Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 4/10/2017 9:36:03 PM EDT
So where are these pro-2A bills we were told were going to be done soon? What about Executive Actions? Trump could undo the import ban at ANY time.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 9:36:49 PM EDT
[#1]
They were less important that the internet search history bill.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 9:38:14 PM EDT
[#2]
"It hasn't even been 100 days!"

"There are more important things to do!"

"Omni-directional 9D BattleToads!  You just don't understand!"

"Duuuuuuuuuur"

I think I covered most of them.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 9:41:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

"Duuuuuuuuuur"

View Quote
You forgot:

" chess not checkers"
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 9:41:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

"Duuuuuuuuuur"

View Quote
That part made me LOL.  All the fucktarded EO's but not one gun one.  

Most pro 2-A POTUS my ass.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 9:41:50 PM EDT
[#5]
FPNI
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 9:43:41 PM EDT
[#6]
I believe he reversed all the BS around sales and gunsmithing that FBHO put through.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 9:47:33 PM EDT
[#7]
He also nominated and got Gorsuch confirmed to the Supreme Court.

I think he will focus on tax reform first and then move on to 2A things. He reversed SS gun ban also.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 9:53:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Didn't he also do away with certain disabilities on SS making you a prohibited person?
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 9:53:32 PM EDT
[#9]
He signed the reversal of the SS gun ban.  His Interior secretary reversed Obama's midnight ban on lead ammo in national parks.

The gunsmithing ITAR nonsense that Obama put in place is still in place.  The ATF is still extralegally banning things under Trump.

We're still waiting for his Day 1 promises regarding guns.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 9:54:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I believe he reversed all the BS around sales and gunsmithing that FBHO put through.
View Quote
I bet you can't find any supporting documentation to back that up...
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 9:55:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I think he will focus on tax reform first and then move on to 2A things. He reversed SS gun ban also.
View Quote
Here's the first of the "Chess not checkers" posts...
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 9:58:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
You forgot:

" chess not checkers"
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Duuuuuuuuuur"

You forgot:

" chess not checkers"
And "hillary lost-get over it"
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 9:59:52 PM EDT
[#13]
He's just another shit bag politician. No different. Says whatever he needs to to get elected and then sells out his supporters at the drop of a hat. No different than the RINOs he derided in order to get elected.

Just wait till he starts cooperating with the libs.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 10:00:11 PM EDT
[#14]
He's full of it. Zerocare, now action in Syria. He only said that to get voters behind him.

Enjoy the remaining 4 years.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 10:00:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
FPNI
View Quote
Like clockwork. 
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 10:02:52 PM EDT
[#16]
I sure would like to know what the Second Amendment Coalition is up to.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-announces-second-amendment-coalition
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 10:03:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
He's just another shit bag politician. No different. Says whatever he needs to to get elected and then sells out his supporters at the drop of a hat. No different than the RINOs he derided in order to get elected.

View Quote
@adrock1 So what is your opinion on his restructuring and handcuffing of the executive branches by making them either choose regulations they have to get rid of, or not make new ones?

What other politicians who you're grouping him with have done that? 
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 10:03:34 PM EDT
[#18]
President can't control Congress.

In FL, the GOP has torpedoed another Legislative Session. Of pro gun bills once again. 
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 10:06:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Ask again when Trump is in Office for at least 180 days.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 10:10:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

In FL, the GOP has torpedoed another Legislative Session. Of pro gun bills once again. 
View Quote
He can sign an EO undoing all of Obama's "gun safety" EO's.  Maybe he's not aware of that, and I imagine super libs Ivanka and Kushner don't mention it either.  Shame the one boy who actually likes guns doesn't have the pull, or access the daughter DEM and SIL DEM do.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 10:11:41 PM EDT
[#21]
There's not going to be any sweeping changes.
I'll bet a brand new 5.56 PMAG and a used .308 PMAG that the HPA won't pass this year.
Trump Jr. is too busy fishing with his kids and having fun being rich to give a fuck about us schlubs that voted for his dad based on the promised 2nd Amendment changes.
Nothing comes of this and I won't be voting for him in 2020.
Fool me once and all that.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 10:14:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
What kind of beta shit is that?

The president has a bully pulpit. He should start using it.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 10:15:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Trump Jr. is too busy fishing with his kids and having fun being rich to give a fuck about us schlubs that voted for his dad based on the promised 2nd Amendment changes.
View Quote
I'm sorry, I must have missed what office Trump Jr. was elected to. Was it Congress? If not, then it doesn't matter what the fuck he thinks given Congress creates law.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 10:16:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

"Duuuuuuuuuur"

View Quote
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 10:17:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
@adrock1 So what is your opinion on his restructuring and handcuffing of the executive branches by making them either choose regulations they have to get rid of, or not make new ones?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No complaints on that front.

Should I now pick an example of one of the shitty things he's done and ask your opinion on that? We could then go back and forth for hours. Of course that would be pointless. You drank the koolaid. You bought a one way ticket on the trump train and you ain't getting off.

I saw him for what he was.  Just another unprincipled politician happy to dupe his supporters with ridiculous false promises.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 10:18:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Our new Golfer in Chief respects the 2A only slightly more than the previous Golfer in Chief. Even though he could do tremendous good on a whim with the stroke of a pen, he has instead decided to spend his time trying to repackage Obamacare, attacking conservatives on Twitter, and going on golfing trips.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 10:18:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Has anyone suggested yet:

"It's chess, not checkers." ??!?
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 10:19:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I'm sorry, I must have missed what office Trump Jr. was elected to. Was it Congress? If not, then it doesn't matter what the fuck he thinks given Congress creates law.
View Quote
I'm sure the Republican controlled House and Senate will push the pro gun bills as soon as they are done pushing all the smaller government/less spending bills...........
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 10:19:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Our new Golfer in Chief respects the 2A only slightly more than the previous Golfer in Chief. Even though he could do tremendous good on a whim with the stroke of a pen, he has instead decided to spend his time trying to repackage Obamacare, attacking conservatives on Twitter, and going on golfing trips.
View Quote
I bet all the folks talking mad shit when Obama was golfing are doing the exact same thing now.

