Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/3/2001 6:38:47 PM EDT
Just wanted to let the mods know their time is appreciated.  I took a hiatus from this site because of the direction it was headed.  I'm glad to see it back on track.  Owe you all a beer!!....or two!

Jim
Link Posted: 2/3/2001 6:51:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Coors will do just fine, Thanks. [:D]
Link Posted: 2/3/2001 7:26:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm in DFW on a layover next week..........maybe a few Coors DO have your name on them!

[beer]
Link Posted: 2/3/2001 7:30:38 PM EDT
[#3]
If you want, email me with times and dates, and we might be able to get together.
Link Posted: 2/4/2001 5:07:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Don: G&B and I know Gunnutt and have shot with him a couple of times...  Make it a point to hook up with him when he's in town, but at least have the decency to feed him a Shiner!

* In fact, I had it on my calendar this weekend as a possible date to get together with him to do a bit of shooting at Pasa. Next weekend is still open as well!
Link Posted: 2/4/2001 6:47:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Don R:

I'll e-mail dates and times....schedual buried in suitcase.....

Anti:......how about 18th??  I'll mail you too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top