Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/2/2001 9:35:06 PM EDT
She was a guest on KSFO AM 560 at 8:00 tonight & will be every Wed in May (at least, with possibility on extension just maybe).

[red][size=4]P.R.K.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 9:38:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I missed it tonight, and I'll be an AZ resident by next Wednesday. Is it aired anywhere else?
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 10:08:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I asked that question and the question was "not that I know of".  However they do have www.KSFO560.com & supposedly it has streaming audio or whatever you call it, which you get by clicking on a microphone somewhere on the site.

You also have to have Realaudio (think that was it) on your machine which you can probably  download from the site.

Good thing you asked the question, I hadn't thought about listening on the computer till then.

Theoretically anyone anywhere with a fast connection could do this.

[red][size=4]P.R.K.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 11:48:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top