Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/18/2017 10:59:20 PM EDT
http://www.nbc12.com/story/35180112/state-police-vehicle-tractor-trailer-involved-in-crash-on-i-95

Virginia State Police say a three-vehicle crash on I-95N involved one of their officers.
The crash happened around 3:45 p.m. on Tuesday near mile marker 72, north of Bells Road. The crash involves a tractor-trailer, a Toyota truck and an unmarked State Police vehicle.
Police say as traffic was slowing down, the tractor-trailer hit the Toyota, then hit the police vehicle. The drivers suffered minor injuries.
The driver of the tractor-trailer was charged with reckless driving.
All lanes are back open, but expect residual delays in the area.

It's not going to buff out.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 11:00:48 PM EDT
[#1]
That is one pussy-ass unmarked police car. Good hit.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 11:01:40 PM EDT
[#2]
It looks like a modern version of the truck from Duel. Better keep an eye on it.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 11:02:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Wat
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 11:14:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 11:16:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Every PD garage I know of has at least one smashed car that looks just like that sitting in the back of their lot.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 11:19:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Every PD garage I know of has at least one smashed car that looks just like that sitting in the back of their lot.
View Quote
We had a Dept Tundra that suffered the same date.

It was my FTO's.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 11:25:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yeah, most police departments have multiple cars on the road 24/7. It just raises the percentage of getting in an accident.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 11:27:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Shit, we've had BRAND NEW POLICE CARS WRECK IN THE PARKING LOT OF THE PREICNT. WITH TAG READERS. IVE HAD 2 PATROL CARS HAVE A WRECK GOING TO A CALL. IVE HAD A PATROL CAR HIT ME ON A MOTOR DURING A CHASE. BENT MY FUCKING CRASH CAR. THAT AINT SHIT!
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 11:28:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Shit, we've had BRAND NEW POLICE CARS WRECK IN THE PARKING LOT OF THE PREICNT. WITH TAG READERS. IVE HAD 2 PATROL CARS HAVE A WRECK GOING TO A CALL. IVE HAD A PATROL CAR HIT ME ON A MOTOR DURING A CHASE. BENT MY FUCKING CRASH CAR. THAT AINT SHIT!
View Quote
OK!
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 11:29:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
THAT'S NUTS!!
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 11:51:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
THAT'S NUTS!!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
THAT'S NUTS!!
UNBELIEVABLE !!
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 11:54:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
BREAKING!
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 11:57:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
WTF?
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 12:19:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
COOL STORY BRO.

THANKS FOR SHOUTING.

IS YOUR NAME WES?

OUT.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 1:18:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

COOL STORY BRO.

THANKS FOR SHOUTING.

IS YOUR NAME WES?

OUT.
View Quote
PLAY HARD, TYPE HARDER BRA
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 1:21:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
THAT'S FUCKING NUTS BRO! YOU'RE A REAL M A D M A N
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 1:27:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Farts in a hot shower.  That's what it's like in this thread. 
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 1:32:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS ?!?!?
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 1:45:34 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 1:49:21 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
Can someone decode this gibberish?
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 1:50:56 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
LIMA CHARLIE, MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 2:15:11 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
BENT YOUR CRASH CAR?!?!?!?!?  OMG!!!1!1!1!!!!1!
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 2:34:32 AM EDT
[#23]
Everyone slammed on the brakes and the big truck couldn't stop in time... and gets reckless driving charge??  He must of hit someone that knows somebody important.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 3:25:20 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

LIMA CHARLIE, MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!
View Quote
IRENE I SAY AGAIN IRENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!11!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 3:36:33 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 3:51:57 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Everyone slammed on the brakes and the big truck couldn't stop in time... and gets reckless driving charge??  He must of hit someone that knows somebody important.
View Quote
Reckless driving is a pretty standard charge in a crash involving a commercial truck in VA.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 3:59:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 4:37:49 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
DAMN!
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 4:40:35 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
WTF?
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 5:17:53 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
Bro, why are you yelling?
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 5:26:30 AM EDT
[#31]
10 years ago, it would have been "following too closely" and an automatic 4 point ticket, and traffic school. Now it's only 2 point and reckless.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 5:27:15 AM EDT
[#32]
you never know when you'll stumble on a gem of a thread lol
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 5:40:44 AM EDT
[#33]
TAG READERS?!?!?!  DAMN!!!
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 5:45:56 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
INCONCEIVABLE!!!
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 5:46:33 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
you never know when you'll stumble on a gem of a thread lol
View Quote
YOU'RE NOT JUST WHISTLING DIXIE BRO
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 5:49:11 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
How many times did you get arrested for meth by the police? 
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 5:57:48 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
Time to switch to decaff bro
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 6:37:25 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did anyone else read this in Macho Man Randy Savage's voice?  Uhmmm YEAH!
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 6:44:20 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Reckless driving is a pretty standard charge in a crash involving a commercial truck in VA.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
VA they charge you with reckless driving; which is the next charge under DUI. When it gets to court, unless you piss the judge off, it will be reduced to improper.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 6:45:35 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
I'm telling yall, 17ers are the next 13ers.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 7:09:03 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote
I predict many copypasta.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 7:17:16 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 7:24:15 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 7:58:29 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 8:03:11 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
Its because he his a trooper.  

I had a bitch rear end me on purpose and proceed to push my car down the street on her hood a few years ago and they gave her a care required and sent her on her way.  a simple no point 20 dollar ticket.  
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 8:17:10 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
Following too closely?
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 8:18:37 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I had a bitch rear end me on purpose and proceed to push my car down the street on her hood a few years ago and they gave her a care required and sent her on her way.  a simple no point 20 dollar ticket.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because this situation is the same?
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 8:20:39 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 8:25:50 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hell im still trying to decode the thread title

Reads like the OP is telling me he hit a cop car in my tractor trailer rig......I don't own a tractor trailer
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 8:38:41 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Because this situation is the same?
View Quote
Did I say it was?  

My point is I was hit on purpose and the cunt walked with a simple care required.

He was hit by accident and charged the driver with reckless.  Following to closely not good enough?  Hell the guy is losing his job one way or another.  Why add to his mystery.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top