Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2017 9:40:49 PM EDT
My sammich maker is active with dag rescues and has asked me to share this here in hopes of finding boy a home. Any help would be appreciated.

Here is her post:
Max's Mama has been trying to find a rescue, or forever home for her handsome senior boxer mix.  She can no longer care for him, and no longer has a home.  Max will be put down Monday we can't find a safe place for him to land.  This lady has been paying for him to be boarded for almost two months now hoping an angel would come through.  She can no longer afford to do this, and he needs to be warm and loved in a home.

Max is 11 years old, house trained, and knows simple commands such as sit, stay, and down.  He walks without a leash.  He has some minor skin issues, but has been vet checked and they seem to be related to his age.

He loves kids and cats, is good with other dogs, but can get grumpy if a younger dog is pestering him to play. Most important, he loves to give hugs.  Max doesn't deserve to die because of his owner's unfortunate situation.  Please contact me if you're interested, or know someone that can help.  He is currently located near Cincinnati, OH.  Transport is available, and initial vetting will be covered.

Link Posted: 4/21/2017 9:52:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Is that all the dog can do, lay down and be upside down?
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 9:54:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is that all the dog can do, lay down and be upside down?
View Quote
I added more. Apparently I didn't copy the whole text
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top