Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 4/18/2017 9:16:52 AM EDT
LINK

Stupid stuff like this makes 'our side' look bad.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 9:26:52 AM EDT
[#1]
So someone stole a churches property because 'the gays'?

Fuck that guy. The church has a right to fly whatever flag it damned well pleases.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 9:31:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Fuck that guy. The church has a right to fly whatever flag it damned well pleases.
View Quote
This.

Also, good for the church for just flying both now.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 9:31:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Sorry, I can't agree with stealing "a homo" flag.

We have much bigger issues than what flag a church raises, or what any individual does legally with their life.

Frankly some people's obsession with gays/homosexuality is disturbing to me.

The more people are side doesn't alienate the better we stand against the dems.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 9:33:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Sounds like an asshole of a person is going out of their way to get offended. The church wants to display their commitment to accepting people for who they are and being a inclusive house of god for all of his children, aint nothing wrong with that.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 9:35:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

This.

Also, good for the church for just flying both now.
View Quote
Yep. Stupid stuff like this makes conservatives in general look just as ridiculous as the people they criticize.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 9:36:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

We have much bigger issues than what flag a church raises, or what any individual does legally with their life.

View Quote
99.87% of time these are closeted gay folks struggling with their identity.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 9:37:45 AM EDT
[#7]
False flag?

Link Posted: 4/18/2017 9:42:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
99.87% of time these are closeted gay folks struggling with their identity.
View Quote
Some people just don't like them. I think this attempt to shame the anti-gay crowd by pretending they are all gay also is retarded, but yes, I am sure some of them are closeted.

In this particular case though you also have to figure that some people are going to take extreme offense to that sort of behavior being associated with a church, especially if it is a church of their denomination. It's not right but it is easy to understand. Our Methodist church got a new pastor who was very pro gay marriage and wouldn't shut up about it. Our attendance dropped very sharply and that pastor was replaced within 2 years.

(Didn't help that she was an awful pastor too, and also told my childhood best friend she wouldn't officiate his wedding because she felt the bible verses they had picked out were derogatory to women...)
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 9:43:03 AM EDT
[#9]
I disagree with the flag taking. But the not left behind made me lol

Link Posted: 4/18/2017 9:43:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Moron
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 9:46:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Obviously any flag at his home should be stolen and replaced with a great big pink triangle flag. He thinks it's perfectly acceptable to be a thieving cunt to get his point across.

Fucking asshole. I can't tolerate a thief. Even a passive aggressive note leaving one.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 9:49:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Some people just don't like them. I think this attempt to shame the anti-gay crowd by pretending they are all gay also is retarded, but yes, I am sure some of them are closeted.

In this particular case though you also have to figure that some people are going to take extreme offense to that sort of behavior being associated with a church, especially if it is a church of their denomination. It's not right but it is easy to understand. Our Methodist church got a new pastor who was very pro gay marriage and wouldn't shut up about it. Our attendance dropped very sharply and that pastor was replaced within 2 years.

(Didn't help that she was an awful pastor too, and also told my childhood best friend she wouldn't officiate his wedding because she felt the bible verses they had picked out were derogatory to women...)
View Quote
WTF is the "anti-gay crowd."  They for sure sound like a bunch of faggots.  I'm not on board all the trans bathroom and other bullshit but I don't spend time being against gay folks who just want to be gay.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 9:53:51 AM EDT
[#13]
We have a big fight for our Country. Stealing private property because you don't agree with it, that's what the other side does.

And stealing a flag from a church that I do not attend, nor has any bearing on my life, is just plain stupid.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 10:11:46 AM EDT
[#14]
LOL a homo church. What religion do they practice?
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 10:11:53 AM EDT
[#15]
LOL!
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 10:15:27 AM EDT
[#16]
If a church wants to be recognized by where it's members put their dicks, more power to them. Free country.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 10:20:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Sounds like an asshole of a person is going out of their way to get offended. The church wants to display their commitment to accepting people for who they are and being a inclusive house of god for all of his children, aint nothing wrong with that.
View Quote
Unless you're actually a practicing Christian and understand that the Bible forbids homosexuality. A gay church is about as genuine as a pro gun individual freedom loving small government liberal politician.

