Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 43
Posted: 6/6/2017 6:46:59 PM EDT
VIDEO LINK

I am disappoint.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 6:52:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Unless that's some deceptive editing, fuck him.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 6:53:49 PM EDT
[#2]
not so much
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 6:53:51 PM EDT
[#3]
WTF. 

Of all the people I expected to have a lick of sense... Pat?? 

Well now I'm depressed 
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 6:54:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Well that was a stupid move.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 6:54:49 PM EDT
[#5]
If true, time to crank up the Zumboni.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 6:56:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Who is this and why should I care?
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 6:56:40 PM EDT
[#7]
No way

Anyone got a link to said clip?

Im hoping this is out of context. Without the clip this is pointless.

Im dumb. Sorry OP

ETA: watched. dafuq Mac? I mean.. wut? I just cant...
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 6:57:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Who is this and why should I care?
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 6:57:16 PM EDT
[#9]
<Removed.  Banned members don't get to come back and taunt the membership by reregistering.  --tbk1>
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 6:58:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Why do these guys do this?
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 6:59:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Who?
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 6:59:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Heh, in for the hilarity when someone goes after pat.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 6:59:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Shall not be infringed
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 6:59:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yup.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 6:59:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yes
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 7:00:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
No, it's where we're pissed off because the people we've bothered to respect in the past have turned out to be freedom hating anti-Second Amendment pieces of shit.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 7:01:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 7:01:29 PM EDT
[#18]
For refugees...ok.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 7:02:30 PM EDT
[#19]
But I'm mad NOW!

Blaze Ops! Oh yeah, get you some of that!
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 7:02:52 PM EDT
[#20]
While I do not agree with it....he's certainly earned the right and is entitled to his own opinion.

We have given our citizenship away far too cheaply.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 7:03:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Whatever.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 7:04:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Damn man, I'm bummed
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 7:04:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
 So,I take it that you equally respect the opinion of,say,Andrew Cuomo? I'm not believing that.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 7:05:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Shall not be infringed
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is this a thread where our feelings are hurt and safe spaces are required because someone has a different opinion than us?
Shall not be infringed
Just because he served doesn't make him any less of a cunt.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 7:06:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
No, it's where we're pissed off because the people we've bothered to respect in the past have turned out to be freedom hating anti-Second Amendment pieces of shit.
View Quote
The magnitude of stupidity in your statement cannot be expressed in a mathematical formula.

Also: I would like you to say that to Pat's face, mostly so I can enjoy the dressing down you will receive.

I would like to quote a movie which I feel is applicable here:

"Mr. Madison, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

All of you fucking internet heroes need to get the fuck over yourselves. Not everyone in the world agrees with exactly what you do.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 7:07:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Shall not be infringed
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is this a thread where our feelings are hurt and safe spaces are required because someone has a different opinion than us?
Shall not be infringed
And this^^
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 7:09:05 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm not surprised by much, but I'm honestly surprised by this.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 7:09:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
It's probably going to be a thread that demonstrates the utter ridiculousness of waiting periods. No matter who is arguing they are a good idea.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's probably going to be a thread that demonstrates the utter ridiculousness of waiting periods. No matter who is arguing they are a good idea.
In CA you have to wait 10 days for EVERY firearm you buy, which negates the whole "cooling off period" bullshit argument.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 7:09:11 PM EDT
[#29]
the nut jugglers got here quickly
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 7:09:34 PM EDT
[#30]
I respect Pat MacNamra's opinion about as much as I do the kid's who bagged my groceries this morning.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 7:09:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

The magnitude of stupidity in your statement cannot be expressed in a mathematical formula.

Also: I would like you to say that to Pat's face, mostly so I can enjoy the dressing down you will receive.

"Mr. Madison, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

All of you fucking internet heroes need to get the fuck over yourselves. Not everyone in the world agrees with exactly what you do.
View Quote
Pat?
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 7:10:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
Totally agree.  And if you find out where and when anyone is going to say it to Pat's face, call me.  I'll drive.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 7:11:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Disappointing.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 7:11:46 PM EDT
[#34]
In before he backtracks due to the backlash and claims "so and so" showed him the light.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 7:12:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Totally agree.  And if you find out where and when anyone is going to say it to Pat's face, call me.  I'll drive.
View Quote
That would be clownfully epic. I would have EMS on standby because I would probably bust a gut laughing.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 7:13:44 PM EDT
[#36]
If there was maybe one or three dudes I would take a class from, it would be PatMac.

Well, scratch him off the list.

Link Posted: 6/6/2017 7:14:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Well then, let's just make the waiting period ten days, or a year, or longer just to be sure
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 7:15:34 PM EDT
[#38]
A man who makes his living off of firearms is anti 2nd Amendment.  Kind of ironic.  Guess he can join Springfield as a spokesman now
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 7:15:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Tag for outcome.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 7:16:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 7:16:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pat is a big boy. I'm sure he's been told he's wrong, or called a dumb mother fucker before.
He's married to a kid, I'm sure he's heard much worse.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 7:16:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
If there was maybe one or three dudes I would take a class from, it would be PatMac.

View Quote
lol
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 7:16:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Fuck man, I was really looking forward to signing up for a class when he gets near GA. Guess now I'll look elsewhere
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 7:17:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yup, won't see any of my training dollars.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 7:17:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
That would be clownfully epic. I would have EMS on standby because I would probably bust a gut laughing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Get a room you two.

Pushing UBCs and mandatory waiting periods is fucking clown shoes. IDGAF whos pushing it. Its ignorant and (I hope) you know it.

Maybe you two should do it voluntarily to show him your support. Maybe he'd respond to you personally on Facebook or Twitter! ERMAGHERD!!!! *jumps up and down fluttering hands*
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 7:18:10 PM EDT
[#46]
If someone has decided they are gonna kill themselves or somebody else, then they are pretty much gonna do it whether it's three days away or now.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 7:18:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Universal background check = registration = confiscation within a generation
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 7:19:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
A cop and a yankee agree to shit on gun rights.  Figures.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 7:19:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
I would have no problem telling anyone to their face what I think of any Second Amendment infringement stance.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 7:19:37 PM EDT
[#50]
FEEDING FRENZY...ENGAGE!!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 43
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top