Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/23/2017 1:33:18 AM EDT
A picture speaks a 1,000 words...local Gouger Mountain "Going out of business, everything must go sale".
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 1:36:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 1:46:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Is that a .22 short conversion in the styro?
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 1:57:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Don't those things usually go for around $500?
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 2:33:35 AM EDT
[#4]
I was in a GM a few nights ago - some guy was trying to haggle with the kid behind the counter on a used handgun.
Kid said 'We have liquidators who are going to come in and buy everything at tagged prices, so I don't need to negotiate anything.'

Prices are still stupidhigh on junk on hangers.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 2:34:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Don't those things usually go for around $500?
View Quote
Yes, unless Gander Mountain has it, then it's worth 5 times as much cause they are going away. Wait til they close up for good, it'll be worth more!
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 5:52:33 AM EDT
[#6]
GM has reminded me of the libtard party....they never have figured it out and hopefully the libtard party will follow GM into obscurity.

Unfortunately, the replacement party is shaping up to be much more violent, traitorous and unethical.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top