Personally, I don't give a shit what anyone does but corrupting your faith to be "inclusive" of something that's against your faith makes you a hypocritical cunt. Next they'll start teaching that there is no difference in heaven and hell. Fuck, and people wonder why it's irrelevant now for the most part, you can't expect to convert people to your way of thinking if your beliefs are so weak you can't even keep them yourself.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 10:24:08 AM EDT
[#18]
It's simple enough to just, find a better church.

If you feel that church is preaching blastphame condemn them for it and explain why. Don't go breaking a law that doesn't conflict with Gods commandments/laws. (Thievery/stealing) A church can accept sinners as they are without condoning the persons sins, we're all sinners.

In this way a church can welcome homosexuals as well. To welcome them does not mean we (Christians) accept their lifestyle. It does IMO however mean they are not Christians and won't be until they accept Jesus/God and follow his teachings to the best of their ability.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 10:25:54 AM EDT
[#19]
their church, their flag.

if you don't like it, quit being a pussy.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 10:26:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
Pretty much.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 10:31:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Dumb.

That said, I have always found the LGBT flag to be incredibly insulting. The rainbow is supposed to be the symbol of God's covenant with Noah. I'm not going to go around stealing them or something, but I've just always found it very insulting. But insulting Christians and Jews is cool, so whatever.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 10:31:38 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Unless you're actually a practicing Christian and understand that the Bible forbids homosexuality. A gay church is about as genuine as a pro gun individual freedom loving small government liberal politician.

Personally, I don't give a shit what anyone does but corrupting your faith to be "inclusive" of something that's against your faith makes you a hypocritical cunt. Next they'll start teaching that there is no difference in heaven and hell. Fuck, and people wonder why it's irrelevant now for the most part, you can't expect to convert people to your way of thinking if your beliefs are so weak you can't even keep them yourself.
View Quote
Does the Bible tell you to hate people that don't follow the Bible the way you think it should be followed?  There are also a shit load of different denominations.  Pretty much every one thinks they're right and all the other denominations are wrong.  A gay person has no bearing on YOUR relationship with God.  Unless they're tempting you that is.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 10:32:42 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
You want to know what else makes you a hypocritical cunt? Wearing clothing woven of 2 different fibers, eating shellfish, owning slaves is ok and so is murdering them, shaving the sides of your beard........

But you feel free to pick and choose what you think applies and what doesn't out of the book that is supposed to ALL be the word of god
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 10:35:47 AM EDT
[#24]
You all already know that antifa did this. I am just surprised they didn't spray paint, "Trump Hates Fags!" on the side of the building. The "conservatives" that I know are usually getting ready for their next day of work by 8pm or crawling into bed. When you say, "this makes our side look bad" and sit there crying like a bunch of spanked bitches, that REALLY makes our side look bad. Pull your pee pee's from out between your legs. Really, that's not how you make a vagina. Exposed this bullshit for what it really is...an actual case of false flagging.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 10:35:54 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
LINK

View Quote

What's the chance this was done by one of the gay members?
Recent history dictates it's fairly likely..
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 10:38:50 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 10:40:55 AM EDT
[#27]
View Quote
How come the paper is bent but the writing is straight?
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 10:41:42 AM EDT
[#28]
Bullshit. Not buying it.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 10:42:09 AM EDT
[#29]
Funny, this thread is a total 180 from the He will Not divide us flag theft thread.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 10:44:52 AM EDT
[#30]
Well I hope they didn't get their feels hurt.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 10:48:39 AM EDT
[#31]
Agreed, they have a right to be wrong.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 10:52:04 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Bullshit. Not buying it.
View Quote
Nor am I. 100% of these have turned out to be pure unadulterated bullshit
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 10:58:10 AM EDT
[#33]
Less than a mile from my house. 

And I disavow any knowledge or association to said event, even if such event actually occurred.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 11:08:07 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
By encouraging sin? There's a lot wrong with that. Accept them, by all means, but don't try and rationalize or normalize sin.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 11:18:35 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 11:22:54 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Funny, this thread is a total 180 from the He will Not divide us flag theft thread.
View Quote
These are always interesting.

