[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Threat title is confusing as shit.
View Quote
This... Came in and was disappointed. 
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 10:55:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Does anyone have a summary.  I tried to watch this yesterday on FB but it was moving too slow.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 10:57:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Threat title is confusing as shit.
View Quote
so is this post.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 10:58:12 AM EDT
[#5]
I watched it the other day. I think it's in Europe, poor bastards.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 10:58:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Does anyone have a summary.  I tried to watch this yesterday on FB but it was moving too slow.
View Quote
Guy asks hot Asian chick if she was a mom, she got offended , told cop she was offended, cop cuffs guy
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 10:59:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Cliff notes?  Yes, I'm lazy.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:02:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Cliff notes?  Yes, I'm lazy.
View Quote
Guy offends drunk AZN.  Cops cuff guy.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:03:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Guy asks hot Asian chick if she was a mom, she got offended , told cop she was offended, cop cuffs guy
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dafuq?
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:03:18 AM EDT
[#10]
They see all those YouTube videos from the US and think I can do that too.  But have no 1st amendment rights if they hurt someone's feelings.  
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:05:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Dafuq?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dafuq?
You have a constitutional right not to be offended in some countries.  The guy is dumb for even trying this schtick there with those conditions. 
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:05:17 AM EDT
[#12]
What country is that?
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:06:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
What country is that?
View Quote
Bitchistan.  I think it's in Western Europe. 
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:06:24 AM EDT
[#14]
What country was this?  Everyone was speaking fluent English.  Gotta more to the story.  Arrest for public intoxication maybe?
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:09:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Spin up the nukes.  Time to put western civilization out of its misery.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:12:48 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Guy offends drunk AZN.  Cops cuff guy.
View Quote
More like annoying drunk guy draws attention to himself and his camera, doesn't know when to split, gets put in cuffs (probably just while cop gets things sorted out).

When you're the dude with the mike, it behooves you to stay sober and not instigate shit with drunk chicks. He asked for it.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:14:52 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
They see all those YouTube videos from the US and think I can do that too.  But have no 1st amendment rights if they hurt someone's feelings.  
View Quote
I don't think this has anything to do with free speech, it has to do with being the source of the commotion. Kind of like a teacher separating two kids fighting, it's not about who's been naughty, it's about ending the bullshit.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:21:05 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I don't think this has anything to do with free speech, it has to do with being the source of the commotion. Kind of like a teacher separating two kids fighting, it's not about who's been naughty, it's about ending the bullshit.
View Quote
Dickhead Gestapo actually made an arrest, and didn't arrest the girl for being an obnoxious drama queen as well.  No way you can spin this one.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:33:23 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Dickhead Gestapo actually made an arrest, and didn't arrest the girl for being an obnoxious drama queen as well. No way you can spin this one.
View Quote
The next arrest should be OP, for the dearth of hot Mom in Handcuffs in this thread. 
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:33:51 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

So in your mind it makes sense to arrest someone that has done nothing wrong as long as it will prevent others from getting rowdy...  

ETA And OP should be banned for his thread title because people are getting agitated.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:34:35 AM EDT
[#21]
Yes, yes I am. 
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:38:22 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Dickhead Gestapo actually made an arrest, and didn't arrest the girl for being an obnoxious drama queen as well.  No way you can spin this one.
View Quote
I'm not trying to spin anything. Guy with the mike and cameraman was the one asking for attention. He got it.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:38:33 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

More like annoying drunk guy draws attention to himself and his camera, doesn't know when to split, gets put in cuffs (probably just while cop gets things sorted out).

When you're the dude with the mike, it behooves you to stay sober and not instigate shit with drunk chicks. He asked for it.
View Quote
No....if he is going to jail anyways, he may as well have made it interesting and punched that drunk cunt right in the mouth.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:40:32 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

So in your mind it makes sense to arrest someone that has done nothing wrong as long as it will prevent others from getting rowdy...  

ETA And OP should be banned for his thread title because people are getting agitated.
View Quote
When it's obnoxious drunks, who gives a fuck?
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:41:31 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
So obnoxious drunks don't have constitutional rights?
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:41:39 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ahhh, the Disorderly Conduct charge.
The weakest bullshit in the LEO toolkit.
"I don't like what you're doing"
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:44:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm not sure he was drunk but assuming he was sober, would it still be a good arrest in your mind?
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:45:15 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

congrats on winning the"dumbest post of the week" award.