Actually I don't.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 10:21:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I refuse to believe you didn't masturbate to this.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-announces-second-amendment-coalition
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 10:21:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
So The Don, the "Alpha Dog", defacto head of the party doesn't have any swing with Congress?

You're actually sitting there and saying that the president can't influence the legislature?
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 10:22:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
He's full of it. Zerocare, now action in Syria. He only said that to get voters behind him.

Enjoy the remaining 4 years.
View Quote
Jesus Christ you're right. Hillary would have been so much better!  Um....Gorsich anyone?

Damn you fucking moon bats out yourselves at every turn
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 10:23:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Duuuuuuuuuur"

It was Hillary or trump.   Period.  What are you bitching about again
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 10:23:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Jesus Christ you're right. Hillary would have been so much better!  Um....Gorsich anyone?

View Quote
So being pro-2A makes one a moonbat.  If you ever wonder why nobody takes you guys seriously, read your post, then realize people take notice when you don't hold your guy accountable.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 10:24:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I bet all the folks talking mad shit when Obama was golfing are doing the exact same thing now.

Actually I don't.
View Quote
It's the same theater every time-the Rs bitch about Ds spending,increasing the size of gov,more laws,etc. when the Ds are in power.

Then when it's the Rs in power,the Ds bitch about the same shit.

Then of course the peanut gallery switches sides as well-the Rs bitching about Ds spending and shit,flip sides and defend the R guy for the same shit.

Link Posted: 4/10/2017 10:24:47 PM EDT
[#36]
All you bickering wonderful people; we could've had Hillary.  Trump may be a lot of things, but he'll never be as bad as that bitch.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 10:26:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
Uhh, all the bullshit spouted during the election about guns.  EO's signed, nothing on the gun front.  I get it, maybe you love Obama's anti-gun EO's, I don't.  Maybe I hold politicians accountable just as anyone else would be that under performs at their job.  Speaking of Hillary or Trump, isn't it odd, that when it comes to healthcare, and Syria that there doesn't seem to be much difference between the two.  Hmm.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 10:26:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
Lets hope Gorsuch turns out to be pro 2nd...........
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 10:26:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
No one knows if Gorsuch really is that pro 2A. He was weak in his responses on it and he also clerked for the liberal Breyer.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 10:27:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

It's the same theater every time-the Rs bitch about Ds spending,increasing the size of gov,more laws,etc. when the Ds are in power.

Then when it's the Rs in power,the Ds bitch about the same shit.

Then of course the peanut gallery switches sides as well-the Rs bitching about Ds spending and shit,flip sides and defend the R guy for the same shit.

View Quote
You just eloquently laid out exactly what's wrong with the political system, and voters in this country.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 10:27:42 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

So being pro-2A makes one a moonbat.  If you ever wonder why nobody takes you guys seriously, read your post, then realize people take notice when you don't hold your guy accountable.
View Quote
I'm sorry, I must have missed where Trump passed anti-2a bills and got an anti -2a Supreme Court nominee confirmed.  Oh wait

And you think anybody takes you idiot never - trumpers posts seriously after the shit you posted before the election? Hoping we would just forget?  LMFAO
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 10:27:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Duuuuuuuuuur"

Well said. They all need to adjust their pantywaists and be a little patient.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 10:28:02 PM EDT
[#43]
There's a lot more going on than our tiny litthe corner of politics.

We've already got Gorsuch.

Let me know when he starts vetoing pro 2A bills.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 10:28:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
All you bickering wonderful people; we could've had Hillary.  Trump may be a lot of things, but he'll never be as bad as that bitch.
View Quote
Well I'd rather have herpes than terminal cancer.  Doesn't mean I'd fuckin like having herpes does it?
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 10:29:09 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
There's the first "But but but Hillary" post.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 10:29:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Praise Kek!
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 10:30:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Well said. They all need to adjust their pantywaists and be a little patient.
View Quote
And the first "Not even 100 days" post.

Fuck.  I might be psychic!
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 10:30:55 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I'm sorry, I must have missed where Trump passed anti-2a bills and got an anti -2a Supreme Court nominee confirmed.  Oh wait

And you think anybody takes you idiot never - trumpers posts seriously after the shit you posted before the election? Hoping we would just forget?  LMFAO
View Quote
That he'll default back to being a lib?  Ryancare, Syria?  Shit I did nail that one.  Birds of a feather and all that.  I didn't realize doing nothing about guns makes one pro-2A.  

When you don't expect much of the person you elect they're not going to do much.  He know's his core supporters are okay with literally anything he could ever do.  Not exactly a good motivator is it?
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 10:31:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Remember when half this form wasn't shareblue shills? Pepperidge farms remembers.

Jab aside. I anxiously await pro 2A acts, but unless you expected him to act like a king.. it's gonna take some time. We may control everything in theory, but let's be real here. Half the R's are just as blue as shrillery was.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 10:32:42 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

And the first "Not even 100 days" post.

Fuck.  I might be psychic!
View Quote
Guys it's only been 3 years, things like this take time.  Twitter is far more important, just wait till next year!

I love how all we could hear was how he'd make the legislative branch his bitch.  Then when he doesn't get what he wants who do he and his supporters blame?  Yup.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top