Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2017 9:45:01 PM EDT
Right now I am leaning towards a Sure-Trac or a Lamar 14', 14K dump trailer.  Sure-Trac has the edge on fit and finish and wiring.  Lamar has the edge on  value and steel thickness.

My last (and only other) dump trailer was a 6' x 10' 7K Bri-Mar.  It was a decent unit, but the paint job was crap, so I sold it, along with my 16' Load Trail flatbed car hauler, with the thought of just getting a larger dump that could also fit my New Holland TC-33D compact tractor.

I've looked closely at Diamond C brand and they are pretty good, but for the money I think I'd rather have a Lamar or Sure-Trac.  I was not impressed with BigTex .  PJ's looked OK, but again I think I'd rather have a Sure-Trac or Lamar.

I'm looking to buy as soon as possible, so I'm limited to what I can find in stock from Western Michigan over to Detroit, including anywhere in between like Lansing and up towards Flint.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 9:56:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Around here moritz and corn pro trailers are top of the line. Corn pro has nicer paint but the moritz doesn't have welded uprights on the sidewalls. That means less rust. I went with the moritz. Came with a scissor hoist and torsion axles.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:17:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Not sure exactly where you are at but Sure Trac is made just south of Fort Wayne IN if you can't find something closer in stock. I've had two trailers from them still have one, would really like a dump though.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:21:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Midsota versadump HD trailers are built like tanks.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:24:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I own a Moritz 14ft gooseneck.

Fit and finish wise it is much nicer then my coworkers 16ft PJ trailer.  Plus I like the Dexter axles and suspension more.

I don't know of the other brands. But I'd highly recommend Moritz. And I'd highly recommend Bennett trailer sales in Salem Ohio.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:25:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Around here moritz and corn pro trailers are top of the line. Corn pro has nicer paint but the moritz doesn't have welded uprights on the sidewalls. That means less rust. I went with the moritz. Came with a scissor hoist and torsion axles.https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/320464/IMG-0381-236802.JPG
View Quote
Howdy again neighbor!
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:31:35 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a special order 14' 3 axle Towmaster trailer.

I have bought (3) 25 Ton towmaster heavy equipment trailers and (1) 20 Ton also.

They make quality stuff.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top