Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/22/2017 11:37:55 AM EDT
It's about time. There's a strong argument in there for them to lose their tax exempt status. If a non-partisan IRS could revoke the tax free status that leftist hate groups enjoy, then that would be a good step towards diminishing the power they have.

Link - requires subscription to view

Although the SPLC is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit and therefore statutorily prohibited from engaging in partisan politics, even a cursory review of its website belies its nonpartisan status. During the 2016 election, the SPLC posted “Margins to the Mainstream: Extremists Have Influenced the GOP 2016 Policy Platform” and “Here Are the Extremist Groups Planning to Attend the RNC in Cleveland.” The Democratic platform and convention received no such scrutiny.

The SPLC reflexively plays down threats from the left. This February Mr. Potok wrote that in the 1990s “the American radical right” was “deprived of the bogeyman of communism.” Even when condemning far-left groups, the SPLC shows an odd deference. Describing black separatists, the SPLC avers that “much black racism in America is, at least in part, a response to centuries of white racism,” and “the racism of a group like the Nation [of Islam] may be relatively easy to understand.”
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:39:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Somebody NEEDS to take a good look at the SPLC
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:40:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
But they're useful to the globalist agenda.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:47:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote
That'll never happen.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:55:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Antifa loves to cite their info
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 12:05:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Antifa loves to cite their info
View Quote
Lol non Profits are the major drivers of progressive propaganda.

SPLC being one of them.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 12:06:29 PM EDT
[#6]
They are tax exempt? That's hilarious.

The SPLC is a hate group with radical racist anti-Caucasian incitement.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 12:10:47 PM EDT
[#7]
The ADL is just as bad.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 12:42:59 PM EDT
[#8]
WSJ probably going to be on SPLC right-wing hate group list now...
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 12:49:47 PM EDT
[#9]
You should see the founders poverty accommodations with 24 hour armed security and video surveillance.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 12:53:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 12:53:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
I didn't know they had exempt status. I just thought they were some crazy lefty organization that tried to make itself sound like some official agency... Now I'm pissed.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 12:54:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 12:56:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I didn't know they had exempt status. I just thought they were some crazy lefty organization that tried to make itself sound like some official agency... Now I'm pissed.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's been unfair tax exemptions for leftists for a long time

Your local church can't dare talk politics

.... But an inner city ghetto church can talk politics all day long.....
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 12:57:33 PM EDT
[#14]
It will take someone with DJT's stature to spearhead to revoke their tax exempt status, most people need their day jobs.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 12:59:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 1:11:14 PM EDT
[#16]
The SPLC , and Dee's are carpetbaggers of the worst kind. They should lose tax status and be broken up under the RICO laws.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 1:40:15 PM EDT
[#17]
I was forced to take a LEO class from him a few years back.

It was bullshit . Patently obvious bullshit at that.

He made it pretty clear he would classify all white police as a terrorist group.

He has kind of a bizarre personality. Cross between a huckster and a true believer.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 2:01:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Anything even slightly right is a hate filled according to them.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 3:22:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
They're a non-profit organization.  The left and their friends in the Dem party use the tax laws regarding non-profits to their advantage in big time ways.  The tax laws need to be changed to defund this short of crap because it's a major money-maker for the Dems.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 3:31:49 PM EDT
[#20]
S. P. L. C. Is a hate group. Has been for years. Should be recognized as such.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 3:41:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

The local newspaper cites them as proof of "local hate groups"

All I could find on one is that someone put up a free webpage for "sometown in NY klan" or something. I couldn't find any proof that there had been any meeting, that the alleged group even existed. I could throw up a website and claim it was the "The North Nashville Black Hater's League"
View Quote
All Hail the N.N.B.H.L.!!!

(BTW, not a very good acronym, too close to NHL )
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top