Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/21/2017 1:34:17 PM EDT
I have had two different comp-tac holsters and hate both of them for various reasons.

Looking for a kydex (or leather) holster to carry my .40 P2000SK in the appendix position.  Prefer a single belt clip and nothing bulky.

I'm 5'11" and 170 lbs so I hate large padded IWB holsters, so needless to say, I don't need a padded holster backing that prevents chaffing.  My stomach doesn't hang over my belt and love handles aren't a problem.

Ready? GO!
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 1:37:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a custom leather holster that works nicely, lots of people who can make them in this kind of style. Got this one from Jackson Leatherworks. 

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 1:42:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Foxx mini hybrid.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 1:48:54 PM EDT
[#3]
JM Custom Kydex AIWB

If I were you, I'd get one made for the regular P2000 so if you pick one up in the future, you can use either pistol.  In addition, some people find that it helps having a longer slide length on the holster to minimize butt-end heavy subcompacts from "rolling out" over your belt.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 1:57:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
JM Custom Kydex AIWB

If I were you, I'd get one made for the regular P2000 so if you pick one up in the future, you can use either pistol.  In addition, some people find that it helps having a longer slide length on the holster to minimize butt-end heavy subcompacts from "rolling out" over your belt.
View Quote
I've been thinking about a P2000 for home defense and adding a threaded barrel.  Not a bad idea.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 1:59:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Blade Tech makes a kydex one for appendix carry
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 2:01:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Foxx mini hybrid.
View Quote
No P2000 option.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 2:47:36 PM EDT
[#7]
I love my crossbreed
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top