Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 4/19/2017 3:00:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't forget to show up for please clap night at the ball park and get your free guacamole bowl.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 3:13:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm just guessing but I'm betting that franchise has to be in then$1 billion range regarding worth......I know Derek has done well and Jebs family has money but who are the real investors?
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 3:23:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Fuck the Miami Marlins. Threatening to leave SFL if the tax payers didn't build them a stadium. 
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 3:24:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Please clap.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 3:35:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Will he give the entire team wives and girlfriends herpes?
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 3:37:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Following in W's footsteps again.  
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 3:38:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fuck the Miami Marlins. Threatening to leave SFL if the tax payers didn't build them a stadium. 
View Quote

Isn't that a pretty common theme though? Corporation holds the new stadium build over their head to fleece for tax dollars with threat of going elsewhere?
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 3:44:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Who really gives a shit?
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 3:56:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
not only that but they promised a competitive team.  for the first season in the new stadium, they signed a ton of over the hill free agents to back loaded contracts and got rid of them all by the trade deadline.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 4:14:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Wow, how much does governor of Florida pay?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top