Edit: I want to stress just how stupid this post was. I literally can't emphasize enough just how disgusting a post of this nature is and how disturbing it is that people are ok with throwing away other people's rights because they don't like something
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:45:19 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

No....if he is going to jail anyways, he may as well have made it interesting and punched that drunk cunt right in the mouth.
View Quote
You don't think he should have hit the other guy first? Then the slappy girls, then the mom?
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:46:18 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

So obnoxious drunks don't have constitutional rights?
View Quote
This is a free speech issue? Lol.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:47:44 AM EDT
[#31]
Confusing thread title aside, Chinese women would bitch themselves into extinction if there weren't so many of them.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:48:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
Don't be drunk in public, don't draw attention to yourself. Hook 'em all up, mom and the slappy girls too. Would have made for better video.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:49:04 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Don't be drunk in public, don't draw attention to yourself. Hook 'em all up, mom and the slappy girls too. Would have made for better video.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're so edgy
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:50:35 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

You're so edgy
View Quote
Yeah, that's an edgy statement. I'm soooo edgy.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:50:43 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

If he were sober, would you still consider it still be a good arrest?
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:51:10 AM EDT
[#36]
In for the update where a couple other girls got arrested for assault with proof on camera.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:52:10 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're so edgy
Or stupid... Your pick
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:52:41 AM EDT
[#38]
The AZNs were drunk and attacking people.  The arrest was specifically made because the AZN was offended.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:52:41 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Edit: I want to stress just how stupid this post was. I literally can't emphasize enough just how disgusting a post of this nature is and how disturbing it is that people are ok with throwing away other people's rights because they don't like something
View Quote
I'm sorry I triggered you. I didn't realize Drunks' Rights were such a hot button issue.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:52:58 AM EDT
[#40]
Guy should have found himself a nice American girl.  We're not as volatile.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:54:57 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I'm not sure he was drunk but assuming he was sober, would it still be a good arrest in your mind?
View Quote
He was slurring his speech and moving/closing space/touching like a drunk.

If he'd been sober, he would have acted differently. If he'd acted differently, he'd have had different results.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:56:40 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

LOL, wear a MAGA shirt out on a Friday night at a local college bar.  You will see similar responses from many drunk chicks.  Or don't, because apparently pissing off irrational drunk women is justification for arrest.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:57:14 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I'm sorry I triggered you. I didn't realize Drunks' Rights were such a hot button issue.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Statists gonna state
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 12:00:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
The AZNs were drunk and attacking people.  The arrest was specifically made because the AZN was offended.
View Quote
You don't think the camera and mike make a guy look like he's the one instigating things? Like he's the one going up to revellers and bothering them?

The women did assault him and were drunk, but he seemed to be the one poking the bear. I don't think the lady being offended was the reason, the offense was just an indicator that the bear had been poked.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 12:01:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

He was slurring his speech and moving/closing space/touching like a drunk.

If he'd been sober, he would have acted differently. If he'd acted differently, he'd have had different results.
View Quote

I'll try again.  If he had asked the same question while sober, would it still have been a justified arrest?
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 12:03:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
Next thing you'll be saying is that Asians don't make perfect brides because they're not all sweet and submissive. You'd better be careful, I'll have you arrested for blasphemy.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 12:05:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

LOL, wear a MAGA shirt out on a Friday night at a local college bar.  You will see similar responses from many drunk chicks.  Or don't, because apparently pissing off irrational drunk women is justification for arrest.
View Quote
It's trolling. I can't tell you if it's a justified arrest but it's firmly in 'play stupid games' territory.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 12:07:55 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Statists gonna state
View Quote
I love how a drunk dude trolling drunk girls is a free speech issue. Lol.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 12:09:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I'll try again.  If he had asked the same question while sober, would it still have been a justified arrest?
View Quote
If the situation were entirely different, would the outcome be the same?
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 12:13:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

One more time.  If the situation were entirely the same, with the one exception being that the interviewer was sober, would you still consider his arrest to be justified?  Assume everything in the video was the same except he was sober when it all happened.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top