Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2017 9:13:28 AM EDT
This was one of my favorite YouTube channels...but, fuck Dave with his obvious liberal leanings in this video. We all know Trump is trolling the left with this...but his liberal Aussy ass doesn't get it...he's technically correct, but strategically a dumb fuck.

EEVblog #1002 - Trump's Solar Freakin' Wall DEBUNKED!
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 9:14:46 AM EDT
[#1]
A wall built from trolls.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 9:15:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Some people are too stupid to realize they're being trolled.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 9:16:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
I know, you'd think people would figure out he isn't serious about the wall at this point.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 9:19:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
This was one of my favorite YouTube channels...but, fuck Dave with his obvious liberal leanings in this video. We all know Trump is trolling the left with this...but his liberal Aussy ass doesn't get it...he's technically correct, but strategically a dumb fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AloQRY1ZOc0
View Quote

Wait, so you're upset because the host of your favorite YT channel continues to be technically correct?  
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 9:22:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Wait, so you're upset because the host of your favorite YT channel continues to be technically correct?  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AloQRY1ZOc0

Did you watch the vijeo? 
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 9:29:51 AM EDT
[#6]
He makes erroneous assumptions which are biased against the idea.

His assumptions:
Increase costs significantly
Reduce energy production by at least 50%
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 9:35:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Did you watch the video? 
View Quote
Yes, and he's technically correct.  Trump's job isn't to "troll the left" it's to govern and to put this country back on track to general prosperity.  Fact is, there's practically no way the wall could pay for itself via usage of PV systems given technology that exists today.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 9:52:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Yes, and he's technically correct.  Trump's job isn't to "troll the left" it's to govern and to put this country back on track to general prosperity.  Fact is, there's practically no way the wall could pay for itself via usage of PV systems given technology that exists today.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did you watch the video? 
The point is, he's trolling the left. Doesn't matter what you think he should be doing. Some people just don't understand that to overcome irrational liberals you have to out irrationalize them at 4d chess.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 10:18:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
He pumped up cost to output and didn't maximize output.... But he's still right, I get about a 50 year pay back back of the envelope.

Trumps job is to govern and keep his campaign promises. If he trolls to accomplish that good for him. He - and others on his side - have (finally) found a manner to keep the leftist off balance.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 10:19:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I know, you'd think people would figure out he isn't serious about the wall at this point.
View Quote
ShareBlue has you working weekends?
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 10:23:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And some people are to stupid to realize he is accomplishing the goal of reducing illegal immigration at a faster pace than any other administration.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 10:29:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Could be SB and the desire to keep one's job in the coming RIF arriving at an agency near you.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 10:31:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Dave is a liberal.  I don't watch him for his political beliefs.  I watch him for his electrical engineering.

I could have done without his sneering at out president at the beginning of the video, but the other 8 minutes was well done.

He does very good videos in general.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top