Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/21/2017 9:51:28 AM EDT
I am stuck with Milwaukee, their M18 line and the accessories available is huge, and everything has worked great, I have thousands wrapped up in it. Most of this stuff sees daily use through the work season.

Looks like Lowes is jumping on the bandwagon though and their 24v brushless stuff seems to perform quite well, and is way less cost. Good warranty also 5 years on the tool, 3 years on battery.

Not that I'm going to jump ship or anything, they have to add alot more stuff for me to bail (cordless miter saw, heated jackets, 6 pack chargers, heavy jobsite radios etc...)

But is anyone using this stuff in heavy daily use applications? How are they holding up?
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 9:55:48 AM EDT
[#1]
I had a contractor use them to replace 1200 ft of crane rail in 120 deg heat and they took it like a champ.  They were impressed with them.  Can't speak to how well they will hold up over time though.

Edit, was their 1/2" impacts
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top