Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2001 3:08:48 PM EDT
I just wrote about a beef I have with a parts kit supplier, now the post is GONE. Is this the US or the USSR?
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 3:15:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Try looking on page 2 before you start pointing fingers at anyone.
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 3:16:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Look..this is a private board. If you dont like it go away. I am sick and tired of people crying about the mods here. Now I dont know if you post was deleted or not, but if it was, [b]TOUGH SHIT.[/b]

This is the US. Its called freedom, and the owner of this board can do as he wishes.

[b]Love it or leave it.[/b]

BTW FYI The USSR no longer is around.
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 3:52:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Hell, while I was confined to a bed in the ICU Unit of Mayo Hospital, I was still being blamed for stuff...

Now that I'm back and have had the time to read some of this crap, I've begun making a list!  [pissed]
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 3:55:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Welcome back anti.
Godspeed.
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 4:28:01 PM EDT
[#5]
hey anti, long time no see, wealcome home.
Link Posted: 5/3/2001 4:38:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Don R:
Try looking on page 2 before you start pointing fingers at anyone.
View Quote

Now THAT was funny!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top