Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/21/2017 2:31:12 PM EDT
I was checking some reviews on a local Asian buffet and stumbled across this gem:

Mickie B
2 months ago
I've been here with my family on many occasions but tonight just ruined it. Things were going well, food was good. I came in a mother of 3 children, my youngest being 22mo today. My youngest got a little loud and she's very vocal  (screams) when she's happy, mad etc...she's not even 2yrs old I mind you.  So after my daughter let out her vocals, a waitress, not my own waitress, feels the need to come ask me to ask her to be quiet. Like really? Maybe it's just me, maybe I'm wrong, but what gives this waitress the audacity to approach me about my child? Pissed off doesn't describe how I felt. So within 5min of that I picked up my daughter ans my oldest two and proceeded to the door. There was no one at the checkout counter, so I could've easily walked out and not pay a thing ($49.15 to be exact) because honestly I felt like that was very unprofessional, but no I waited with my kids until a nice lady came up to check me out. I did inform her of what happened and also told her to let the waitress know I said thank you because now whomever my waitress was just lost her tip and now my business. I am a mother of 3 kids, if you don't know how kids or 2yr Olds act or behave at times then it's best to keep your mouth shut. But thank you for your business and your insight on how my child is too loud, as no one around us had any issues or anything to say, but I  will say my hard earned dollars will no longer be spent at your location. You cross a certain line when you mention a mother's children.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 2:36:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Bitch
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 2:36:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds fat.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 2:37:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn kids probably call adults by their first names too.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 2:37:40 PM EDT
[#4]
[Well, bye]
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 2:38:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sounds fat.
View Quote
...and easy with all of those fuck trophies of hers
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 2:38:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
I see what you did thAr.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 2:39:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 2:43:21 PM EDT
[#8]
I'd like to speak with the manager

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 2:44:49 PM EDT
[#9]
"Like really?"

What a twat.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 2:45:26 PM EDT
[#10]
address the waitstaff directly. do not sit idly by and let her correct your child.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 2:46:46 PM EDT
[#11]
I bet the rest of the restaurant's patron's applauded the waitress
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 2:46:52 PM EDT
[#12]
She probably just got done watching a movie with all of those young kids and said the same thing when other movie goers complained.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 2:47:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Sounds fat.
View Quote
Buffet
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 2:47:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
I lol'd
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 2:48:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/448063/IMG-0337-192219.JPG
View Quote
That's exactly how I pictured her. 
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 2:48:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Yelp! reviews can be very helpful.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 2:48:52 PM EDT
[#17]
So the other customers are supposed to be subjected to your screaming child?  
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 2:48:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I was checking some reviews on a local Asian buffet and stumbled across this gem:

Mickie B
2 months ago
I've been here with my family on many occasions but tonight just ruined it. Things were going well, food was good. I came in a mother of 3 children, my youngest being 22mo today. My youngest got a little loud and she's very vocal  (screams) when she's happy, mad etc...she's not even 2yrs old I mind you.  So after my daughter let out her vocals, a waitress, not my own waitress, feels the need to come ask me to ask her to be quiet. Like really? Maybe it's just me, maybe I'm wrong, but what gives this waitress the audacity to approach me about my child? Pissed off doesn't describe how I felt. So within 5min of that I picked up my daughter ans my oldest two and proceeded to the door. There was no one at the checkout counter, so I could've easily walked out and not pay a thing ($49.15 to be exact) because honestly I felt like that was very unprofessional, but no I waited with my kids until a nice lady came up to check me out. I did inform her of what happened and also told her to let the waitress know I said thank you because now whomever my waitress was just lost her tip and now my business. I am a mother of 3 kids, if you don't know how kids or 2yr Olds act or behave at times then it's best to keep your mouth shut. But thank you for your business and your insight on how my child is too loud, as no one around us had any issues or anything to say, but I  will say my hard earned dollars will no longer be spent at your location. You cross a certain line when you mention a mother's children.
View Quote
View Quote

I paused at the part in bold and just stared at it for a minute, debating on whether to read any further. This "mother of 3" needs some improvement of the grammar skills.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 2:49:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Let's replace "kids" with a "gun" being displayed.... and lets see how this thread goes when a waitress asks a patron to hide his gun because it is triggering to them.

