Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/22/2017 8:19:26 PM EDT
I'm sure there are at least a few that don't know about it.good place to buy nice shit on the cheep

Here,have fun
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 8:30:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Groupon is a frigging scam for us merchants, they cheat like hell and steal from us. I will never work with them again.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 8:36:15 PM EDT
[#2]
FPT

(First Post Triggered)
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 8:39:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Groupon is a frigging scam for us merchants, they cheat like hell and steal from us. I will never work with them again.
View Quote
Go on
I love Groupon.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 8:41:22 PM EDT
[#4]
32 mil in your savings account and you still use cupons  

Troll thead
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 8:43:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
32 mil in your savings account and you still use cupons  

Troll thead
View Quote
Just trying to help people that need to save money.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 8:45:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Just trying to help people that need to save money.
View Quote

Just bustin your CHOPS
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 10:12:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Fuck Groupon.  They're antigun.  We ran an Appleseed Groupon deal last year, with great success.  They wouldn't renew us this year because we're "firearm related."
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 10:20:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Girl I played trivia with owns one of those trap rooms and they used groupon basically as advertising but said they don't make any money on it. The gist was Groupon makes you discount your normal price then they take ~50%. I don't use it tried a couple times and could never make the restrictive hours or date set by the vendor to use the coupon.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 10:42:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Fuck Groupon.  They're antigun.  We ran an Appleseed Groupon deal last year, with great success.  They wouldn't renew us this year because we're "firearm related."
View Quote
There are a few concealed carry classes and a sporting clays outing listed right now on the front page of the Groupon local deals section for my area. Not sure why they would block you guys for being "firearms related."
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 12:28:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

There are a few concealed carry classes and a sporting clays outing listed right now on the front page of the Groupon local deals section for my area. Not sure why they would block you guys for being "firearms related."
View Quote
I guessing it's the difference between local and national.  Our deal last year started local and then went national, so we were still dealing with Groupon sales team that handles local stuff.  There's a different sales team that handles national stuff, and they didn't want anything to do with us.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top