Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/24/2017 5:36:16 PM EDT
So Russia tried to mess with both political parties, numerous politicians, and so forth in addition to the usual cyber crime we expect from them ( fishing scams, wire fraud, identity theft etc,) with the intent of causing unrest.  They have done this in parts of Europe successfully, and probably more than we know about.

So my wonder is, if Russia's goal was the same with us ( to cause unrest) then are they connected to the Antifa movement or some of the more radical SJW groups?  

Seems like maybe we should be asking that question more and more?

What does the hive think?

TO CLARIFY I"M NOT SAYING RUSSIA ACTUALLY INFLUENCED THE ELECTION.  THEY DID NOT CHANGE ONE VOTE. NOT ONE.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 5:40:53 PM EDT
[#1]
We already know they have their cyber trolls working. If antifa causes us unrest, I'm sure the trolls are supporting them.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 5:41:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 5:43:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Advanced Persistent Threat 28

But anything that makes the US weaker or less cohesive is good for Russia.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 5:57:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Advanced Persistent Threat 28

But anything that makes the US weaker or less cohesive is good for Russia.
View Quote
Exactly... so maybe its time to investigate some on the LEFT for collusion with Russia...
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 6:01:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Antifa, BLM etc don't need Russia it's all Soros funded.
View Quote
And Russia, especially Putin, fucking hates Soros, he collapsed their currency in the fledgling days of the Russian Federation and bragged that he was the real communist.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top