Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2017 9:10:32 PM EDT
So I have their home and auto, fucking rates go up at each renewal - never filed a claim, no accidents or tickets. And i hate their fucking commercials, it gets me triggered 

Anyways, i am switching and got good quotes from Safeco (Liberty Mutual) and Encompass.

Thoughts or personal experiences?
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 9:12:50 PM EDT
[#1]
get Geico for the money....
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 9:39:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I need to switch home and auto myself.  Been having problems with them.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 9:40:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Check out Metlife. Unless something has changed they give a NRA discount if you are a member.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 9:57:15 PM EDT
[#4]
My MIL is a retired independent insurance agent.  She got me UNITRIN (Trinity Insurance) coverage years ago.  They migrated me to Safeco which is one of their lines.  No complaints with Safeco at all.  We have totaled several cars and had additional claims (some our fault, some not).  No trouble with Safeco payout or repairs.

My current agent is a friend of my MIL and I have known her for about thirty years.  She would change me to someone else if it would benefit me.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 10:06:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I have used State Farm for 30 yrs. They pay fast. No sense having insurance and having to wait 2 months to collect
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 10:17:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Check Allstate, Erie and USAA.  Rates can vary widely for a range of issues.  BUT, price isn't everything. Cincinnati Insurance also has a good rep.

I'm very happy with my Allstate coverage, rates, service.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 10:21:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Had Safeco auto insurance for 12-13 years and it was decent company I felt.  Paid fairly quick for auto body repairs and they used a really good shop in our area.

Only reason I changed was I moved to Oklahoma and couldn't find anyone that was a rep for them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top