Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/25/2017 12:59:42 PM EDT
He mad Progressive white boys are progressively progressing. Telling him who is a true Muslim and who is not.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/06/23/maajid-nawaz-im-suing-the-splc-for-defamation-for-putting-me-on-anti-muslim-extremist-list/

On Friday’s broadcast of HBO’s “Real Time,” author, columnist, and former Islamic extremist Maajid Nawaz announced a defamation lawsuit against the Southern Poverty Lawsuit Center for listing him as an anti-Muslim extremist.

...he is “sick to death” of “well-meaning white men” liberals “who decide that I am saying...what they don’t agree with, don’t allow for me to say about my own community, my own religious heritage. And as a result, listed me as an anti-Muslim extremist. So, I’m going to take them to court for defamation.”

Nawaz added, “I’ve memorized half of the Koran. I’m a Muslim. I’m born and raised Muslim to a Muslim. I’ve learned classical Arabic and spent time in prison as a political prisoner for what I then thought was my religion. I’ve changed my views as to the interpretation of my religion, and along come these people…and decide that I don’t have the right to speak about my own heritage and critique it from within.”

He further accused the group of having “bigotry of low expectations.”

Nawaz explained the bigotry of low expectations is when groups like the SPLC tell him that “the same causes that they fight for within America are somehow deemed illegitimate for people like me to fight for within our own communities.”
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 1:28:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Ain't that some shit?
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 1:32:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Hope he wins.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 1:35:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hope he wins.
View Quote
Me too. Punks SPLC real bad like.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 1:36:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Lol, you can't make this shit up.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 2:45:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Nawaz puts out some pretty good stuff. Thoughtful guy.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 2:47:37 PM EDT
[#6]
That was a great interview.

Watch the entire thing if you have the 17 minutes.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 2:50:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
He mad Progressive white boys are progressively progressing. Telling him who is a true Muslim and who is not.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/06/23/maajid-nawaz-im-suing-the-splc-for-defamation-for-putting-me-on-anti-muslim-extremist-list/

On Friday’s broadcast of HBO’s “Real Time,” author, columnist, and former Islamic extremist Maajid Nawaz announced a defamation lawsuit against the Southern Poverty Lawsuit Center for listing him as an anti-Muslim extremist.

...he is “sick to death” of “well-meaning white men” liberals “who decide that I am saying...what they don’t agree with, don’t allow for me to say about my own community, my own religious heritage. And as a result, listed me as an anti-Muslim extremist. So, I’m going to take them to court for defamation.”

Nawaz added, “I’ve memorized half of the Koran. I’m a Muslim. I’m born and raised Muslim to a Muslim. I’ve learned classical Arabic and spent time in prison as a political prisoner for what I then thought was my religion. I’ve changed my views as to the interpretation of my religion, and along come these people…and decide that I don’t have the right to speak about my own heritage and critique it from within.”

Nawaz explained the bigotry of low expectations is when groups like the SPLC tell him that “the same causes that they fight for within America are somehow deemed illegitimate for people like me to fight for within our own communities.”
View Quote
View Quote

Good! The SPLC labels anyone who disagrees with them as "Hateful". Gawker the fuck out of them.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 3:18:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Good! The SPLC labels anyone who disagrees with them as "Hateful". Gawker the fuck out of them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

SPLC is fake news.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 3:23:37 PM EDT
[#9]
So the ADL is going to sue the SPLC?
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 3:25:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

SPLC is fake news.
View Quote
Fake Americans who hide behind the Constitution as they work to destroy the Constitution.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 3:25:44 PM EDT
[#11]
I hope he litigates them into the ground, just like they did to the klan.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 3:26:29 PM EDT
[#12]
That could open the flood gates..
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 3:26:30 PM EDT
[#13]
SPLC is a worthless gang of cynical scumsuckers.

They call Ayan Hirsi Ali, who suffered female genital mutilation in Somalia, a purveyor of "hate speech" because she talks harshly about Islam. 

They can go to hell.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 4:25:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I hope he litigates them into the ground, just like they did to the klan.
View Quote
And that poor rancher who was sued in the ground for rounding up illegals at gun point.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 4:26:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
SPLC is a worthless gang of cynical scumsuckers.

They call Ayan Hirsi Ali, who suffered female genital mutilation in Somalia, a purveyor of "hate speech" because she talks harshly about Islam. 

They can go to hell.
View Quote
Hell is too nice for the SPLC, send them to Iran.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 4:44:06 PM EDT
[#16]
I hope he takes them to the wood chipper.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 4:44:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Hope he wins.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 4:47:55 PM EDT
[#18]
In before people accuse Maajid of taqiyya.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 4:49:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
A muslim suing the SPLC ...

Link Posted: 6/25/2017 4:54:08 PM EDT
[#20]
The SPLC is a threat to the stability of this country, end of fucking story
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 7:22:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The funny part is accusing them of being pasty white  Progressive white boys virtue-signalling right past their own transgressions.

While the Muslim dude sounds reasonable, Ima kinda wondering why Maher didn't call him on the Caliphate/ ummah/ dahr-al-Islam thingy. Muslims still gonna Muslim. He's a devout Muslim....
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 7:23:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The SPLC is a threat to the stability of this country, end of fucking story
View Quote
They need to be ridiculed and shamed into silence by exposing their shenanigans and duplicity.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 7:26:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
In before people accuse Maajid of taqiyya.
View Quote
If you watch the 17 minutes, there's a part that can be perceived as deception by omission. He's not coming out and denying the supremacy of Islam as much as rejecting violent methods for conversion IMO.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 7:28:58 PM EDT
[#24]
If there's one place group deserves a McVeigh size fertilizer bomb, its the SPLC
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 7:35:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The funny part is accusing them of being pasty white  Progressive white boys virtue-signalling right past their own transgressions.

While the Muslim dude sounds reasonable, Ima kinda wondering why Maher didn't call him on the Caliphate/ ummah/ dahr-al-Islam thingy. Muslims still gonna Muslim. He's a devout Muslim....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

From your OP:

...I’ve changed my views as to the interpretation of my religion, ...
Right...
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 7:46:17 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
From your OP:

Right...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

From your OP:

...I’ve changed my views as to the interpretation of my religion, ...
Right...
Which fits right in with one of my next posts. He's a devout Muslim. Which could mean his jihad just isn't as bloody and in your face as the traditional way (in the fundamentalist sense). One of the Moderates.

Pretty sure he says he's still a devoted Muslim. Which still incorporates jihad to spread the word and change the world to their thinking. Persuasion and a milder form of coercion perhaps. There's always dhimmitude. Islam isn't a live and let live type of religion....
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 7:53:54 PM EDT
[#27]
SPLC is a pathetic bunch of delusional do-gooders who are basically racketeers and are actively working to destroy the nation.

So yeah, fuck those guys.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top