Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/17/2017 10:29:01 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 10:37:07 AM EDT
[#1]
What did you expect?  It's mainstream tv.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 10:38:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
What's next Survivor: ISIS Island?
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 10:40:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
What's next? ISIS island?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's next? ISIS island?
If it is white hipsters running and hiding from ISIS, or trying to talk sense to them, it could be good.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 10:43:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Tyranny.

Just one.

That we know of
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 10:45:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, one of the other people outted him. Then the host was all SJW as were the other members. It went exactly how you'd expect. Complete unnecessary shit show.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 10:47:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Everything seems to have more snowflakes then normies these days in the mainstream entertainment world.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 10:51:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Everything seems to have more snowflakes then normies these days in the mainstream entertainment world.
View Quote
They want you to believe 50% of people are LGBTQRSIBGTUS

Nothing more than propaganda
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 10:53:14 AM EDT
[#8]

Dupe. Thread was locked last week for attempted Arocking.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 10:53:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This! If you watch TV you'd think it was 50/50. Go out in real life and it's not even close.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 11:40:06 AM EDT
[#10]
People still watch Survivor?
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 12:59:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 1:06:05 PM EDT
[#12]
I haven't missed an episode since midway through the first season. This brouhaha has me considering deleting the timer from my dvr and giving up on the show.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 1:12:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Probably doing this for ratings.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 1:18:12 PM EDT
[#14]
The guy's company fired him because he was part of a news item that they did not like.  Is it any surprise that guy is from North Carolina? I'm sure it's just a coincidence?  
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 1:20:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Doesn't matter, stopped watching after all stars season 87.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 1:45:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Probably doing this for ratings.
View Quote
If it was real then it was an incredibly douchey thing to drag somebody's personal life into the game, but the whole thing felt contrived.  The puzzle solved earlier in the show was the word "metamorphosis", followed by the big outing and moral outrage later.  Color me "reality TV" skeptical.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 1:52:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 1:54:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agree 100%^^^^^ really start listening to the commercial on TV. They are getting corrected also. Brain washing in progress.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 1:59:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Thurvivor ith thuper!
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 3:05:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

If it is white hipsters running and hiding from ISIS, or trying to talk sense to them, it could be good.
View Quote
I would actually watch that.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 3:11:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Yep.  Of course, if you're seeking anonymity, you go on a reality TV show with millions of viewers.

...and how much do you want to bet that the Survivor people knew that info when they put them on the show?

However, Jeff Probst showed complete outrage that someone would out this person in front of everyone.....and then they broadcast that information to millions.

So, that makes perfect sense all around.

Right?
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 9:00:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Yep, that was a huge cluster. How modern of everyone to defend the tranny.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 9:16:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Maybe I'm not as informed and enlightened as others, but I don't get it. Was he/she actually a guy that wants to be a woman or a bearded lady wanting to be a guy?
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 5:32:52 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Maybe I'm not as informed and enlightened as others, but I don't get it. Was he/she actually a guy that wants to be a woman or a bearded lady wanting to be a guy?
View Quote
I've been trying to wrap my head around it for a week. I think I've got it figure out. It's a she wanting to be a he.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 5:56:27 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
People still watch Survivor?
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 6:15:55 AM EDT
[#26]
ARFcom has real trannies, so why the hell wouldn't a mainstream network that caters to all available viewpoints?
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 6:20:10 AM EDT
[#27]
This is the Tranny's second appearance on the show, if they wanted her for the ratings, they could have had all the drama for the first time he was on the show.  Everyone just thought he was a fag.

But in actuality,  she is hetero with a mental illness wanting to be a dude
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 6:42:49 AM EDT
[#28]
I watch with my wife.  She has a lot of gay friends and even she was like WTF?   So there was a gay guy that outed a "gay male" tranny.  So in essence the actual gay dude outed a chick that wants to be a dude so that (s)he could sleep with dudes that like dudes.  I'm done with that shit show. 

CHRIS
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 7:06:20 AM EDT
[#29]
I agree, its propoganda.
And the show isnt live, so the producers couldve edited it but didnt.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 7:10:19 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Yeah, one of the other people outted him. Then the host was all SJW as were the other members. It went exactly how you'd expect. Complete unnecessary shit show.
View Quote
Indeed and the person that outted him was eventually fired from his civilian job.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 7:38:43 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 8:04:17 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

But then they would have missed out on the outrage and indignation of this person revealing this personal info to a small group by broadcasting this personal info to a much larger group.
View Quote
I think this is the big point.  What the guy did was fucked up.  It had very little to do with the "game", but he tried to exploit it to take heat off his back and totally misjudged the reaction those around him would have. I do believe there was no intention of hurting the guy, he was simply trying to shift focus, which is what always happens in every tribal council where one person has an obvious bulls eye on their back.  It sounded good in his head, but afterwards he realized it was a huge screw up, both from a game perspective and a reality perspective, as that sort of thing really isn't his "secret" to share.

