BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2017 9:00:26 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 9:02:00 PM EDT
[#1]
How tolerant.
eta:
The UC Berkeley campus is famously known as the home of the Free Speech Movement.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 9:02:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Fucking pussies...
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 9:05:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Just so we're clear, if someone you don't want to show up on your campus is, in point of fact, showing up on your campus, just threaten violence. Then the administration tells that person they aren't wanted for fear of violence.

The proper approach would be to have the police and National Guard on hand to distribute fire hose showers and hickory shampoos and free steel bracelets to anyone who does commit violence.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 9:07:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 9:16:33 PM EDT
[#5]
So if a black Reverend wanted to hold a march against racial inequity, the city of Berkeley would prevent them from marching due to their inability to guarantee the safety of everyone involved?
Interdasting... my, my, my what change to American history that would be if "the Berkeley way" was enforced throughout the '50's and '60's...
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 9:18:17 PM EDT
[#6]
I would actually be relieved if they did cancel. Berkeley needs to cool off.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 9:22:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How tolerant.
eta:
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 9:26:21 PM EDT
[#8]
She was on Tucker just now. She's says that she is still going. I assume to probably speak at the same campus park as this past weekend.

Get your helmets and knuckles ready!!!

Link Posted: 4/19/2017 9:31:26 PM EDT
[#9]
I have the feeling she's volunteering to be a blond civil rights violation test case for Sessions and the federal court system. Maybe Gorsuch can opine ultimately.

If police arrest her the City may pay dearly in court.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 9:39:15 PM EDT
[#10]
They wouldn't be doing that if it was the other side of the fence.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 9:40:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I have the feeling she's volunteering to be a blond civil rights violation test case for Sessions and the federal court system. Maybe Gorsuch can opine ultimately.

If police arrest her the City may pay dearly in court.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:40:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 11:51:14 PM EDT
[#13]
i love it.  She is going to the belly of the beast anyway and right in their faces.  Hope she brings body guards and her supporters turn out.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 11:56:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
i love it.  She is going to the belly of the beast anyway and right in their faces.  Hope she brings body guards and her supporters turn out.
View Quote
At some point if the police there aren't going to do their job maybe the feds need to go after them and "investigate" them.   If the local police won't deal w/ the ANTIFA terrorists send in feds.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 11:56:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
I'm not even a real fan of hers. I own 1 of her books, she makes some intelligent, interesting points but her speaking style doesn't really appeal to me but I will be turning out simply because she and Milo and anyone else has the 1st Amendment right to speak whether I like them or not, agree with them or not.

It's complete horseshit that Berkeley "the home of free speech of the 60s" is pulling this shit today.

I'm researching how to live stream and I'll be setting out body armor & protective equipment for this next round. BasedStickman was interviewed today on Youtube and he feels it will be escalating even worse than he's seen it
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 12:00:05 AM EDT
[#16]
if Colter can't go then the Bitch (Milo) isn't coming back on 5-5
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 12:11:55 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
if Colter can't go then the Bitch (Milo) isn't coming back on 5-5
View Quote
The next few weeks are going to be wild. The Berkeley deans and the local government are covertly cooperating with local goons to silence the speech of their political opponents. We'll see how the conservative free speech supporters resist this scheme.

My bet is that the media will join the goons and portray anyone standing up for free speech to be a fascist. If nothing else this is a good way to find out who the fucking anti-constitutional bastards are.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 11:28:44 AM EDT
[#18]
She was on Tucker last night, she said fuck it I am foing to UCB on the 27th

April 27th should be
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 11:34:52 AM EDT
[#19]
UCB was never pro free speech. They were pro communist and at the time pro communist speech was suppressed. Now that they have the freedom they craved, they are stopping free speech.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 11:44:26 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
I disagree. It needs to burn to the ground.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 11:55:02 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
It isn't going to cool off when the left is fanning the flames.   The choices are give in and let them bully people they disagree with into shutting up, or force the issue.   Do you want to go to the back of the bus and shut up, or do you think freedom of speech and the ability to demonstrate is worth something?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top