Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/21/2017 9:34:01 AM EDT
Are these still a thing?  Childish?

My wife left one on my neck last night that had her fearful that I was going to throw a clot and stroke out .  Now today everyone is staring at this monster black spot on my neck like I'm disfigured.  We almost always leave little hickeys on each other, but this thing is a monstrosity.  One of her coworkers recently made the comment to her, "I'm so jealous of you; you got a new car, your husband always brings you stuff, and you obviously have awesome sex since you always have a hickey".    

inb4humblebrag
inb4capnprobthread
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 9:35:54 AM EDT
[#1]
I still suck on my arm to make myself feel better about being lonely ...

Just kidding.

The GF leaves them on my neck sometimes.  I'm not a fan because I'm supposed to be professional at work
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 9:36:20 AM EDT
[#2]
What are you in 7th grade?  Hickeys mean awesome sex (humblebrag???)
Good Lord.... Time to act like a grown up.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 9:37:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Nope, never understood the whole "sucking on a neck" thing
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 9:38:50 AM EDT
[#4]
I always told my wife if you're willing to suck on my neck then you can suck on my dick. Now everybody looks at this big bruise like thing on my dick and says "wow, I bet you had awesome sex last night." Then I put my dick away.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 9:46:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Apparently

Make me
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 10:47:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 10:55:47 AM EDT
[#7]
not purposefully....but having a good time will usually leave a mark or two...
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 10:57:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Ah yes,  several times.. In fucking high school..
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 10:57:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Hickeys on your dick are best hickeys. 
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 11:05:22 AM EDT
[#10]
I accidentally gave my girlfriend one a few months ago.  She was able to hide it with turtlenecks and other clothing.

She "accidentally" gave me one that was a pain to hide.  I don't think it was on accident.  We both agreed to be more careful now.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 11:09:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I still suck on my arm to make myself feel better about being lonely ...

Just kidding.

The GF leaves them on my neck sometimes.  I'm not a fan because I'm supposed to be professional at work
View Quote
I used to leave then on girls on their arms so it looked like they gave themselves one.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 11:32:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yeah! Just pull you dick out through the hole in your pants and only have sex under the sheets in total darkness like the rest of us!

Or have at it! Id rather have hickeys than be posting about my sex drought from another thread.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 11:33:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Not since freshman year in college
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top