Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 6/22/2017 7:35:43 AM EDT

Meet the mom-of-five traveling the world in style thanks to the rich men she meets online.

Suzanne Thatcher, 52, has journeyed first class to luxurious hotels in destinations across Italy and the US – all paid for by men she’s met via a dating website.

Thatcher, from Florida, said: “Men I’ve met through online dates have enabled me to see some amazing places, but I’ve also made some good friends.

“My friends laughed at first but now I’ve even persuaded some of my male friends to sign up to find travel companions themselves.”

Thatcher insists that she is honest with the men she dates from the off, making it clear that the pair will have separate rooms on their trips and that she won’t do anything she doesn’t feel comfortable with.

She said: “If you are someone looking for an experience that you can’t afford, this is a fabulous way to do it, as long as you do it properly.

“It is important that you talk about expectations from the outset, but also that you have good chemistry from the start.”

After her second marriage broke down last year, Thatcher, who has three daughters aged between 18 and 33, and two sons, aged 28 and 21, was looking for new ways to enjoy life.

She explained: “I’d done some traveling with my girlfriends to Mexico and Puerto Rico when I was younger, but with five kids, a job and my husband running his own business at the time, it was difficult to get away as I got older

Link
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 7:38:45 AM EDT
[#1]
So she's a whore?
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 7:39:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Wood plow
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 7:40:47 AM EDT
[#3]
FPNI.
SPNI.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 7:40:56 AM EDT
[#4]
5 kids? Vaginoplasty?
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 7:41:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 7:42:51 AM EDT
[#6]
I would not, 52yo unless she got paper, real paper, I ain't touching.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 7:43:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So she's a whore?
View Quote
She says she doesn't do anything she isn't comfortable with.  Probably the amount of money being spent changes her comfort level.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 7:45:06 AM EDT
[#8]
3 women came to Florida while I went to Brazil. I guess the bullpen took over
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 7:45:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
She says she doesn't do anything she isn't comfortable with.  Probably the amount of money being spent changes her comfort level.
View Quote
Probably.  Why would she be posting pics showing off her figure otherwise.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 7:47:26 AM EDT
[#10]
She looks great for 52, and could likely hold a conversation and present well for a middle aged professional in social settings, but if you're going to hire a travel whore, why not get a couple 26 year olds... one for each arm?
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 7:48:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Isolated incident I'm sure.....
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 7:48:04 AM EDT
[#12]
No boobs, no care.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 7:50:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Yea, I'm mid-fifties.

If wife gets hit by a bus and I decide to buy some pussy, it ain't gonna be 52 yo pussy.

Especially five kid stretched pussy.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 7:51:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
She looks great for 52, and could likely hold a conversation and present well for a middle aged professional in social settings, but if you're going to hire a travel whore, why not get a couple 26 year olds... one for each arm?
View Quote
Because an older established guy doesn't want to come off as a creep hanging around women half his age?
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 7:51:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Yea, I'm mid-fifties.

If wife gets hit by a bus and I decide to buy some pussy, it ain't gonna be 52 yo pussy.

Especially five kid stretched pussy.
View Quote
This

I know first hand how bad 5 kid puss is
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 7:55:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Maybe pay-you-bar-tab-cause-its-late hot.  Not 5 star trip to Italy hot.

I'm guessing most of her guys are just dudes that like paying for companionship.  Nothing wrong with that I suppose.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 7:57:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Good for 52, but you can get a younger model cheaper.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 7:58:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Because an older established guy doesn't want to come off as a creep hanging around women half his age?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She might be with much older guys, seniors. You can get younger overseas and better looking and if you can befriend girls and develop relationships you can compromise to some awesome times. Me, personally I would not hook up with her but if she was 20 years younger I would do it if we had good relations. Can you imagine some old bitch two days in giving you a ration of shit? There are so many women out there desperate for security and money, you are in the driver's seat even as a senior citizen. Younger guys nowadays are not as financially secure as older seniors.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 8:02:38 AM EDT
[#19]
All five may have been by C-section. My wife has had 3 kids all by C-section so no damage downstairs
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 8:02:46 AM EDT
[#20]
Looks like Mortimer Snerd in the photo on the left.  Looks nice in the photo on the right.

This sounds like it has the potential to be an episode of 20/20 or a similar TV show.  Divorced 52 year old mother of five travels the world and enjoys the finer things in life.  Then she disappears while in Costa Rica and is never seen again.  Her kids and friends get featured on the TV show making weepy comments about how she was a free spirit who loved travel.  Nobody can think of anyone who would want to harm her.  They pass out fliers and travel to Costa Rica in attempt to find her body.  I expect the episode to air sometime early next year.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 8:05:42 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Looks like Mortimer Snerd in the photo on the left.  Looks nice in the photo on the right.

