Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/23/2017 5:42:37 PM EDT
So I remember a list on Wikipedia that listed terrorist attacks, and had a column that categorized these incidents by ideology. Well, I checked the list again, and some SJW faggot scrubbed out the political ideology behind these terrorist attacks. I was just wondering if someone on here knows how to restore the Wikipedia article to the original state. This is CENSORSHIP and hiding the truth for political correctness... and this is bullshit.  

Whitewashed Current Terrorist list on Wikipedia.

Original Wikipedia List of Terrorist attacks, including Ideology column
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 5:46:24 PM EDT
[#1]
There are a couple of ways to do so.

Just click on the "edit" button and have at it.

Become a member and do the same.

Become a braindead libtard and lock people out who post the truth.

Anything that's a hot topic (politics) you might as well forget about telling the truth.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 5:52:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Try it now

Sadly KA3B is right.....  with the easy ability to change and censor, it is rare to find controversial facts that remain on wikipedia....  it is a poor source to cite for that reason
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 5:54:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Wikipedia is pretty bad about that.

You should have seen the page about the ACA during the campaign. You would have thought the ACA had saved humanity 20 times over.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 5:56:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Try it now

Sadly KA3B is right.....  with the easy ability to change and censor, it is rare to find controversial facts that remain on wikipedia....  it is a poor source to cite for that reason
View Quote
Awesome thanks buddy!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top