Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2017 1:58:30 AM EDT
I made this comment about a news article on MSN.com about the Georgia special election;

The Dems are completely out of touch with any area outside of the ultra-liberal areas of CA and New England. The problem is that the Dem leadership and major donors are so full of themselves that they refuse to see it. Most people are in the middle, but the dems don't care. They know the real reasons they lose are racism, sexism, homophobia, ignorance, misogyny, etc. The liberal media echo chamber will just keep reinforcing their beliefs keeping them smug in their own belief of superiority over the rest of the country. They will never learn, and will continue to purge anyone in the party that does not follow their California values.

The replies from liberals are off the wall.  They are just reinforcing what I wrote.  This is just one of the 20 some replies I got

California values, Ca, the 7th largest economy in the world-fact. if the rest of the united states would practice what Ca. does then we would not need to deport "illegals" that come here to work, get it? The united states economy is very good because we do trade with Mexico and Canada and the rest of the world, get it? The United States is United because we have two parties that constanly argue, let's go down the middle and vote a THIRD PARTY IN. Restraint is the answer, NO ONE is better than anyone else. PERIOD. Practice what California does give everyone a chance to prosper.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 2:07:06 AM EDT
[#1]
I looked at pay for my career in California, it's half what I make (close to minimum wage). I can only assume they have a bunch of illegal Mexicans willing to do upholstery for nothing... So, what do they mean by prosper?
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 2:08:21 AM EDT
[#2]
 I like the idea of encouraging demonrats to vote 3rd party... split their votes and continue to MAGA!
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 2:51:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Link so we can enjoy the butthurt?
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 3:20:18 AM EDT
[#4]
What a poorly written response
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 6:23:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Aren't several liberal cities bankrupt? 

Aren't they the very definition of how not to prosper? 
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 6:29:20 AM EDT
[#6]
he's right.  that's why california is running such a large budget surplus.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 6:37:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
he's right.  that's why california is running such a large budget surplus.
View Quote
End of thread.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 6:41:51 AM EDT
[#8]
The subjects of the great PRK never met a tax increase they didn't like.  Time and time again they vote to tax themselves more, and more.   The rats in Sacramento just have to whisper "for the children" and idiots open their wallets.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 7:05:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Ignorant, dumb, and pretentious- the perfect liberal. Ask him how that decriminalization of shoplifting is working out for them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top