.
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 11:52:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
no, i just took notice of the boys club environment. as far as being juvenille, i'd rather have a guy who is a little juvenille than a stubborn old man anyday. my guy is an adult but i wouldn't necessarily call him a grown up. thank god.
View Quote

ahhh. I see.

Thank you for clarifying.

Now-where are they?
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 11:52:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
...than a stubborn old man anyday.
View Quote

AWWWWW, you DO love me!!!!!!!

Seriously, we may disagree on most other issues, but I think its great that you post here, and desperately wish more women would turn off Rosie and the soaps who keep telling them that shooting is what men do to show off their phallic tendancies.

We NEED more chicks at the range!!!!!! OOpppsss- is "chicks" sexist???

I guess there's no hope for this "stubborn old man."  [}:D]
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 12:17:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
yeah, i know. there are probably like six female members and their watching soaps right now.
View Quote

You know you really ought to watch how much stereotyping you do about the women around here... not going to win you many allies.  

Personally, I've been mowing two acres of lawn, washing vehicles, tending horses and loading hay all day... NOT watching soap operas.

As for this topic, most who know me here know that I am single so I couldn't comment on what "my guy" does that is totally cool.  

What I like about men is when they tinker with stuff... fix things... especially without asking. [:D]  
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 12:26:05 PM EDT
[#12]
mm, you gotta know i was only joking. i'm just having fun with male preconceived notions. i'm sure i'm not telling you anything you don't know. i'm sure you've been handling the guys here for a while.

so how come you don't have a guy with all these eligibles? cletus sounds real interesting.[:)]
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 12:28:12 PM EDT
[#13]
uhh heh heh heh..

Why hello MissMagnum, I don't fix cars too well, I change oil, replace spark plugs and did a few things to my old truck, but I do fix many other things, like I replaced the motor in my discman with a motor from another CD player (not the same model) and I usually build my own computers plus some for my job, and of course fix many at work.

Can I be Mr. Magnum?

[img]http://www.jps.net/badzorak/WebImages/EAGLE.JPG[/img]

[BD]
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 12:28:27 PM EDT
[#14]
oh yeah, mine fixes things too. you can almost hear the three stooges theme.
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 12:37:21 PM EDT
[#15]
It is my desire that someday in the near future to be fortunate enough to have a companion as intelligent and independent as Miss Magnum.
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 12:49:26 PM EDT
[#16]
ROTFLMAO Imbroglio!!

Imbro just hopes to find something that resembles a woman that he can plunge his "manhood" into on a semi annual basis.  Right now his Rosy palms membership is coming due and he wants to get on the "master" plan.  

[:)]
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 1:10:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Gary has been cleaning,cooking,and taking care of our kids for the last few weeks. Ive been layed up since we had our daughter. Scotty
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 1:28:28 PM EDT
[#18]
The best thing my husband does is let me shot his guns. Especially, his 9mm beretta, which happens to be my favorite. Sorry, AR15 guys.
Mrs DieselDoctor
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 1:52:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Miss Magnum:

Personally, I've been mowing two acres of lawn, washing vehicles, tending horses and loading hay all day... NOT watching soap operas.

As for this topic, most who know me here know that I am single so I couldn't comment on what "my guy" does that is totally cool.  

What I like about men is when they tinker with stuff... fix things... especially without asking. [:D]  
View Quote

Miss Magnum,

That is a lifestyle I dream of. What part of Va are you in? I love horses. I am not lucky enough to have one but when I see an animal like that and how it thinks and moves,I just know there is a God. Next time you are working around those beautiful creatures just look how different they are from us, and yet at the same time how similar they are to us also.
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 2:18:40 PM EDT
[#20]
STEYRGIRL: Can I answer for her? I like to think im a good guy, she's been with me over 20 yrs. hitched for 10yrs. Even went to cooking school
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 3:13:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 3:20:19 PM EDT
[#22]
you women don't want to see my big magnum! its very powerful. [:O]
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 3:30:16 PM EDT
[#23]

I would love to see an entire Forum / Board
just for Women who love Guns ! [8D]

And make the Guys play by your Rules [:)]

Link Posted: 5/4/2001 3:55:23 PM EDT
[#24]
My last Bi-Girl friend told me I could give better oral sex than her past girl friends. She told me this after we broke up so I don't think she was lying or trying to boost my ego. Damn woman still calls me!
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 6:20:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Yes, I am single by choice.  I date but I just haven't met the right one yet.  And I live outside of Suffolk, Virginia.  

Had a wonderful night tonight... a friend of mine who is a beginner rider just bought her first horse a month ago.  I went out with her to the stables and gave her and her daughter lessons.  I love watching people learn... [:D]  
Link Posted: 5/4/2001 6:30:40 PM EDT
[#26]
But Austin, It IS shit....Thank God....I thought it was ME!........Kind Of Nutty!!!!....................[pyro]
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 7:12:51 PM EDT
[#27]
 Let's see:

- He teaches me everthing he knows

- He would do absolutly anything for me

- He fixes everything (even when I electrocuted him [BD])

- He is great in bed [sex]

- He only asks for a new gun every day (I suppose it could be every min.) [:D]

- He asks my opinion for his plans

- He treats me as his equal

- Mostly though he loves me as much as I love him.

Link Posted: 5/5/2001 8:10:21 PM EDT
[#28]
To answer the ? my wife is absolutely fascinated watching me shave.  Seems weird to me but I use a blade and cream and she is just enthralled.  Something to do with the masculine nature of it, according to her.  I love you ladies, but I sure don't understand what makes you tick.  [:)]
View Quote

Wow!  I also have a girlfriend that likes to watch me shave.  She also likes a good spanking!  I used to joke with her that if she wasn't nice, that I would have to turn her over my knee and give her a good bare bottom spanking.  Her reply was always a hysterical laugh and the words "is that a promise."  She also helped me get ready for a high power match once by helping me reload 100 rounds of .308 match ammo.  She was totally into it and fascinated by the process.  Totally cool woman, I wouldn't trade her for the world!! [:D]
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 8:40:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
oh yeah, mine fixes things too. you can almost hear the three stooges theme.
View Quote

LOL! I wonder if you can hear that when I'M fixing something? I'd ask someone to listen, but the steady stream of swears coming from under my truck would probably drown it out. I've had soldiers and truck drivers tell me I swear too much. Besides, I don't really care about my theme music - on cars, trucks, and the equipment I work on for a living, everything I fix works right afterwards [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top