Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/23/2017 1:09:03 PM EDT
Because it's the current year and I'm an opportunity, I'm looking to break into the literary niche of transgender furry romance books. I have a story idea, and I also found a way to incorporate fidget spinners into it! But I have to write my book fast, before the trends change.

So...if you've written and published a Kindle (or other electronic format) book, I have a few questions to ask you:

What tool(s) did you use to write the book - Word, special software, plain text, or something else?
    How'd you edit the book - and how do I find an editor?
    Is there ANYTHING at all you wish you'd done differently during any part of the writing/publishing/sales/promo process?

Obviously I want to get free tips for guaranteed success, with minimal work. So please share your most closely-guarded secrets with me, a total stranger, on GD.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top