Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/17/2017 10:55:08 AM EDT
Stopped off at the local drug store on the way home to pick up some cold/flu medicine for my youngest son - saw three county deputies in the parking lot.

As I was shopping - saw the deputies at the photo counter.

As I was leaving - saw the deputy - one had a CD on his finger.  Bet that someone was getting something printed up that they should not have been.

Yes I think that some one was going to have a bad day.

Red
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 11:03:50 AM EDT
[#1]
People still get pictures printed at drug stores?

Might have been surveillance footage from the store cameras.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 11:20:06 AM EDT
[#2]
We had Wal-Mart refuse to print some bathtub photos of our kids.  All you could see was backsides and smiles.  It also got us a visit by a social worker.

ETA 8 years ago
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 11:35:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We had Wal-Mart refuse to print some bathtub photos of our kids.  All you could see was backsides and smiles.  It also got us a visit by a social worker.

ETA 8 years ago
View Quote
I recall that a few decades ago my sister and her friends took some interesting photos (They were 14 or so).  No one cared at the photo place.  

Of course my sister had no idea my mother was going to take that film to get it developed either.  Mom and dad were a bit upset.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 1:22:24 PM EDT
[#4]
About forty years ago I did a photo shoot which involved wrapping a model in a lot of clear plastic wrap, genitalia and breasts were unrecognizable.  

My enlarger was down, she wanted photo's rfn, so I had a lab do them in black and white.  

Three days later came a knock on the door, two detectives with an 8x10 of the finished photo and a few questions.  I had to contact her to meet with the police and prove she wasn't dead.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top