[#1]
Good fuck them.

But the wall with their bones.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:39:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Fpni.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:42:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I hope the talk materializes into results.

Eradicate them.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 11:59:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Illegal immigrant street gang. 
I don't know how Trump plans to get rid of them, as local police departments have been dealing with MS-13 for years. Fed's, like FBI, don't waste time on local street gangs unless they can get them on some RICO Act charges.
Creating an anti-gang unit in ICE might work.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 12:02:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't know how Trump plans to get rid of them, as local police departments have been dealing with MS-13 for years. Fed's, like FBI, don't waste time on local street gangs unless they can get them on some RICO Act charges.
View Quote
Deport their asses. 

The Feds can do an awful lot when they put their mind to it.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 12:04:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Can he issue Letters of Marque and Reprisal to allow us to hunt them ourselves?
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 12:25:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Less talk more action.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 12:44:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
Thats really all it would take.  Away goes ms13 out of the US.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 12:48:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Make them a foreign terrorist group and put a bounty on them dead or alive.  It would go a long ways towards my retirement lol
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 12:55:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
It was started by legal Salvadoran refugees.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 1:00:44 AM EDT
[#11]
I LOVE TRUMP!!!

MAGA!
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 1:03:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Ship them back to El Salvador, with plenty of fanfare about them being MS-13. They'll meet Sombra Negra real quick, and end up dead in an alley somewhere with their balls in their mouth and multiple gunshot wounds.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 1:05:35 AM EDT
[#13]
this is a start. Any news on wall construction?
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 1:06:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Good fuck them.

View Quote
I think I can sleep if that was done.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 1:06:14 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
this is a start. Any news on wall construction?
View Quote
Yeah. The cuck Republican GOP won't allocate funds for it into the budget.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 1:10:32 AM EDT
[#16]
Does the government of El Salvador even accept deportees from the US?

Do we even deport Salvadorans that are here as refugees?
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 1:12:02 AM EDT
[#17]
He will have the State Dept. place them on the terror organization list, then go after them with a much bigger list of eradication options.

At least this is what was explained to me.

We run FD calls to those guys residences and every time I hear the addresses or call to " area of " it gives me the fuckin creeps just going out there.

Those fuckers are in an entirely new dimension of give no shits.

ETA...area of is southwest side of Atlanta 
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 1:14:29 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Good fuck them.

View Quote
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 1:19:49 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Yeah. The cuck Republican GOP won't allocate funds for it into the budget.
View Quote
Damnit every politician wants to block any positive trump domestic policy. i'm not sure how executive orders work but I hope trump can use them to get this show moving. Obama sure seemed to use them on a whim.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 1:24:02 AM EDT
[#20]
That's great! Hopefully he can heard the various federal police agencies into working with each other enough to make the task force efficient. The Marshal's service should be the lead agency since most of the MS-13 assholes are probably already in the system.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 1:35:27 AM EDT
[#21]
I pray success for President Trump in goal.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 1:40:30 AM EDT
[#22]

Gangs of El Salvador (Full Length)

Bad hombres.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 1:44:13 AM EDT
[#23]
Repurpose them as fertilizer. I got yard space.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 2:00:57 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Ship them back to El Salvador, with plenty of fanfare about them being MS-13. They'll meet Sombra Negra real quick, and end up dead in an alley somewhere with their balls in their mouth and multiple gunshot wounds.
View Quote
I wonder if we can get some H1B visas for these guys.   It's skilled labor and they could branch out as needed.  

I would be willing to let a couple crash with me for a few weeks.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 3:40:44 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Eradicate them.
View Quote
I'd like to see the results without all the talk. If they shut the fuck up about it and just DID it those scum would be eradicated before they knew what hit em.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 5:29:38 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
reported as "accidental drowning".
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 5:36:33 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I'd like to see the results without all the talk. If they shut the fuck up about it and just DID it those scum would be eradicated before they knew what hit em.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Eradicate them.
However by telling them what is coming they might self deport like many other illegals have.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 5:44:44 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
In the Waco thread, someone posted an interesting comment about how the BATFE doesn't GAF about gun violations by MS 13 and other violent gangs, but instead focus their enforcement efforts on busting Joe Six Pack the working stiff who is otherwise law abiding but runs afoul of some gun law, so they can make an example of chumps like him.

It's an interesting point and very true.  They don't give a shit about what gangs do, and it seems they can violate gun laws with impunity.  (Anyone calling bullshit, please provide us with a citation of a recent case where the BATFE has gone after MS 13 or any other gang on gun charges).

"Interesting" set of priorities that our FLE agencies have, but considering who the marching orders came from for the past eight years, unfortunately not surprising.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 6:08:29 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

In the Waco thread, someone posted an interesting comment about how the BATFE doesn't GAF about gun violations by MS 13 and other violent gangs, but instead focus their enforcement efforts on busting Joe Six Pack the working stiff who is otherwise law abiding but runs afoul of some gun law, so they can make an example of chumps like him.

It's an interesting point and very true.  They don't give a shit about what gangs do, and it seems they can violate gun laws with impunity.  (Anyone calling bullshit, please provide us with a citation of a recent case where the BATFE has gone after MS 13 or any other gang on gun charges).

"Interesting" set of priorities that our FLE agencies have, but considering who the marching orders came from for the past eight years, unfortunately not surprising.
View Quote
If you think about it, they rarely go after anyone that isn't flaunting their violations. Most charges for nfa violations are connected to another crime. I agree that they should use every available infraction to throw the book at these guys though.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 6:33:27 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Less talk more action.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 6:34:31 AM EDT
[#31]
Filipino style action. Make OK to start opening heads.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 6:38:35 AM EDT
[#32]
Good.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 6:40:24 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

It was started by legal Salvadoran refugees.
View Quote
And is now being expanded by the "unaccompanied minors" the Halfrican's administration gave legal status to.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 7:03:55 AM EDT
[#34]
The FBI is very involved with dealing with MS-13 both here in the States and down in El Salvador.  They have a certain formula that is doing an effective job breaking down their cells.  Much of that work is based to some degree off East German STASI tactics they used to break down spy rings during the Cold War.  They also play a good version of whack a mole with them by co-ordinating with local LE.  

The big issue they have is the nomadic nature of some of it's membership.  If the heat gets turned up in one area, their members will move on and set up shop somewhere else.  Then it's a waiting game for their activities to get noticed in that new area.  Often times the local PD's aren't aware or unprepared for an MS-13 presence until it's too late and new members are cultivated.  Then it's a matter of the FBI rooting them out, slapping RICO cases on them and getting them Fed time.  Several cells here in the States and reaching back to El Salvador have been taken down that way.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 7:24:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
You're correct.  That's why they are going to designate them a terrorist organization which the fbi must waste time on.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 7:42:27 AM EDT
[#36]
If Trumps forms a Sombra Negra Branch in the US I'm applying
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 7:44:26 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
Your newsletter.

I need to subscribe to it.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 7:56:56 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Does the government of El Salvador even accept deportees from the US?

Do we even deport Salvadorans that are here as refugees?
View Quote
1) Ban all imports from and all exports to El Salvador (50% of their exports come to the U.S.)

2) Recall our embassador and all U.S. federal personnel.  

3) Stop all foreign aid and banking transactions.

4) Travel ban to and from El Salvador.

Now ask them if they'll accepts their foreign nationals.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 11:08:29 AM EDT
[#39]
Bad
hombres
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top