[#2]
Did you idiots even go to collage?
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 5:28:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Bad spelling is one of the French benefits of this site.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 5:35:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote
I made one once out of pitchers and stuff.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 5:58:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Interesting,thanks for the good read
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 6:05:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Picture with his "sister" is more likely his child bride.

Fuck BBC trying to humanize these Sunni scum.

Not that the Iraqi soldiers are much better I imagine.

cool pictures though!
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 6:07:05 PM EDT
[#7]
His name was unibrow
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 6:18:20 PM EDT
[#8]
I wonder if ISIS dudes have to go through the same hoops we have to to take leave.
I wonder if they get their leave canked because Abu Hajar fucked up on the weekend.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 6:42:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Fuck BBC trying to humanize these Sunni scum.

View Quote
I did not get that impression. It was an interesting article that read more like a "know your enemy" essay rather than an effort to humanize them. A couple quotes from the article-
"Pity should be reserved for the people they once lived among, who were abused and killed as the young men sacrificed all around them, for their caliphate."
"But the truth of their cause was revealed when IS went into homes and destroyed them, killing families."
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 6:43:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Most interesting part of the piece for me:

Looking at the pictures of the young men from the Nineveh Fire Support Group, Mullah Fares pauses for a moment, then says: “The power is with the person who holds the gun, even if he is very small and young. Like the young men from ISIS [IS] who killed some strong and old men of ours, like the imam here in the mosque, who was killed by children.”
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 6:53:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Understanding your enemy is 9/10ths of the battle. Those who demonize their adversaries do themselves a great disservice.

Patton reading Rommel's book comes to mind.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 6:56:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Lol. Right.  

Even in death his face is distinctive - a narrow chin and a puckish nose. His beard is wispy. He is more of a boy than a man. Nearby, soldiers find an M16 rifle which is marked as property of the US Government.

Close up of the M16 machine gun

It is likely to have been among the thousands of weapons and vehicles IS seized from retreating Iraqi forces when it swept through from Syria more than two years previously.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 7:08:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
His name was unibrow
View Quote
Your not kidding. lol
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 7:11:45 PM EDT
[#14]
"Three young IS militants lie dead on the banks of the River Tigris."

Good.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 7:15:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I did not get that impression. It was an interesting article that read more like a "know your enemy" essay rather than an effort to humanize them. A couple quotes from the article-
"Pity should be reserved for the people they once lived among, who were abused and killed as the young men sacrificed all around them, for their caliphate."
"But the truth of their cause was revealed when IS went into homes and destroyed them, killing families."
View Quote
I agree. About 3/4 of the way through I found myself thinking "this is actually a pretty fair piece of journalism". Informative and non-political for once. 
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 7:17:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Lol. Right.  

Even in death his face is distinctive - a narrow chin and a puckish nose. His beard is wispy. He is more of a boy than a man. Nearby, soldiers find an M16 rifle which is marked as property of the US Government.
https://news.bbcimg.co.uk/news/special/shorthands/29422/media/img_1502-mr_savghqd.jpg
Close up of the M16 machine gun

It is likely to have been among the thousands of weapons and vehicles IS seized from retreating Iraqi forces when it swept through from Syria more than two years previously.
View Quote
Its a shame most folks don't realize that, in a rather circuitous way, we have given ISIS weapons, ammunition, explosives, and vehicles. We gave them to the Iraqi's. The Iraqi's let ISIS have them, as they were running for their lives when they saw ISIS coming. Maybe its time we stop playing charity with failed nations.

Side note.. Colt AR15's are used by terrorists. Colt Ar15's are used by AR15 elitists. Therefore... Ar15 elitists are terrorists?
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 7:36:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
I agree. While it started out with the author being a bit shocked that these "were just children", it ends with him learning that they were scum like the rest.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 7:56:18 PM EDT
[#18]
I hope that it hurt REALLY bad, when that little cocksucker died.
They should skin every ISIS MF they catch, alive.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 8:10:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I agree. About 3/4 of the way through I found myself thinking "this is actually a pretty fair piece of journalism". Informative and non-political for once. 
View Quote
Yeah I thought the same, like it was an impartial documentary and then I realized half way through that this "kid" is a piece of shit and I don't care to read about his life.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 8:23:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
"Three young IS militants lie dead on the banks of the River Tigris."

Good.
View Quote
Dope - Die Mother Fucker Die
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 8:33:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Great article, interesting.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 8:46:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Thank you for posting it, very interesting

I found it non political and not preachy about the problem

I do wonder if any of the documents or pictures found helped to round up or kill more isis trash, or it was already known and dated info that was found.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 9:23:50 PM EDT
[#23]
All these photos they find need to be scanned into Interpol's facial recognition database to compare against the Rapefugee horde and citizens to eliminate ISIS infiltrators.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 9:30:09 PM EDT
[#24]
... if nothing else, the website was very well done
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top