Like that guy that stole the flag that some person was attempting to burn at a protest.

I don't support the burning of the nation's flag, but I also don't support theft of personal property, and people were praising the guy for stealing it.

If it's inanimate and you paid for it, do what the fuck you want with it.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 11:28:29 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
LINK

View Quote

apparently getting off the snuff films doesnt
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 11:30:34 AM EDT
[#38]
You don't see people freaking out about failing to observe any other part of the law.

The Bible is just as clear people who do things we all do every day should be stoned to death as it is about homosexuality.

It's a very strange thing to get so hung up about that you're willing to sacrifice important things politically for it IMO. Priorities.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 11:32:17 AM EDT
[#39]
Dude, she kidnapped herself.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 11:34:24 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

These are always interesting.

Like that guy that stole the flag that some person was attempting to burn at a protest.

I don't support the burning of the nation's flag, but I also don't support theft of personal property, and people were praising the guy for stealing it.

If it's inanimate and you paid for it, do what the fuck you want with it.
View Quote
I think anyone who would burn an American flag in protest is an asshat.

I also think if we made being an asshat a crime we'd have to turn the world into a prison, and peoples right to political expression trumps my feels.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 11:35:14 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
In this particular case though you also have to figure that some people are going to take extreme offense to that sort of behavior being associated with a church, especially if it is a church of their denomination.
View Quote
If you got a UU church and get annoyed that they aren't Christian enough for you you've got no one but your self to blame.

It's not a Christian church and they aren't claiming to be. It's a church for the spiritual but non-religious, if that makes sense.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 11:44:47 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
If you got a UU church and get annoyed that they aren't Christian enough for you you've got no one but your self to blame.

It's not a Christian church and they aren't claiming to be. It's a church for the spiritual but non-religious, if that makes sense.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In this particular case though you also have to figure that some people are going to take extreme offense to that sort of behavior being associated with a church, especially if it is a church of their denomination.

Or not spiritual at all, but just want something to do on the weekend.

My wife went to one during her college days for a bit. She left after a while because, she said, they really didn't believe in anything. They were okay people, and had nice potlucks, but she said it was kinda useless.

Also, they used to be Christian. I feel they're the natural end state of any liberal Christian related church.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 11:46:44 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

What's the chance this was done by one of the gay members?
Recent history dictates it's fairly likely..
View Quote
This.  OP implies a "conservative" did this.  Libs/progs make victims of themselves all the time and blame it on others.  It's how they do things.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 11:48:26 AM EDT
[#44]
Sure and if a white supremacist church chose to fly the Nazi flag you'd be all "they can fly whatever damn flag" they please.......

Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 11:55:43 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
1 of them has sucked more dick than the entire church combined.

Secondly they (king of dicks) is an annoying cunt. He them has assulted and harassed people walking down the street, attacked photogs etc.

Bit different than a group raising a flag on their own flagpole vs a attention seeking whore getting pissed off at getting attention.

In short fuck shila le fuckface. And may 4chan drive him to Antarctica or preferably mars.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 11:56:00 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 11:56:12 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
It really fucking is. Makes you wonder what other aspects of peoples lives they would want to control if given the authority to do so. I'm thinking just about everything. Behavior like this is in line with communist ideology.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 11:57:15 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Sure and if a white supremacist church chose to fly the Nazi flag you'd be all "they can fly whatever damn flag" they please.......
View Quote
Personally, yeah, I wouldn't give a shit. It's sort of helpful when stupid cunts like that advertise where they hang out. Makes it easier to avoid them.

Free speech is free speech. Want to fly a swastika? That's your choice. Want to burn an American flag? Also your choice. Your speech may mark you as an asshole, but even assholes get rights.

We should be thankful. If constitutional rights could be denied simply for being an asshole 2/3rds of this board wouldn't be allowed to own a gun.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 11:57:49 AM EDT
[#49]
Next thing you know these churches will have Women in leadership! 
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 11:57:58 AM EDT
[#50]
A lot of these stories are false flags (heh) but they're usually really over the top--if the note had had pro-Trump messages, "fags must die" nonsense etc that's what I would be thinking. This sounds like just some old retired dude with nothing better to do.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top