I need a new pair of Nike's.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is it time to make the Kool Aid?
Don't forget a $5 bill to keep in your pocket.

Link Posted: 4/17/2017 6:28:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote
She Bopp he Bopp and we Bopp
I Bopp you Bopp and they Bopp
Hale Bopp be Bopp a lu Bopp...

Link Posted: 4/17/2017 6:30:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Wow.  That site is weird, even by arfcom standards.  
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 6:35:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Party at SEMO!!!
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 6:38:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
I made it as far as "This area between the legs of The Virgin is completely blacked out."

Link Posted: 4/17/2017 6:43:31 AM EDT
[#8]
In.....I guess.  
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 6:46:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Off to register BuyPurpleVeils.com
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 6:52:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Doesn't look like it has 7 heads with 10 horns and 7 crowns upon his heads. 

Why take parts of it literally but not others?

You know you have a problem when you can't even keep your own batshit theories consistent with the source material they are speculating about.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 6:53:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Why does the OP insist on titles in all caps?
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 6:55:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Sounds like a weekly world news headline

Lol
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:28:12 AM EDT
[#13]
For the superstitious who believe that on Easter, Jesus "rose from the dead" I'm curious as to what makes this religious man posting his interpretation of John's Book of Revelation and astrological events less important?

Or, Charles Manson's interpretation of "Helter Skelter" race wars? If you watch the nightly news & continued race rioting/ BLM posed by MSM, Manson's theory seems relevant.

I'm not trolling, just trying to understand why one superstition is better than another.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:32:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
For the superstitious who believe that on Easter, Jesus "rose from the dead" I'm curious as to what makes this religious man posting his interpretation of John's Book of Revelation and astrological events less important?

Or, Charles Manson's interpretation of "Helter Skelter" race wars? If you watch the nightly news & continued race rioting/ BLM posed by MSM, Manson's theory seems relevant.

I'm not trolling, just trying to understand why one superstition is better than another.
View Quote
Lol

"I'm not trolling but..." the entire post was a troll.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:45:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Lol

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol

Ah, the expected retort of a superstitious person.

Go to your local ER and tell them you hear God's voice telling you to do things....see what happens.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:46:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
Seems appropriate somehow though.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 8:05:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
Because it's THEIR superstition, damnit!
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 8:07:55 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Go to your local ER and tell them you hear God's voice telling you to do things....see what happens.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol

Wow, you're so edgy and cool.  In your own mind.

LC
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 8:09:12 AM EDT
[#19]
Biblical. the end is nigh.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 8:11:59 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
"BREAKING" lost its wow!
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 8:14:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Posted earlier in another thread.....seems appropriate here too.

But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come. For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, revilers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving, irreconcilable, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good, treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God holding to a form of godliness, although they have denied it's power.  Avoid such men as these.  

II Timothy 3: 1-5.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 8:16:09 AM EDT
[#22]
damn! I knew I should've sold my house and got out of here before they made this public
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 9:00:08 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
Start with this, "Against all odds, the Jews were reestablished in their homeland after 2,000 years and are a stumbling block for the entire world." and work from there. 
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 9:02:47 AM EDT
[#24]
For those who don't understand the use of the ignore list, I got something right here that should blow away those storm clouds of doubt.

For fucks sake.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 9:04:47 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
http://www.shtfplan.com/

Standard issue site for ARF
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 9:08:13 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Lol

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol

So if Jesus came back as a Chinese guy in Hong Kong you would fly over and kneel before him, right?
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 9:08:39 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote
Absolutely fucking nothing would happen. NOTHING.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 9:09:38 AM EDT
[#28]
To the tune of "Let's Go To The Hop"

Comet Hale Bopp
Comet Hale Bopp
It's the cult sensation
That's sweeping the nation
Comet Hale Bopp...

There's much more that I can't remember.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 9:11:45 AM EDT
[#29]
/pol on 4 Chan was freaking out about that several weeks ago saying it was Sky Pepe coming to bring the apocalypse. Almost all the posts in the thread had dubs and trips. It got weird.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 9:14:06 AM EDT
[#30]
Well, great, I'm from Cape Girardeau, and went to SEMO.  May have to visit my Dad and watch it.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 9:16:39 AM EDT
[#31]
How is Google Earth going hide Trump's Wall?
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 11:50:40 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
/pol on 4 Chan was freaking out about that several weeks ago saying it was Sky Pepe coming to bring the apocalypse. Almost all the posts in the thread had dubs and trips. It got weird.
View Quote
4chan is magick. It's scary to think they are bringing on the apocalypse.

Link Posted: 4/18/2017 6:52:58 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm not religious, at all, but I would say the fact that his "dragon sign in the sky" isn't even consistent with the couple sentence description in the bible itself. He's focusing on which parts fit and ignoring which parts don't fit (7 heads, 10 horns, 7 crowns, etc.)

That's a clue for anyone to realize this guy isn't proposing a logically coherent argument even within his own premises.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 6:59:01 AM EDT
[#34]
Between the eclipse of August and September 23rd are how many days?

Google September 23 rd.  9/23 A really popular number.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 7:29:15 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol

Just tip your trilby and move on.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top