Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/24/2017 9:39:45 AM EDT
http://fox40.com/2017/06/20/good-samaritans-stop-attack-on-chp-officer/

On Saturday morning, witnesses reported seeing a driver in a Ford truck hitting vehicles all the way from Highway 50 in Rancho Cordova to
I-80 in American Canyon.

"Somebody has got to stop him before somebody gets killed," Jones said.

Jones was with his wife on 80 in Fairfield when they saw the suspect hit two vehicles. They immediately called 911. Minutes later, he says
the driver slowed down and stopped. A CHP officer pulled in behind and
asked the suspect to get out of the car.

"He walked right up to her and punched her. She staggered, he punched her again. She went down. He punched her three more times. Then he
stomped her. Started stomping her," Jones said.
"I couldn't sit there and watch what I thought was going to be a murder," he said.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 9:50:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Maybe the tide is turning.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 9:53:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Maybe the tide is turning.
View Quote
Don't count on it.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 9:57:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Thread is a dupe from one or two days ago.

The black guy who helped looks to be in his 50s, maybe early 60s, and is a preacher. Apparently he tackled the assailant. The white guy who helped the preacher was a construction worker, iirc.

Good on both of them!

Both are going to be honored by the police, as they should be.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 10:17:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Great story! Can't get enough of these. Looks like the perp's face had the "force" put on it.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 11:10:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Lucky cop. Most Kalifornicatorites would have stopped and filmed it for Youtube
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top