Link Posted: 4/21/2017 2:49:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Like she was gonna leave a tip at a buffet. Puleeze.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 2:49:40 PM EDT
[#21]
You should post a review of your own about how you came into the restaurant to enjoy your meal when some fat welfare queen came in with three screaming kids.  You give two thumbs to the staff for asking her to mind her Tasmanian devils out of respect for the other patrons.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 2:51:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
You seriously do not leave a tip?
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 2:51:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
Ding ding ding.  Maybe add on a couple pounds.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 2:51:49 PM EDT
[#24]
The preferred form of address is Mr. Waitress.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 2:52:17 PM EDT
[#25]
If it were NJ instead of FL, I'd swear that was my ex wife!
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 2:53:04 PM EDT
[#26]
I'd tip the waitress for ridding the restaraunt of the noisy crotchfruit.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 2:53:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

You seriously do not leave a tip?
View Quote
We are talking about her, not me.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 2:54:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Link to review?
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 2:56:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
You should post a review of your own about how you came into the restaurant to enjoy your meal when some fat welfare queen came in with three screaming kids.  You give two thumbs to the staff for asking her to mind her Tasmanian devils out of respect for the other patrons.
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 2:56:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Haha, I was just having a conversation about taking young kids to restaurants with some coworkers earlier today. Surprisingly ALL of us agreed that they should act right and the second that shit gets out of control you should leave or at least take the kid outside.

Nobody wants to listen to somebody's screaming crotch fruit when they are trying to eat, especially if it's a nice restaurant and your trying to enjoy a nice dinner.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 3:03:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote
You know it must be done. Do it. Doooeeeett!!
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 3:06:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Let's replace "kids" with a "gun" being displayed.... and lets see how this thread goes when a waitress asks a patron to hide his gun because it is triggering to them.

View Quote
If my gun was making as much noise as the kid, I'd expect to be asked to leave.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 3:07:13 PM EDT
[#33]
It's the "me" generation.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 3:11:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Sounds like that lady that you can hear her kid screaming from across the huge store but for some reason the mother doesn't notice or do anything about it.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 3:11:43 PM EDT
[#35]
My little guy is 1.5yo and is very well behaved and has gone to some really nice places and doesn't yell or scream when we are out
if he did start making a scene i would take him outside and apologize to the people there for disrupting their meal and wait till he calms down enough to come back in.

it sounds like the bitch doesnt know how to raise her kids not to be little shit heads
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 3:13:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
She doesn't seem like the type who'd tip a pizza driver who got her a gluten-free Goat Cheese and Free-Range Pesto deep-dish, twenty minutes from order to door, in a blizzard.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 3:14:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 3:20:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Sounds fat.
View Quote
Call the manager haircut too.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 3:20:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Daddy could have helped calm the kid down...
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 3:23:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 3:34:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I paused at the part in bold and just stared at it for a minute, debating on whether to read any further. This "mother of 3" needs some improvement of the grammar skills.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mickie B
2 months ago

Same here, had to read it about 3 times to get through.

Link Posted: 4/21/2017 3:35:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Some family places are appropriate for bringing young children to, others aren't.  Not clear in the story but it's possible the woman (single mom?) really chose an inappropriate place to go to.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 3:35:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Fuck you and your unruly children.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 3:37:32 PM EDT
[#44]
So she doesn't tip a waitress who had nothing to do with her interaction with another waitress, what a piece of crap... in principle.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 3:48:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I'd like to speak with at the manager
View Quote
They don't want to talk WITH anyone...they want someone to stand there in silence and suffer their verbal assault.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 3:53:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Sounds fat.
View Quote
Buffet.  Adult with 3 kids.  Almost $50 check.  Porky pig.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 3:58:21 PM EDT
[#47]
My wife ( 62) has no problem telling assholes like that to control her kids or get out.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 4:03:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Go to 'Family Restaurants' from now on with your unruly crotchfruits.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 4:44:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Sounds fat.
View Quote
Dude she bought 49.15$ worth of chinese food for her and a 2yr old, of course shes fat
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 4:44:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
You win!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top