CBS chose to air it because they knew it would generate a huge buzz, also fucked up, but typical of liberal SJW types who are happy to make money off of "causes" they champion, while hypocritically acting like that isn't their primary motivation.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 8:20:33 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
Everyone knows it is no more than 33% of the population. Do not try to spread fake news dude.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 8:22:44 AM EDT
[#34]
Change the name to naked and afraid. 
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 8:24:58 AM EDT
[#35]
yeah I watch every season, its sort of a family night where we get together, eat dinner then watch survivor.

last weeks episode was super awkward, hope the drama queen/king gets voted off soon so I can actually enjoy watching it again.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 8:32:05 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
ARFcom has real trannies, so why the hell wouldn't a mainstream network that caters to all available viewpoints?
View Quote
Indeed.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 8:36:05 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Yep.  Of course, if you're seeking anonymity, you go on a reality TV show with millions of viewers.

...and how much do you want to bet that the Survivor people knew that info when they put them on the show?

However, Jeff Probst showed complete outrage that someone would out this person in front of everyone.....and then they broadcast that information to millions.

So, that makes perfect sense all around.

Right?
View Quote
Good point. Guess Jeff isn't the SJW he thought he was.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 8:37:59 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Indeed and the person that outted him was eventually fired from his civilian job.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seriously? That is unreal.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 8:52:29 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA: I'm not one to say this, but I'd sue.

Either he/she told the network ahead of time (perhaps to use it to get on the show) or he/she just told some people on the island.
The network and producers could have chosen to not air it, but knew it would benefit them as a mouthpiece for the agenda machine.

So 2 out of 3 entities benefit from it being discovered.....
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 8:57:18 AM EDT
[#40]
If Wiki is correct, there's been 498 contestants on that show.

One was trans.

OMG, agenda!
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 9:07:24 AM EDT
[#41]
the cultural Marxist war on America evil never sleeps
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 9:17:42 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Either he/she told the network ahead of time (perhaps to use it to get on the show) or he/she just told some people on the island.
The network and producers could have chosen to not air it, but knew it would benefit them as a mouthpiece for the agenda machine.

View Quote
This is the tranny's second time on the show.  She was just another gay guy in the last season she was in.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 9:28:13 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
This is the tranny's second time on the show.  She was just another gay guy in the last season she was in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, if you were so sensitive about it getting out why would tell some people in a group alone on a damn island who play a game where information is power? Second, why would you go on a long running tv show series viewed by millions of people?

For the record, I don't care, he/she can identify as a yellow sprinkle unicorn, but a guy used information in a fucking game where information is vital. Dick move, sure. Necessary, probably not, but it was in the context of being honest with others. If CBS was soooooo worried about it they wouldn't have aired it.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 9:36:45 AM EDT
[#44]
With a super-macho assumed name like "Zeke" no one would have ever suspected anything.

image hostercertificity.com
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 9:37:16 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

So, if you were so sensitive about it getting out why would tell some people in a group alone on a damn island who play a game where information is power? Second, why would you go on a long running tv show series viewed by millions of people?

For the record, I don't care, he/she can identify as a yellow sprinkle unicorn, but a guy used information in a fucking game where information is vital. Dick move, sure. Necessary, probably not, but it was in the context of being honest with others. If CBS was soooooo worried about it they wouldn't have aired it.
View Quote
He thought they were pals. And gays tell each other gay shit.  Or LGBTQ'S tell each other gay shit.

He just didn't want to be known as the tranny's survivor player according to interviews he had after the episode aired. And he wasn't the first time he was on. Did he tell anyone then? Maybe, maybe not. But if he did, they didn't spill the beans claiming he was being deceitful to other tribe mates lol. I thought it was hilarious.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 9:42:58 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
He thought they were pals. And gays tell each other gay shit.  Or LGBTQ'S tell each other gay shit.

He just didn't want to be known as the tranny's survivor player according to interviews he had after the episode aired. And he wasn't the first time he was on. Did he tell anyone then? Maybe, maybe not. But if he did, they didn't spill the beans claiming he was being deceitful to other tribe mates lol. I thought it was hilarious.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

All valid points.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 9:43:13 AM EDT
[#47]
And....... the guy who outed him is gay and recently got fired from his job because of the show.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 11:27:44 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
With a super-macho assumed name like "Zeke" no one would have ever suspected anything.

https://s4.postimg.org/y36h81ofh/is-zeke-on-survivor-transgender.jpgimage hostercertificity.com
View Quote
That's an ugly chickdude
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 11:35:20 AM EDT
[#49]
Who gives  a fuck?  I still enjoy watching it.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 11:36:17 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top