This sounds like it has the potential to be an episode of 20/20 or a similar TV show.  Divorced 52 year old mother of five travels the world and enjoys the finer things in life.  Then she disappears while in Costa Rica and is never seen again.  Her kids and friends get featured on the TV show making weepy comments about how she was a free spirit who loved travel.  Nobody can think of anyone who would want to harm her.  They pass out fliers and travel to Costa Rica in attempt to find her body.  I expect the episode to air sometime early next year.
View Quote
She ain't hooking up with some broke ass to sugar baby, a local boy toy maybe has connections and drugs, but unless she is a high roller cougar, she is hooking up with a gringo, probably a desperate American
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 8:06:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
They are hookers, how is it less creepy to have old hookers?
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 8:08:42 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
Like I said, TRAVEL companion... if I was a NYC businessman I'd want the 52 year old woman for local companionship where my friends and associates might meet her. If I'm jetsetting across Europe on vacation, I'm living it up with some pussy that I can still feel because it hasn't been stretched out by five kids.

I was that guy dating women nearly half my age before I settled down finally. My wife is four months younger than me.

There are the chicks you have fun with and the chicks you build a life with. The ones I have fun with will not be old sugar grammies.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 8:10:56 AM EDT
[#24]
GamGam is a whoreAttachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 8:12:13 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 8:16:02 AM EDT
[#26]
Not too shabby, but man hands.  
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 8:17:41 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Like I said, TRAVEL companion... if I was a NYC businessman I'd want the 52 year old woman for local companionship where my friends and associates might meet her. If I'm jetsetting across Europe on vacation, I'm living it up with some pussy that I can still feel because it hasn't been stretched out by five kids.

I was that guy dating women nearly half my age before I settled down finally. My wife is four months younger than me.

There are the chicks you have fun with and the chicks you build a life with. The ones I have fun with will not be old sugar grammies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have some old broad who don't know your business, that can backfire, especially if she is a stupid ass crazy.

Unless you know her, it is dangerous
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 8:29:52 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 8:31:46 AM EDT
[#29]
Doesnt do shit for me.  
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 8:32:04 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 8:33:43 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Is 52 really considered middle aged?
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 8:38:54 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
If something happened to the Mrs this is the route I would go.
View Quote
You'd become a "sugar baby" to get lavish trips worldwide?
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 8:46:20 AM EDT
[#33]
She looks pretty damn good for 52. Especially after 5 kids.

That said, if I were a man of means I reckon I'd go for a newer model with lower-mileage. This is no way for a woman her age to behave.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 8:47:31 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 8:49:47 AM EDT
[#35]
In b4 rape, murder and rape.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 8:50:48 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
All five may have been by C-section. My wife has had 3 kids all by C-section so no damage downstairs
View Quote
Look at pic in OP again. No scar tissue. 5 c-sections would leave scar tissue.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 8:58:06 AM EDT
[#37]
Meh. For the coin they're spending they can get a whore half her age without a blown out life hole.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 9:09:48 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
Agree. The situation is all about the context.

Also keep in mind that the guys she's traveling with are probably 60+ and she's actually "young" to them without it looking creepy as hell for all parties involved.

She really needs a breast augmentation to maximize her potential though.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 9:11:36 AM EDT
[#39]
If I'm paying, I get to decide the comfort level.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 9:12:45 AM EDT
[#40]
I love how the article trumpets "Mother of Five.  Mother of FIVE!!" like this is the only way she can support her kids. Her kids are all grown...
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 9:14:24 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote
A picky whore then.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 9:15:16 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So she's a whore?
Beer goggles for women are called cash goggles.  The thicker the wallet the hotter he gets.  
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 9:21:21 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
She might be with much older guys, seniors. You can get younger overseas and better looking and if you can befriend girls and develop relationships you can compromise to some awesome times. Me, personally I would not hook up with her but if she was 20 years younger I would do it if we had good relations. Can you imagine some old bitch two days in giving you a ration of shit? There are so many women out there desperate for security and money, you are in the driver's seat even as a senior citizen. Younger guys nowadays are not as financially secure as older seniors.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's like bringing a dump truck of lava rock to a fine white sand beach.  Probably a desperate gringo who thinks he will connect best with an American woman because she is white and speaks English. 
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 9:21:38 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Beer goggles for women are called cash goggles.  The thicker the wallet the hotter he gets.  
View Quote
Not always so my friend. Some women would rather torment a man as payback for something in their past, and the more valuable he is, the higher the satisfaction.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 9:21:54 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I love how the article trumpets "Mother of Five.  Mother of FIVE!!" like this is the only way she can support her kids. Her kids are all grown...
View Quote
I am willing to bet they are all heads
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 9:22:47 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do you plan on living to 104?  Then yes it's middle aged by definition. 
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 9:23:52 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The scar could easily be behind her waistband
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 9:26:15 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
If something happened to the Mrs this is the route I would go.
View Quote
I met you once briefly . I don't think you look good enough in a dress to pull it off , sorry
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 9:27:06 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Do you plan on living to 104?  Then yes it's middle aged by definition. 
View Quote

Crazy, when you split the average lifespan into thirds it falls in on the last part.

But what do I know, I'm still pretty young.....
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 9:27:34 AM EDT
[#50]
No different from what some European gals are doing.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top