Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/17/2017 6:28:25 PM EDT
I usually don't go out of my way to put a negative review on a company that does a decnet job even if it slightly poor. But lately if I get really bad a service I will sabotage their shit by leaving an honest opponion on how bad they fucked up.
Sa
Anyone think doing this makes me gay I would like to see your manager haircut lady?aa
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 6:29:13 PM EDT
[#1]
YES.....
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 6:35:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a buddy who has a pizza place.  I watch his reviews. The number of self absorbed a holes whose one star reviews say "food was good, but the waitress didn't offer dessert, and it was our youngsters special day, so one star" is astounding.  If the food was "good", it deserves a rating that reflects that fact.

Leave an honest review.  Don't cornhole them over an unchilled salad fork.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 6:41:08 PM EDT
[#3]
My in-laws always do it when they get bad service. It generally leads to a reimbursed meal or a large gift certificate to give the establishment another chance. I've got on Chili's case quite a bit lately. I get totally different service if I get Chili's to go than I would if I eat inside. Smaller portions and the food looks like it's from the bottom of the barrel. I actually had a cup of salsa that looked used. I sent them a picture of it and got my meal refunded and got gift cards.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 6:42:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I have to have awful service to leave a 1/5 star review.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 6:45:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 6:52:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Waited in line at Hertz on Kauai for 2 hours last week to pick up our rental car.  There were only 10 people in front of us and 2 people working the counter, so no real reason why it should have taken that long.  That's 24 minutes for each of those 10 people to get their car.  I get the whole "island time" thing, but that was some real bullshit.  I got an email survey from Hertz after we got back, scale of 0 to 10.  I put quite a few 0's down......

Tempted to get on the various review websites and do the same thing.  However, it probably won't amount to much, so why waste my time even further?
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 6:55:03 PM EDT
[#7]
That's why it's sometimes difficult to trust reviews. 

People generally only have something to say if it's negative. 
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 6:57:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Really people, leave fair Ratings, some of us work our asses off for our businesses and do all we can for our customers and assholes still leave bad ratings. Last week I had a kid in my shop, I saw him putting my merchandise in his pockets so I turn my back to him and just watched my video screen he didnt know was there. After his pockets were loaded I walked up behind him and told him to empty his pockets, he got all huffy but did it, I didn't call the cops but banned him for life from my property, he left me one star reviews on Yelp and Facebook, he got the last laugh. I have a few other one stars from these millennials that I have had to eject over the years. The whole thing just isn't fair to us and there really isn't anything we can do, just be fair in your ratings.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:04:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
YES.....
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:05:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Really people, leave fair Ratings, some of us work our asses off for our businesses and do all we can for our customers and assholes still leave bad ratings. Last week I had a kid in my shop, I saw him putting my merchandise in his pockets so I turn my back to him and just watched my video screen he didnt know was there. After his pockets were loaded I walked up behind him and told him to empty his pockets, he got all huffy but did it, I didn't call the cops but banned him for life from my property, he left me one star reviews on Yelp and Facebook, he got the last laugh. I have a few other one stars from these millennials that I have had to eject over the years. The whole thing just isn't fair to us and there really isn't anything we can do, just be fair in your ratings.
View Quote
What kind of shop and what merchandise?
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:07:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

What kind of shop and what merchandise?
View Quote
Golf Driving range pro shop, stealing  golf balls.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:09:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Boogers & Cum (Yelper's Special)-South Park (Lyrics)
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:09:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Nope, I just don't go back.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:15:10 PM EDT
[#14]
If you get shitty service then leave a bad review. Help somebody else out by making sure they don't fall for the same crap.

I left a 1 star rating on a mechanic I took my car to. If I could have put 0 then I would have done that. The guy was the most aweful mechanic I have ever been to. It's like the guy went in there blind folded. He broke more shit then he fixed. He did the same thing with my parents. So yeah, I felt the need to try and keep as many people away from this guy as possible.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:17:15 PM EDT
[#15]
I travel a lot and read a lot of ratings.  And I write one every month or two. 

Good places get an occasional 1/5 rating, bad places get a lot of 1/5 ratings. 
If there's a pattern of bad reviews from numerous people, I usually avoid the place. 
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:17:17 PM EDT
[#16]
It would take a lot for me to give a 1 star review.  For a restaurant the food would have to be horrible and workers giving a bad attitude.  Or if the food was a safety hazard.  Or workers were racist.  Something to that extreme.  I hate it when people give bad reviews for bad reasons.  I see it all the time on Amazon where their box was smashed in delivery so they give the product a bad score.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:19:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Only once. Left a Yelp review for a local gun shop. They told me a left handed bolt rifle was special order and $50 more than the right handed. I ordered it on impulse but later called Ruger about something else but mentioned the extra expense and found out there is no special order and the MSRP is the same. I was a frequent customer and it cost the shop 17 firearm purchases before I moved to AZ, and I mention the story anytime I can. Suck a dick Bulleseye Sports on Brockton Ave Riverside, CA
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:22:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Only at different distribution centers that take 4-5 hours to unload a handful of pallets from my truck. 
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:25:27 PM EDT
[#19]
As a former gun shop owner I would bet the store would have been able to get a better deal on the right handed models then left handed models from his distributor. Often when someone want a rifle I didnt mind stocking I would get a discount by ordering 3 or more of the same thing, I would not ever order 3 lefty 10/22's but I would order 3 rights for the discount. just saying..
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:28:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
It would take a lot for me to give a 1 star review.  For a restaurant the food would have to be horrible and workers giving a bad attitude.  Or if the food was a safety hazard.  Or workers were racist.  Something to that extreme.  I hate it when people give bad reviews for bad reasons.  I see it all the time on Amazon where their box was smashed in delivery so they give the product a bad score.
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:34:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Only once. Left a Yelp review for a local gun shop. They told me a left handed bolt rifle was special order and $50 more than the right handed. I ordered it on impulse but later called Ruger about something else but mentioned the extra expense and found out there is no special order and the MSRP is the same. I was a frequent customer and it cost the shop 17 firearm purchases before I moved to AZ, and I mention the story anytime I can. Suck a dick Bulleseye Sports on Brockton Ave Riverside, CA
View Quote
Not to say your wrong but MSRP is "always" higher than retail. And left handed bolts are a specialty  item because you're only like 5-10 percent of the population.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top